Why is Shawn marion in the league?

Options
Reggie80
Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
This dude has no game can't beat u off the dribble maybe the ugliest shot I gave ever seen was on the U.S team and we came in fourth
couldn't play the second half last night because the spurs stopped all that running ? dude is garbage and nobody says anything ever.All he get is garbage buckets and his d over rated too ? at least Bruce Bowen could hit a corner 3 this guy can't do ? .

Comments

• cleanraesable
    cleanraesable Members Posts: 210
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I have always thought the same thing. Back in the day he had tremendous athleticism, but that seems to be all gone now. What these guys have to realize is that you cannot rely on your athleticism for your whole career. You have to be able to shoot, pass, etc.
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I have always thought the same thing. Back in the day he had tremendous athleticism, but that seems to be all gone now. What these guys have to realize is that you cannot rely on your athleticism for your whole career. You have to be able to shoot, pass, etc.

Thank you I think it was Steve Nash ? that dude can make me look great lol
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that ? jump shot should DQ him from being in the league off gates
  • drbeef
    drbeef Members Posts: 213
    edited April 2010
    Options
    and they called that ? the MATRIX. ? better find Morpheous to reboot him into the system.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i will say this he had to play defense on all the best players in Phoenix to cover for Nash old ass Grant Hill now has to do it. with that said Marion's offense is horrible
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Smh lol.......... marion_digi_shot.jpg
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Shawn Marion does have some ugly ass form.....
    Its almost as bad as Charles Barkley's golf swing...lol
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    SMH at this ? shooting the bball like a medicine ball
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Bout damn time what took so long to get this thread to get jumping this kid might be the most overated basketball player I have ever seen the olympic team second worse selection to only C.Laettner.Matter of fact C.Laettner game>>>>>>>>Shawn Marion.
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? shoot like he doing chest pass drills during the ? game,Lol who saw him yesterday looking on the bench all sad and ? when the game was slipping away.
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited April 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    SMH at this ? shooting the bball like a medicine ball

............ Medicine_ball_throw.jpg
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ............ Medicine_ball_throw.jpg

lmao...i gotta homeboy that shoots like that and whats worse is he's a pg...he wonders why he cant get that ? off against decent comp...lol
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why are a lot of these dudes in the league getting paid all this money and they probably wouldn't last in a pickup game? ? is crazy to me.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TANGLUNG wrote: »
    Why are a lot of these dudes in the league getting paid all this money and they probably wouldn't last in a pickup game? ? is crazy to me.

cuz they tall
  • Bmore Boy
    Bmore Boy Members Posts: 32
    edited April 2010
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    cuz they tall

Hell yeah. Other than the guards, most of the players are only good for their size and have no type of skill.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cold man cold, but yes that ? 's jumpshot is a bricklaying machine
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I haven't got one good reply about this ? and he was on the olympic team.

Tim Duncan, Allen Iverson, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Amar'e Stoudemire, Shawn Marion, Carlos ? , Carmelo Anthony, Stephon Marbury, Richard Jefferson, Lamar Odom, Emeka Okafor (Coach: Larry Brown).

Yo yaw remember Brown wouldn't play Lebron ,melo and wade and we couldn't score for ? had marion and jefferson in at crunch time what a ? joke.Odom Okafor damn who picked this squad?
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    I haven't got one good reply about this ? and he was on the olympic team.

Tim Duncan, Allen Iverson, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Amar'e Stoudemire, Shawn Marion, Carlos ? , Carmelo Anthony, Stephon Marbury, Richard Jefferson, Lamar Odom, Emeka Okafor (Coach: Larry Brown).

Yo yaw remember Brown wouldn't play Lebron ,melo and wade and we couldn't score for ? had marion and jefferson in at crunch time what a ? joke.Odom Okafor damn who picked this squad?

SMH at Emeka Okafor Being on that ? ........And he Wouldnt Play Lebron and Melo i remember cuz they were the young guys and kept trying to run Behind Allen Iverson at the time.. and them ? had been late a few times to Practice or Missed Curfew some ? like that..
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    SMH at Emeka Okafor Being on that ? ........And he Wouldnt Play Lebron and Melo i remember cuz they were the young guys and kept trying to run Behind Allen Iverson at the time.. and them ? had been late a few times to Practice or Missed Curfew some ? like that..

YEAH OK I REMEMBER NOW THAT EQUALS THIRD PLACE LMAO AT BROWN TRYING TO PROVE POINTS AT THE OLYMPICS LIKE IT'S THE REGULAR SEASON ONLY OBJECTIVE IS TO WIN THE GOLD NOT LIFE LESSONS.Coach K >>>>>BROWN
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    My ? do you realize Juwan Howard is still in the league

*waits 5 seconds*

MY ? I JUST SAID JUWAN HOWARD IS STILL IN THE LEAGUE
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    He's whack as ? Miami wasted their money trading for his ass 2 years ago, any team that get's him anit gonna do good. That ? should of stayed with the Suns he can't play anywhere else.
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »

*waits 5 seconds*

Yeah ok so u telling me marion got or had a better game than Juwan Howard u can't be serious and why is howard still in the league cause at one point that ? had game.
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    He's whack as ? Miami wasted their money trading for his ass 2 years ago, any team that get's him anit gonna do good. That ? should of stayed with the Suns he can't play anywhere else.

Why u think the Suns dumped him no game was becoming too much of a liability and I cant' believe that other cat tried to justify Marion with bringing up Howard.
    That's a damn shame he couldn't say one thing good about Marion and had to throw Howard under the bus by the way Howard right now>>>>>>>>>Marion in his prime in terms of game not intangables.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »

*waits 5 seconds*

Juwan Howard can play better than half of these overrated big men in the league this ? will retire and still play pick up ball at the local rec...
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Juwan Howard can play better than half of these overrated big men in the league this ? will retire and still play pick up ball at the local rec...
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    Yeah ok so u telling me marion got or had a better game than Juwan Howard u can't be serious and why is howard still in the league cause at one point that ? had game.

lmao only on the IC will a player like Juwan Howard be defended as to why he deserves to be in NBA. The thread is why is shawn marion in the league. Well its because he's only 3-4 years removed from his "golden years". Before you ask a question like that why don't you ask why muhfuckn JUWAN HOWARD is still in the league. Lol only in the nba can you NOT be a quality baller for 6-7 years and still have a job cause the overall talent pool sucks.