What Are UFO''s? REALLY!

Options

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    That's where the Atlantis come into play, all the ? i said before about Aliens and creating humans took place in Atlantis before it got destroyed(the great flood many cultures speak about). It is said the surviving people dispersed all over the world with their knowledge and technology (how to use crystals to manipulate weather, free energy, and move heavy ? ), and that's why you see similarities in so many cultures as far as building and similar stories. Plato speak about it a little about an acient civilization that thrived and had technology. All that greek mythology ? is real too, the gods are aliens and the sons of the gods are offbreeds (giants) and these are the same giants spoken about in the bible.

Lol I know all this man, trust when I said studied it I studied it all. Thats why I said it what always got me because nobody could explain this, those who tried always used some ? with a ? in it, thats why I really got deep into it because if everything unexplainable was done through Gods power, I felt thats ? , if it was true he would still be helping people do impossible tasks today i.e. stop globbing warming, the Isreal/Palastinian war etc... The more I read and studied all this the more it became a better explanation that the bible worshippers theories. Like I said thats why I never went back to being a Christian to much is unexplained in that religion and honestly the whole acient alien theory gives an explanation to everything. Im not buyin it all yet, Im in the process of learnin Hebrew so I can study alot of ancient texts and understand them without all the interpretations. The original book of Enoch got ancient aliens all over it, once it was all translated alot of stuff was left out that gave credit to the alien theory.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I've been reading up on this ? forever, aliens exists and people need to deal with it. There are thousands of species, they've visited the planet Earth and some live here and even created us. I don't know if people understand the real story of the Illuminati, but the ? has nothing to do with devil worshipping like most people think, there is no hell and ? in the biblical sense. Short story, a species of aliens (reptilians) created men to use as slave (through genetic engineering of monkeys) and men rebelled against them (hence the biblical and alot of religious text stories about snakes). The bible is pretty more a allegory for the history of men and aliens, read on the Book of Nephilm (where men cross bread with aliens). Another about aliens is of the Greys (the ones who abduct), they first came here in the 30s and are tryna create a off race with us. They US government started exchanging technology with them in the 40s (Roswell crash) and 50s and that's why you see the advancement in technology (fiber optics, computer chips,etc). There is also a story of how Eisenhower sold out the people to the Greys and their technology, in return they could abduct people.

It's some weird ? , what we think is life and matters (money, religion, etc) means nothing in life, it's all tools used to control society and use to keep us from reaching our ultimate destination (consciousness). 2012 is real too, the poles are shifting and people are awakening.

It's part of the reason why we have not been able to find the missing link, the bible and it's story is all symbolism and allegories. Cane and Able is a allegory for jealousy. People like Jesus, MLK,Ghandi,etc are avatars representing goodness and use to move society along the right path.

I thought the whole reptillian theory was based on the V tv mini series in the 80's.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's really a shame how the devil has deceived you guys in here. To believe in aliens and not in ? has to be the most stupidest thing I ever heard. It really hurts my heart to see how the devil has blinded the eyes and minds of humanity. Aliens? I mean come on get real.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's really a shame how the devil has deceived you guys in here. To believe in aliens and not in ? has to be the most stupidest thing I ever heard. It really hurts my heart to see how the devil has blinded the eyes and minds of humanity. Aliens? I mean come on get real.

spoken like a true simple minded religious person. Don't let me point out the blatant contradictions in the bible and the unbelievable ? like Unicorns.

Plus no one said they didn't believe in ? , i just don't believe it is some dude chilling in the air. We as men or aliens are ? , we control our destiny!
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

You believe in snakes talking, and donkey talking, and unicorns, and witches, and women getting pregnant without the agency of man, Seas splitting in two and people walking between them, and men walking on water, and people floating in air, dead bodies coming out of the ground, fire breathing dragons, animals with multi head and different body parts from different animals, talking bushes that burn but never get consumed, ships that held every living thing on it that was gathered in a few days all the animals on the earth by a man who had to walk every where.

