SMH @ melo throwing his team under the bus

Options

Comments

• MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Melo is a Great Offensive Player and thats it, He only Fills up One Stat Line, im More impressed with players who can also Contribute with Rebounds and Assist......Just being a scorer wont get ? done...

Melo rebounds
  • MillzOG
    edited April 2010
    Options
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    I don't blame him the nuggets have just shown no energy at all. Afflalo is no longer playing defense or hitting threes birdman just jumps around with no ? purpose he just jumps. Chauncey is a walking turnover and and 1 machine. He'll last night the only people attacking the basket was melo and Ty lawson. Kmart looks unintersted and nene is letting ? bully him out of every rebound. Also for being a superstar Melo gets the stupidest offensive fouls called on him.

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Melo rebounds

yeah his own misses so he can score lol
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Melo rebounds

The ? is 6'9 and doesnt average Past 6 Rebounds a game ...Jason Kidd is a Point Guard and Averages just as Much and Some years even More...6 Rebounds as a low post player aint ?
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Melo Career Average For Rebounds is 6.2 ......Jason Kidd who is a PG career Average for Rebounds is 6.7 ....C'mon , Melo just wants to score
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The ? is 6'9 and doesnt average Past 6 Rebounds a game ...Jason Kidd is a Point Guard and Averages just as Much and Some years even More...6 Rebounds as a low post player aint ?

Chris Paul averages what? 5 rebs per game?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    people be wanting to put Mellow in the same class as Bron and Wade but this series shows the difference hell look at the game where Durant was having a terrible shooting game yet he crashed the board for 19 rebounds to help compensate. Mellow doesnt do anything else besides score
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited April 2010
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Chris Paul averages what? 5 rebs per game?

High 4's to Low 5's .....thats wha i be trying to tell folks, Melo is a Hell of a Offensive player but he doesnt do anything else, If you Can that close to the basket on Offense then you can get that close for rebounds...Melo with his Talent should be a 25ppg 10-12 rebound per game player .
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Some people are just scorers it is what it is the nuggets know that ? they need better bigs ? is killing them.But sometimes the jig is just up they need to break that team up asap.
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn ? shittin on Melo lol
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »

heavily. lol
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    people be wanting to put Mellow in the same class as Bron and Wade but this series shows the difference hell look at the game where Durant was having a terrible shooting game yet he crashed the board for 19 rebounds to help compensate. Mellow doesnt do anything else besides score

lol @ calling him Mellow. that ? is funny

i agree though. dude can do whatever he wants on offense, but thats it. he doesnt really board, make his teammates better and his defense is better than his first couple years but still leaves something to be desired. i dont think you can build a championship team around him
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    lol @ calling him Mellow. that ? is funny

i agree though. dude can do whatever he wants on offense, but thats it. he doesnt really board, make his teammates better and his defense is better than his first couple years but still leaves something to be desired. i dont think you can build a championship team around him

Like i said.. hes another ai..
  • MillzOG
    edited April 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »

word...smfh
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Like i said.. hes another ai..

i'd even throw a touch of glenn robinson in
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Melo keeping it real but he need to do more as well besides just score.
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    it's probably Allen Iversons fault..
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Maaaaaan....

These ? on the Nuggets are SOFT and thats the bottom line.

Other than K-Mart, and sometimes Chauncey, the rest of them cats be acting as if they are afraid to break a nail out there on the court.

They DON'T play defense.
    They DON"T crash the boards.
    They DON'T have any type of low post presence on either end of the floor.

That ? Nene is TRASH, GARBAGE, BASURA!!!! I swear this ? had me heated watching him get punked on BOTH ends of the floor. The Nuggets should have traded him while he had some value, after watching this series NOBODY is will want to add him to their roster. He has absolutely NO HEART.

Nuggets are done. They'll probably lose this next game at home.

They better find Melo some big man help fast or he'll be demanding a trade soon. Mark my words.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ion think he threw em under da bus, he has a pt...dantlely cant handle it imo...and jr smiff should ? and step up...

rofl @ ollie's ten bench commandments...
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Melo is Denver's Kevin Garnett on the Timberwolves. He played around a bunch of losers.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Also for being a superstar Melo gets the stupidest offensive fouls called on him.

truf.com...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TANGLUNG wrote: »
    Melo is Denver's Kevin Garnett on the Timberwolves. He played around a bunch of losers.

Wrong.. hes a loser himself.. hes a very good player but he is immature..
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Where is Mahmoud Abdul Rauf when you need him????
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Also for being a superstar Melo gets the stupidest offensive fouls called on him.

Man, thats real talk...

I think the refs be takin' the whole Denver Thuggets reputation to heart sometimes...
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wrong.. hes a loser himself.. hes a very good player but he is immature..

His winning a championship at Syracuse says otherwise. On top of that he been to the playoffs every year he been in the league.....not sure you can call that a loser. On another note, the refs are doing the Nuggets no type of favors. They are getting called for everything. How the he'll is your whole starting 5 in foul trouble every game