Rewriting Evolution ~ Darwin was wrong

Options

Comments

• Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    sad thing is though I think though @100prime is trolling I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't. I met many religious people that were actually as dumb as @100prime is acting

I was in a philosophy class one time and we were discussing origin of life and religion in which one lady said ? created the earth 6000 years ago. I asked her for proof and she said it was the word ? . I said where is the word of ? ? She said the bible. I asked for pr

in my first biology class in college, some guy started arguing with the prof about evolution. the prof asks him what's your major and he says biochem. the teacher just told him he might want to consider a different major if he was this misinformed about biology

wow.....

he really put him back in his place.............
  • Premeer
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Argument of Personal Incredulity.

you not even worth a argument. you think everything came from nothing.

that is the epitome of "logic", right?
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sad thing is though I think though @100prime is trolling I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't. I met many religious people that were actually as dumb as @100prime is acting

I was in a philosophy class one time and we were discussing origin of life and religion in which one lady said ? created the earth 6000 years ago. I asked her for proof and she said it was the word ? . I said where is the word of ? ? She said the bible. I asked for pr

in my first biology class in college, some guy started arguing with the prof about evolution. the prof asks him what's your major and he says biochem. the teacher just told him he might want to consider a different major if he was this misinformed about biology

The field of biochemistry is not unified about the existence of race......

"Races—or demes if you wish—don't exist.....

That's nonsense, of course, but it seems to be widespread nonsense. I'm beginning to wonder whether the discipline of psychology deserves to be called a science."http://sandwalk.blogspot.com/2007/11/is-race-biological-concept.html
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After reading, I do still believe in the theory of evolution, but how we are going about it is probably very incorrect, but we now knowing that we need to change direction. Like @kai_vayla said its like a very complicated web.

And why humans because we are not in hazardous conditions to the point we have to gain certain features for us to survive and become better than we are. We may started evolving but not to anything like a predator perhaps in a way that we wouldn't realize.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This may be a naive question, but is the white man the epitome of a human being or the more evolved human being in modern day evolution theories?

What? Neither?

sums up this thread. 5 pages of nothing but randomness. fiat started the foolishness. and ohhhla talkin bout ? he dont know nothin about as usual, jus hollerin
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    I can't front, this thread makes no sense to me.. Idek what ya'll debating/discussing..
    100 Prime wrote: »
    so.... how did the computer make itself.

fiddy.gif

Well to sum it up......

If you believe in the theory of evolution then......

You also believe in this.......

5904774644_2b9e062dc7_z.jpg

On the low......

It is more important than you can possibly imagine.........

Damn.. that's racist as ? ..
  • Premeer
    edited February 2013
    Options

wow.....

he really put him back in his place.............

have you ever taken a single science class, like at a college level? high school even
    why would i take a college level science class when they would just try to pollute my mind with that evolution trash. that couldnt be further from the truth.

but yea.. that man really put him back in his place, didnt he......
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Kai_Valya

We should ask these Anti-Evolutionist

Where is their nobel peace prize?

Or their Peer-reviewed papers disproving it.

i've got an even better one for them, why do they go to get a new flu shot every year. what was wrong with the shot they got last year

? tryna avoid that new string of chicken shark flu (that doesnt evolve)
  • Premeer
    Options
    actually come to think of it, i took medical assisting for a semester so yea, i can say i took a few science classes in college.. but switched majors to criminal justice.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I won't even entertain an argument with creationists. T/S might have had something going here but @100prime ? up your thread b
  • Drew_Ali
    Options
    @Kai_Valya

i've got an even better one for them, why do they go to get a new flu shot every year. what was wrong with the shot they got last year

@kai

Please watch.....

http://youtu.be/deS8zhtU4N0
    I can't front, this thread makes no sense to me.. Idek what ya'll debating/discussing..

fiddy.gif

Well to sum it up......

On the low......

you're thinking about evolution in linear terms, and it doesn't work like that. individuals don't evolve, species don't evolve, populations evolve. individuals in a population vary and those that survive propgate their genes, over time the populations evolves. as this happens again and agian over millions of years you would end up with a very different species in one population than you would in the other one, based on what genes survived in the population and which were eliminated.

evolution doesn't go in a straight line, it's ever more intricately branching web

Different does not equal a new species.......

