Racially Motivated Threads of the Social Lounge...

Options

Comments

• young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    all right ill go with the being followed through the ipod or gps theory. but food? gas heating? most sports? do you walk everywhere? or do you take the bus, which is a gas powered automobile which was invented by a white man. the bike was invented by a white man, rollerblades. If you wanna call the greeks white, they certainly aint black. not that I care if a white or black man invented ? . but dont try to claim that white men didnt invent ? . If you live in a white world as you claim (and i agree on some points) then of course we invented most of the ? you see around you. thank bill gates for the fact that you can even argue with me. and of course people were living fine before those things, but now theyre here and you cant ignore that they have the potential to help even if people dont always use them like that. most diseases and cures/ vaccinations were founded by a white man. check yourelf. Name one cure that was found by an arab, black, chinese, whatever, and ill give you a thousand founded by white men and women

Those are all means to an end, not necessary to surviving on the planet ultimately, but to partake in the lifestyle of whatever society or civilization that had been molded. If I had built my own house and grew my own food and made my own clothes, Everything else you are meantioning would only be assets to.. maybe going across a vast area to do something entertaining....

The only reason we have what we have is because capitalism is always trying to make money. For instance, because of capitalism, the man who invented an engine that runs off of water will never become publicly available, so instead, we have to continue polluting the air, and waging wars over fossil fuels.

You act like black people would have never been able to invent any of the things you see around if they were under the same circumstances that white people were in during the time they were trying to invent more convenient and cheaper ways to make a profit.

Why do you think Europeans really needed slaves to help build their new world? Because the Africans knew how to do things that Europeans didn't. Europeans were given guns, which was a huge mistake, and that is the only reason they were able to do what they did, because, since guns were new and noone in histroy ever committed the treatery and deception that took place during colonialism, noone was prepared to defend themselves against this. Europeans did not gain world power because they were smarter than everyone, it's pretty much because they were willing to be more evil lol.... sounds harsh but it's the truth.

For you sensitive house negros... I'm talking about the white people and anyone else non-white that sold out and willingly helped them achieve this world power.
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    --Useless satanic rock music that Poisons all Kids

??????????????????????????????????
    jimi-hendrix.jpg
    chuckberrypromo11.jpg

Rick+James.jpg
    Prince.jpg
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jimi-hendrix.jpg
    chuckberrypromo11.jpg

Prince.jpg

LOL He was referring to Metal, not Soul. lol

kiss_concertlive.jpg

Knights In Satan's Service
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    Those are all means to an end, not necessary to surviving on the planet ultimately, but to partake in the lifestyle of whatever society or civilization that had been molded. If I had built my own house and grew my own food and made my own clothes, Everything else you are meantioning would only be assets to.. maybe going across a vast area to do something entertaining....

The only reason we have what we have is because capitalism is always trying to make money. For instance, because of capitalism, the man who invented an engine that runs off of water will never become publicly available, so instead, we have to continue polluting the air, and waging wars over fossil fuels.

You act like black people would have never been able to invent any of the things you see around if they were under the same circumstances that white people were in during the time they were trying to invent more convenient and cheaper ways to make a profit.

Why do you think Europeans really needed slaves to help build their new world? Because the Africans knew how to do things that Europeans didn't. Europeans were given guns, which was a huge mistake, and that is the only reason they were able to do what they did, because, since guns were new and noone in histroy ever committed the treatery and deception that took place during colonialism, noone was prepared to defend themselves against this. Europeans did not gain world power because they were smarter than everyone, it's pretty much because they were willing to be more evil lol.... sounds harsh but it's the truth.

For you sensitive house negros... I'm talking about the white people and anyone else non-white that sold out and willingly helped them achieve this world power.

etherization
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Unprepared one said
    I NEVER SAID ALL THESE PRO BLACK ? WAS STUPID. I NEVER SAID PRO BLACK MILITANTS DIDNT HAVE LEGITMATE REASONS FOR SOME OF THEIR VIEWS, I NEVER SAID PRO BLACK VIEWS WERE UNJUST.

but he said previously:
    the whole pro black ? as a whole, they are all hypocrites and all do ? under the table you followers will never see or know. Any man who doesnt stand for peace with all people has their own personal agenda and dont give a ? about race they give a ? about themselves and thats it. and if someone isnt for everyone working together, they are for themselves.

He then says
    The Unprepared one says
    ? YOU ? . When your in Pittsburgh really this time holla at me ill show you a real ? .

I don't have to meet you to see your a real ? .

But when I was in Pittsburgh and told him to PM so we could meet and settle this like men, after he had called me a ? ,p%ssy, ? and whatnot. He pm'd me and said
    My bad for trippin like that homie, I just get fired up over ? when it comes to race

It's cool ? , it's not that serious, quit eating that processesd chicken they shoot it full of female hormones.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Lol cats are quick to say someone is supporting whites or what not but you ? take white people everywhere all go. Who brought white people to this thread? Not me. You ? can't make a move with out your master. Lol
    "what about white people?"
    "you white"
    you ? love white people. Lol

Your other house ? partner did. LOL!
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yea the whole thing is ? , just because they sometimes have points and their mistrust does have credibility it dont take away from the fact the whole movement is ? . Not trusting rich white men = okay and has reason, wanting a change in an all white system = okay. Putting a whole race down for a fews wrong doings today and blaming todays white for what their ancestors did but givin our ancestors a free pass and wanting a pro black system and constently hating anyone white and running around sayin theyre all devils when its not true = ? .