Oh by the way, in the Book of Ezekiel he describes a UFO.

How are you gonna tell somebody get real?
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

It hurts my hurt to see how childlike and simpleton you are in your understanding of scriptural and spiritual matters.

And what is even sadder is you think you got it.
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I've been reading up on this ? forever, aliens exists and people need to deal with it. There are thousands of species, they've visited the planet Earth and some live here and even created us. I don't know if people understand the real story of the Illuminati, but the ? has nothing to do with devil worshipping like most people think, there is no hell and ? in the biblical sense. Short story, a species of aliens (reptilians) created men to use as slave (through genetic engineering of monkeys) and men rebelled against them (hence the biblical and alot of religious text stories about snakes). The bible is pretty more a allegory for the history of men and aliens, read on the Book of Nephilm (where men cross bread with aliens). Another about aliens is of the Greys (the ones who abduct), they first came here in the 30s and are tryna create a off race with us. They US government started exchanging technology with them in the 40s (Roswell crash) and 50s and that's why you see the advancement in technology (fiber optics, computer chips,etc). There is also a story of how Eisenhower sold out the people to the Greys and their technology, in return they could abduct people.

It's some weird ? , what we think is life and matters (money, religion, etc) means nothing in life, it's all tools used to control society and use to keep us from reaching our ultimate destination (consciousness). 2012 is real too, the poles are shifting and people are awakening.

It's part of the reason why we have not been able to find the missing link, the bible and it's story is all symbolism and allegories. Cane and Able is a allegory for jealousy. People like Jesus, MLK,Ghandi,etc are avatars representing goodness and use to move society along the right path.

what we think is life and matters (money, religion, etc) means nothing in life, it's all tools used to control society and use to keep us from reaching our ultimate destination (consciousness).

real ?
  • explicitx
    explicitx Members Posts: 88
    edited April 2010
    Options
    UFOs are the DEVIL!!! /religious sarcasm
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited April 2010
    Options

I'm a firm believer in ? bro. But how do u explain the universe beyond the Sun, stars, and the Moon through a biblical sense. None of us has ever been in space but we have ALL seen the pictures and footage. All the evidence is there that we are but a grain of salt in a vast arena of stars,black holes, and other planets. How can you rule out the possibility of life?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    There is also a story of how Eisenhower sold out the people to the Greys and their technology, in return they could abduct people.
    there are STORIES about lots of things, of course.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A UFO is an "Unidentified Flying Object". If you never heard of a helicopter before and you see one going through the sky, it's a UFO for you.
  • dr.oliverpo
    dr.oliverpo Members Posts: 242 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Want me to tell you the truth, Aliens dont exist. They just dont. The Aliens that you are talking about.. you know the ones that abduct people. Fairy tale. I believe their is life somewhere else. But nobody abduct us. Everytime someone feels like they been in a space ship it is just a sleep disorder. The End.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Aliens will find us before we find them. And if they have already found us I can't see what benefit it would be for them to interact with us. We would have nothing they want. I hope
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Aliens will find us before we find them. And if they have already found us I can't see what benefit it would be for them to interact with us. We would have nothing they want. I hope

They could think we have information they could use?, They could want us as slaves, if the anicent alien theory is true they may want to return us home, they could be looking for new minerals that arent on their planet, they could plotting a space mall and want to blow us up to make room ..... nawwwww but who knows they me be far advanced then we are but we may know or have things they dont, maybe they just really nice and see were a bunch of ? ups n they want to set us straight.
  • independentsoundlab
    independentsoundlab Members Posts: 351
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ufo is an object you cant identify.. lol..
    look up to the sky and you see a plane beyond sight of the human eye, but you can see its footprints.. then its a UFO...

the us government has plenty of UFOs.. cuz nobody knows bout em.. rarely seen.. so.. their ya go!!
  • usmarin3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    They could think we have information they could use?, They could want us as slaves, if the anicent alien theory is true they may want to return us home, they could be looking for new minerals that arent on their planet, they could plotting a space mall and want to blow us up to make room ..... nawwwww but who knows they me be far advanced then we are but we may know or have things they dont, maybe they just really nice and see were a bunch of ? ups n they want to set us straight.

