Bryan Singer to Direct X-Men: Days of Future Past

Options
trilladelic
trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    They gonna ? it up. The X Men franchise needs a re boot badly.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH he's gonna flop it so hard...I don't understand these directors...He's gonna put a buncha teen mutants in that have no bearing on the story...Turn the most arrogant and trill ? in Iceman into a simpin' ?
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looking back at the x-men movies now, they were pretty damn mediocre

90s X-Men cartoon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>X-Men Movies
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    PLEASE give us a good Cyclops...not that simpin' ? from the first three
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    x-men were made to look like unprepared ? in the first few films..they stayed gettin whooped on
  • JosephSunXS
    JosephSunXS Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    first class was the best xmen. why go back to singer? he left for superman returns. ? him
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THis fall off is gonna rival Transformers Revenge of the Fallen. SMFH.....
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    didn't he direct the 1st two movies and they sucked and so did superman returns
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    first class was the best xmen. why go back to singer? he left for superman returns. ? him

word. that cracca betrayed marvel for DC and still managed to ? errthang up...but my ? Tim Story cant get a run??!
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's a horrible director in general. Rush Hour 3, The X-men franchise and superman returns should be a strong indication that these producers do not give a ? any more. I won't even watch that ? on cable tbh.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm mad.

This is terrible news that all but dooms this film to mediocrity at best. What a ? shame. I thought using Days of Future Past to keep the First Class cast was a brilliant move.

....BUT DIS ? IS A HACK, B. When is Hollywood gonna wake up and realize dude hasn't done ? since Usual Suspects. That was 1995, b. That ? came out while Pac was alive. Just ? STOP. wtf is 20th Century Fox thinking.
    KingJamal wrote: »

I never understood the love that first X-Men flick got. I left the theater deeply disappointed. ? was ass. "Do you know what happens to a frog when it gets struck by lightening?" is the absolute worst, lamest attempt at a witty action movie catchphrase I've ever heard. Halle Berry was the last black actress on Earth that shoulda played Storm. Storm from the comics is a strong Alpha personality who's accustomed to being treated either as a Queen or a Goddess and carries herself accordingly. Halle has a submissive personality and couldn't pull that ? off if she tried. That's why all her best roles have been these tragic victim types like Dorothy Dandridge. They needed someone like Angela Bassett as Storm. Sigh.
    Jamaica wrote: »

they DID reboot it.......First Class was the reboot, And It Was Good. And now they gon ? it up all over again. smh
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    gns wrote: »

word. that cracca betrayed marvel for DC and still managed to ? errthang up...but my ? Tim Story cant get a run??!

The ? that directed those wack AF Fantastic Four films?...Nah son...He turned the GOAT Marvel villain into a pretty boy simpin' ?
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    I'm mad.

This is terrible news that all but dooms this film to mediocrity at best. What a ? shame. I thought using Days of Future Past to keep the First Class cast was a brilliant move.

....BUT DIS ? IS A HACK, B. When is Hollywood gonna wake up and realize dude hasn't done ? since Usual Suspects. That was 1995, b. That ? came out while Pac was alive. Just ? STOP. wtf is 20th Century Fox thinking.
    KingJamal wrote: »

I never understood the love that first X-Men flick got. I left the theater deeply disappointed. ? was ass. "Do you know what happens to a frog when it gets struck by lightening?" is the absolute worst, lamest attempt at a witty action movie catchphrase I've ever heard. Halle Berry was the last black actress on Earth that shoulda played Storm. Storm from the comics is a strong Alpha personality who's accustomed to being treated either as a Queen or a Goddess and carries herself accordingly. Halle has a submissive personality and couldn't pull that ? off if she tried. That's why all her best roles have been these tragic victim types like Dorothy Dandridge. They needed someone like Angela Bassett as Storm. Sigh.
    Jamaica wrote: »

they DID reboot it.......First Class was the reboot, And It Was Good. And now they gon ? it up all over again. smh

LOL Halle Berry was ? ' awful and that line was a disgrace...He's gonna ? up and make Bishop some ? ' clown...And he'll probably make Apocalypse a Bane or something...Nah son, if Ap is in a movie, I need him to be godly nh

• saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    X-2 is great. I don't know what you guys are talking about.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? that directed those wack AF Fantastic Four films?...Nah son...He turned the GOAT Marvel villain into a pretty boy simpin' ?

that ? aint wrote the script he just directed that bs. and they still grossed well.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea the first x-men was ass.........

and first class WAS NOT a reboot.....

I hate how they made Gambit in that Wolverine movie. He was my favorite character until that weak ass character in the movies.

They needa do a movie with apocolypse, Bishop & Cable then go ahead n reboot the movie
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yeah don't give me that "its a shame this young brotha can't get a run" ? , we should exile this ? out the black race if anything

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Reboot everything but keep hugh jackman
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dudes twitter said the guy who played magneto in the original 3 movies, and patrick stewart will be back to reprise their rolls.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No more Fassbender Magneto?
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Dudes twitter said the guy who played magneto in the original 3 movies, and patrick stewart will be back to reprise their rolls.

Where does Days of Future Past fall within the existing X-Movie chronology?
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    yea the first x-men was ass.........

and first class WAS NOT a reboot.....

I hate how they made Gambit in that Wolverine movie. He was my favorite character until that weak ass character in the movies.

They needa do a movie with apocolypse, Bishop & Cable then go ahead n reboot the movie

Singer did not direct First Class and nothing was wrong with it. I honestly thought it was going to be wack b/c they based the movie in the 60's and they only filmed the movie for a full year. It was a good movie to me and Zack Synder directed it the same one that directed Man of Steel.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »

Where does Days of Future Past fall within the existing X-Movie chronology?

Im not too sure tbh, i think the story for this is supposed to be the Xmen going into the future, so im not sure if it takes place before the original Xmen movie, or if its a sequel to Xmen 3. Maybe someone else will read this and be able to answer for us.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/s480x480/485154_558366400860487_1581027829_n.png[/img]
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh and Peter Dinklage(Tyrion Lannister) is gonna be a villain
    Peter Dinklage to Play the Villain in X-Men: Days of Future Past?

As we reported yesterday, "Game of Thrones" actor Peter Dinklage has been added to the cast of X-Men: Days of Future Past. The initial announcement by director Brian Singer gave us no details about which character he would be playing in the film. Many speculated that he would play the dwarf member Alpha Flight, Puck, but Variety is now reporting that the role Dinklage has landed is the film's main antagonist, which leaves the 'Puck' theories out in the cold.

Source