"I also think that racial differences are a long way from being cosmetic, and there’s no evolutionary reason for us to be the homogeneous species that a lot of people claim we are- it would mean evolution stopped the day modern humans evolved, which is just anti-logic........

There’s biological evidence to the contrary, like different gestation spans, twinning rates etc, and more recent genetics publications that have outright backed race as valid. Which will instantly label me as a racist in many peoples eyes, which is probably why a lot of publishing Phds don’t comment publicly on race"...........

if it's different enough (as in two pop. not being able to produce viable offspring) yes that does equal a new species

But this has never been observed..........

speciation has never been observed? to different populations diverging and going on to result in different species has never occured? seriously?

Seriously......

Not one new species named from these "observations.......

• Drew_Ali
    edited February 2013
    Options
    This may be a naive question, but is the white man the epitome of a human being or the more evolved human being in modern day evolution theories?

Bingo.......

Not a naive question.......

A great observation......

• Copper
    Options

to evolve is to adapt to ones environment not necessarrily to become better
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not really.

We're the first humans and White and Asian came after.

The first human was black.

She's the mother to everyone on earth.

Past, Present and future.
  • Premeer
    Options
    I won't even entertain an argument with creationists. T/S might have had something going here but @100prime ? up your thread b
    damn right. i know im suppose to love everybody, but ? atheists and their "all knowing" arrogance, B.

ill drop my pants and keep ? in here.
  • Drew_Ali
    edited February 2013
    Options
    @Kai_Valya

@kai

Please watch.....

fiddy.gif

Well to sum it up......

On the low......

you're thinking about evolution in linear terms, and it doesn't work like that. individuals don't evolve, species don't evolve, populations evolve. individuals in a population vary and those that survive propgate their genes, over time the populations evolves. as this happens again and agian over millions of years you would end up with a very different species in one population than you would in the other one, based on what genes survived in the population and which were eliminated.

evolution doesn't go in a straight line, it's ever more intricately branching web

"I also think that racial differences are a long way from being cosmetic, and there’s no evolutionary reason for us to be the homogeneous species that a lot of people claim we are- it would mean evolution stopped the day modern humans evolved, which is just anti-logic........

There’s biological evidence to the contrary, like different gestation spans, twinning rates etc, and more recent genetics publications that have outright backed race as valid. Which will instantly label me as a racist in many peoples eyes, which is probably why a lot of publishing Phds don’t comment publicly on race"...........

if it's different enough (as in two pop. not being able to produce viable offspring) yes that does equal a new species

speciation has never been observed? to different populations diverging and going on to result in different species has never occured? seriously?

Seriously......

Not one new species named from these "observations".......

@100Prime......

I got this...........
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    @Kai_Valya

Probably about 5 years ago since I've gotten a flu shot. Maybe 4. But not recently. Lol.
  • Premeer
    Options
    Not really.

We're the first humans and White and Asian came after.

The first human was black.

She's the mother to everyone on earth.

Past, Present and future.

damn, how old are you? im assuming you were there.

so, did she have a fat ass? or was that something black women developed over time.
  • Drew_Ali
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    @Kai_Valya

Probably about 5 years ago since I've gotten a flu shot. Maybe 4. But not recently. Lol.

• Premeer
    Options
    @Kai_Valya

@kai

Please watch.....

fiddy.gif

Well to sum it up......

On the low......

@100Prime......

I got this...........

you dont got nothing. im go ambush this ? like they repeatedly ambushed my threads and make fun of their theory and mock them like they do us.

? em.
  • ohhhla
    Options
  • Drew_Ali
    edited February 2013
    Options
    @Kai_Valya

@kai

Please watch.....

fiddy.gif

Well to sum it up......

On the low......

Seriously......

Not one new species named from these "observations.......

so you use a video from creationists to support your point? you've got to be kidding me

Everything said in that video is academically correct................

Mutation is the cause for a new flu shot every year........

You don't go get an "ulf" shot one year and the "flu" the next........

From year to year it is the influenza virus.......

Nothing more nothing less.....

The virus mutates but does not "evolve" into a new species........

• Copper
    edited February 2013
    Options
    so u believe in mutation over a lifespan but not evolution over millions of years (generations) ??
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Explain why you quoted me with the video please Drew. I'm high and I'm here to learn
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Mutation is a mechanism in Evolution.