Ok, can we admit that Dirk is not a franchise player, and cannot deliver a ring

Options
2»

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Avery Johnson has no ring or job cuz of Irk.... damn him and the refs...Irk would be a great fit with Orlando tho he could do what Rashard Lewis does even better. Irk is the cancer that infected the big men in the league like Sheed, Garnett, Lewis etc..... which made them all say ? posting up I wanna shoot jumpers
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    man just stickey the kevin ollie appreciation thread..... i'm bout to go ? my parents or some ? if this dont get resolved
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Avery Johnson has no ring or job cuz of Irk.... damn him and the refs...Irk would be a great fit with Orlando tho he could do what Rashard Lewis does even better. Irk is the cancer that infected the big men in the league like Sheed, Garnett, Lewis etc..... which made them all say ? posting up I wanna shoot jumpers

word to Amare Stoudamire
  • ricanprince
    ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    allied wrote: »
    Honestly I think Mark Cuban opening his ? mouth has given the Spurs even more moviation now. If the Mavs lost the series this will teach Cuban to keep his mouth shut.

cuban will continue to look stupid, i just dont understand how he and the mavs fans talk so much ? , but yet they cant finish the job
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

hmmmmmm, dirk is a FA after next season. VC is a FA after next season. i was saving that cap room for Durant but i'd settle for Dirk lol
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    man just stickey the kevin ollie appreciation thread..... i'm bout to go ? my parents or some ? if this dont get resolved

lol, i dont want cheapseats to look like G&S with mad stickied threads, but if you put together a "petition thread" and that ? goes plat i guarantee that Kevin Ollie thread will be stickied lol
  • Darius
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I hear ya. At this point any thread could turn into an Ollie thread. I figure it's best to have a dedicated thread. Then once the season dies down the Ollie jokes will as well because then it will be time to roast Jamarcus
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

www.truth.com
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    why is jason kidd take critical jump shots from the corner...smh at dirk running from the ball
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    why is jason kidd take critical jump shots from the corner...smh at dirk running from the ball
    You know the answer to that, Irk a ?
  • mikeymoe
    mikeymoe Members Posts: 203 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm a MAVS fan and my wife didn't even speak to me this morning because I tore the whole house up watching that game last night. I've been a fan since I moved to Dallas in '97 (the year Dirk was drafted) and I've stayed with them through the good (finally getting back to the playoffs) and the bad ('06 Finals, GS series, etc.....) and just can't do it anymore. Mark Cuban must blow this team up and start ALL the way over. What good is a 50 win season every year if all u do is ? out in the playoffs EVERY ? year. I used to defend Dirk and the MAVS at all cost but now I feel like the guy tryna defend the ? ? who sucks and ? everybody...I would just look dumb. ? the MAVS, they're breaking my sports heart.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thats what the mavs get for cheating in all the playoffs series they had with the rockets.

WTF was goin on in these games????
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mikeymoe wrote: »
    I'm a MAVS fan and my wife didn't even speak to me this morning because I tore the whole house up watching that game last night. I've been a fan since I moved to Dallas in '97 (the year Dirk was drafted) and I've stayed with them through the good (finally getting back to the playoffs) and the bad ('06 Finals, GS series, etc.....) and just can't do it anymore. Mark Cuban must blow this team up and start ALL the way over. What good is a 50 win season every year if all u do is ? out in the playoffs EVERY ? year. I used to defend Dirk and the MAVS at all cost but now I feel like the guy tryna defend the ? ? who sucks and ? everybody...I would just look dumb. ? the MAVS, they're breaking my sports heart.

the most accurate description of the common mavs fan EVER
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    they wont though
    everybody on the Spurs washed up
    Mavs ftw

stop playin yourself, this ? is over

Mavs= overrated as usual. Still soft as ever
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    Thats what the mavs get for cheating in all the playoffs series they had with the rockets.

WTF was goin on in these games????

yes I remember that series well. the nba screwed tmac out of his first playoff series win... Josh Howard and Daniels came over the back all series and the calls were horrible.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    It's funny what you see from people two years ago damn near.

Millz LOST for this ? .
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • Darius
    edited January 2012
    Options
    its rare that mexicans know much about basketball
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    this is why i usually avoid kneejerk reaction threads lol
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ummm... Even though I picked the mavs over the heat in my famous prediction, I wouldn't say "millz lauce"...

if this thread was in the SAME SEASON he won the title, then yea, maybe he lost.. This ? wasn't even 2011, it was 2010...

From what dirk had previously showed, this thread was dead on. Nobody can predict when a player will get a heart transplant.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Millz was right. Dirk didnt win it. Lebron handed it to him. FACT.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »
    Ummm... Even though I picked the mavs over the heat in my famous prediction, I wouldn't say "millz lauce"...

if this thread was in the SAME SEASON he won the title, then yea, maybe he lost.. This ? wasn't even 2011, it was 2010...

From what dirk had previously showed, this thread was dead on. Nobody can predict when a player will get a heart transplant.

which is exactly why one should refrain from making "blahzay skippy aint never winnin no title!!' statements while said player is still in their prime

*looks dead @ a lebron hater*
  • afromo
    afromo Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Millz was right. Dirk didnt win it. Lebron handed it to him. FACT.

smh.....Mufasa stan alert