Colin Cowherd calls Pacers fans Beer Drinkin Inbreed Racist Rednecks that hates Dunking Negroes

Options
13»

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    colin cowherd that ? cracka

hes the reason I watch the herd over first and drama queen any day i can listen/watch either show

when lebron was getting hate after the decision cowherd stayed defending lebron while every crakka on tv was calling him a traitor or sell out and gave the example of chicagos record the year after he retired for baseball and clevlands record the year after lebron left

weather its the podcast or the live show i def try to listen to the herd when i can

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Colin cowherd was just repeating what nba execs told him... Ask yourself why is it that NFL MLB and NHL completely eclipse their college counterparts in ratings but the NBA doesn't. Cowherd wasn't stating random ? owners already know and believe its true.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do u dumb ? not remember the controversy of the pacers drafting Reggie miller and how the racist wanted the white boy drafted instead. Reggie miller will tell you Indiana fans suck and they're racist.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do u dumb ? not remember the controversy of the pacers drafting Reggie miller and how the racist wanted the white boy drafted instead. Reggie miller will tell you Indiana fans suck and they're racist.

That was documented in the first part of that Reggie Miller/Spike Lee 30-for-30.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's not really a good example. Steve Alford was from Indiana and played at IU of course they would want him over Reggie Miller.

The same way Jags fans wanted Tebow and some Falcons wanted DJ Shockley to take Vicks job people get more attached to college athletes than they do pro athletes
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    none of you dumb ? remember the 1987 nba draft??? ? wrong wit yall??
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First, I wanna give props for acknowledging us (Pacers). I've been a fan 20 years deep and this ? is depressing. We havent had good years post-malice in palace but now ? is kickin in. What I'm hearing from Pacers forums are people in Indiana still think they're thugs, we're not winning(even though we probably get 2nd seed tonight) and it's expensive (we ? you can cop stubhub tickets for 10 bucks)..just a bunch of ? . It's like they won't be satisfied until we win a ring..On the real though,I wouldn't be mad if they moved the team.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First, I wanna give props for acknowledging us (Pacers). I've been a fan 20 years deep and this ? is depressing. We havent had good years post-malice in palace but now ? is kickin in. What I'm hearing from Pacers forums are people in Indiana still think they're thugs, we're not winning(even though we probably get 2nd seed tonight) and it's expensive (we ? you can cop stubhub tickets for 10 bucks)..just a bunch of ? . It's like they won't be satisfied until we win a ring..On the real though,I wouldn't be mad if they moved the team.

They have been competitive for the last 3 seasons and people still don't show up and think they are thugs when none of the current members of the team have any arrests off the court .
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ the ignorance