Why do ? always believe the movie scenario about aliens coming here and destroying everything. Maybe there are some bad ones and benevolent ones.
  • independentsoundlab
    edited April 2010
    Options
    explicitx wrote: »
    UFOs are the DEVIL!!! /religious sarcasm

thats funny.. lol
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why do ? always believe the movie scenario about aliens coming here and destroying everything. Maybe there are some bad ones and benevolent ones.

Because thats what most people do, they fear things that arent them, thats where racial discrimination and religious discrimination come from, if it dont look like you and doesnt co-sign you 100% of the time to them it must be evil with a global destruction agenda. Id love for other beings to come to Earth, wether bad or good it dont matter, the worst that happens is we die quickly, the good they could bring to us far outweighs the bad.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2010
    Options
    spoken like a true simple minded religious person. Don't let me point out the blatant contradictions in the bible and the unbelievable ? like Unicorns.

Plus no one said they didn't believe in ? , i just don't believe it is some dude chilling in the air. We as men or aliens are ? , we control our destiny!

Who is your ? my brother?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    You believe in snakes talking, and donkey talking, and unicorns, and witches, and women getting pregnant without the agency of man, Seas splitting in two and people walking between them, and men walking on water, and people floating in air, dead bodies coming out of the ground, fire breathing dragons, animals with multi head and different body parts from different animals, talking bushes that burn but never get consumed, ships that held every living thing on it that was gathered in a few days all the animals on the earth by a man who had to walk every where.

Oh by the way, in the Book of Ezekiel he describes a UFO.

How are you gonna tell somebody get real?

"Behold, I am the LORD, the ? of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?" Jeremiah 32:27

Yes indeed! What a mighty ? we serve! Hallelujah!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm a firm believer in ? bro. But how do u explain the universe beyond the Sun, stars, and the Moon through a biblical sense. None of us has ever been in space but we have ALL seen the pictures and footage. All the evidence is there that we are but a grain of salt in a vast arena of stars,black holes, and other planets. How can you rule out the possibility of life?

This passage explains why ? created the heavens.

"The heavens declare the glory of ? ; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard." Psalm 19:1-3

Now what do you think about that passage?
  • usmarin3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Who is your ? my brother?

? is everything around us, the air i breed, i am ? , you are ? ,etc. My destiny is in my hands, i live a godly life by being a good person. I don't buy into the need to subscribe to a religion or anything along those lines. The concept of ? is all symbolism and allegorical to me anyways
  • independentsoundlab
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wait till death.. then youll see if there is a heaven.. or a hell..
    lol..
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    edited April 2010
    Options

It's a possibility that there is a civilization just as lost as we are wondering if a species like us exist. The possibilities are endless. There could be a species so bizarre we may not even consider it life. So primitive we may disregard it and so advanced we may not be able to understand them.

Now I like the idea of an advanced civilization that no longer have to depend on technology. If they found us they wouldn't need to cultivate our minerals or use us for slave labor. They would have grown to become more of a spiritual being with the power to harness their own energy. This sounds very dragonballzish but think about it. Aliens who've come to acknowledge that spirituality is more valuable than technology. I could be very wrong and you could be absolutely right. Again, based on the enormous size of the universe (which is really an under statement) the possibilities are endless. We look at the universe the way a crawling insect might observe its world.
  • usmarin3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wait till death.. then youll see if there is a heaven.. or a hell..
    lol..

Is that where i'm gonna meet the unicorns and ride in the belly of a whale? Or is that where my ancestors in Africa who were never introduced to Christianity are!