And quit your lyin ? you wasnt in Pitsburgh, you wanna keep on with your ducktales next time you are here get at me
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yea the whole thing is ? , just because they sometimes have points and their mistrust does have credibility it dont take away from the fact the whole movement is ? . Not trusting rich white men = okay and has reason, wanting a change in an all white system = okay. Putting a whole race down for a fews wrong doings today and blaming todays white for what their ancestors did but givin our ancestors a free pass and wanting a pro black system and constently hating anyone white and running around sayin theyre all devils when its not true = ? .

And quit your lyin ? you wasnt in Pitsburgh, you wanna keep on with your ducktales next time you are here get at me

Most definitely was in Pittsburgh, I can send you a video or still photo of a torn corner of a newspaper with the date if you like. Lying? Nah, but we know you ? out after running your mouth, we have your private message. What?

Truthfully I am in the Burgh right now will be in Oakland in a couple hours. If you like we can meet up and end this ? monologue of yours.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Most definitely was in Pittsburgh, I can send you a video or still photo of a torn corner of a newspaper with the date if you like. Lying? Nah, but we know you ? out after running your mouth, we have your private message. What?

I'm in the Burgh right now will be in Oakland in a couple hours. If you like we can meet up and end this ? monologue of yours.

So ur in Pittsburgh and it takes you a couple of hours to get to Oakland?

Lol where you wanna meet at?
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So ur in Pittsburgh and it takes you a couple of hours to get to Oakland?

Lol where you wanna meet at?

No. I will be in Oakland for a couple of hours. Peep the avi. Todays post gazette with Obama mourning miners. You pick the place.
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jimi-hendrix.jpg
    chuckberrypromo11.jpg

Rick+James.jpg
    Prince.jpg

I dont think dude Was tlaking about that type of Rock................he was talking about all that punk rock Craziness
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No. I will be in Oakland for a couple of hours. Peep the avi. Todays post gazette with Obama mourning miners. You pick the place.

You know where I live
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You know where I live

You asked where do you want to meet. I said you pick, I don't know your address.

I'll make it easy. Robinson and Fifth or Starbucks on Forbes.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Powerful post brotha!
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I guess you aren't as real a ? like you claimed.

OK, then.

Back to the thread.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited April 2010
    Options

Possibly they were willing to be more evil, that wasnt the point of me posting that. sure black people couldve done it, but they didnt. Someone earlier tried to claim that white people never invented anything that helped society. Quit assumeing all white people are racist. btw europeans made guns, nobody gives anyone anything ever. thats not the way the world works.
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i thought guns and fireworks were both made in china
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This was actually a response to the video. Dude from the first video responded back and said he agreed with him. 2 other parts to it.

• ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You know exactly the corner i live on, me n u was choppin up about it, u still in Oakland?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LMAO @ The second videos screenshot Ole Emitt Smith lookin ?
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You know exactly the corner i live on, me n u was choppin up about it, u still in Oakland?

QUOTE=ThaChozenWun;552055]You know exactly the corner i live on, me n u was choppin up about it, u still in Oakland?[/QUOTE]

? that was 5 hours ago.

Quit playing. We was responding back and forth over 5 hours ago. And you conveniently disappeared and pulled the you know where I live card, when you saw I was in the city after you was talking all that ? . Particularly after you said where you wanna meet and i named the place . Like I would come to your house. No, I'm not in Oakland.

ALright can we ? all the real ? , holla at me when you come through, you know where I live bs? Besides that intersection has a couple of houses. and I wouldn't feel right serving you so close to campus, it might have an advers effect on the students. LOL
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This right here^^^^

I have my own business interests and 99.99 percent of my customers are Black. That's a myth put out by people who want to discourage black entrepreneurs.
    Black people support if your business if it meets their need and you provide good service.

Where we fall short is the business community doesn't link up enough to grow beyond a certain level. We stay wanted to be solo artist, while others recognize the value of operational unity.

Case in point. I went to a few business owners who were black and suggested we form a coalition to be better able to compete with the bigger establishments. They all to the letter turned it down, even though it would have led to an increased bottom line. They didn't want to share their connects.

yessssiiir... this is how it is. nevertheless, we gotta find a way to unite black business owners behind mutual interests, no matter how small the coalition may be.

I have come to the conclusion that we need a marketing strategy. we have to blend interest with emotion. because no matter how right u are, black folk in the majority don't care unless it makes them feeel good *insert tyler perry, designer clothes, liquor & gucci mane.*
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Point taken but its good to see the well off people with $$$ supporting black business, they havent become so bourgeise in their succsses that they refuse to give back.
    This is a component of economic empowerment and an example more people should follow.

great stuff brother. it is definitely an example worth following. its also good to see the well off black Americans who give back receiving their just due, because they are out here.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wtf @ asking "should they do this?"
    we are probably the only group that DOESN'T
    some of the problem though is a lot of people don't even know some of these business exist. I wonder if they have a list of businesses they used that year..

Exactly what I was going to say...so instead...CO-SIGN