Options
  • GeminiRose
    GeminiRose Members Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    2 Drawlz wrote: »
    Vaas wrote: »
    light skin vs dark skin ? is what those craccas want to happen. they planned this ? back in the 1800s and sadly its still going on. ? that. we need to stop.

I guess they plan blonde vs. Brunette too Gtfoh

The only problem I haves with it is ,when ? get complexion struck, that ? is effeminate. Leave that to the females and homosexuals.

guess you never read willie lynch letter
    The letter that has been proven to be fake?

Whether it's real or not, it's no excuse.
    All that slave ? ,and ? Jones conditioner ? are code words for, ? are weak.

It's hilarious tho, cause a ? will b the first to sit here n blab about, the white man was the cave man, and blacks taught crackaz everything .

Blacks was the 1st this, and the first that. Yet, look at the cave man now, and look at us.
    U taught that ? everything, yet u can't break yourself free from the conditioner, shampoo and moisturizer of his slavery????
    Ain't no ? alive today, was alive 200 years ago.

The truth is, ? worldwide love being ignorant, ignorance is bliss.
    It's easier to tear ourselves down, than it is to build each other up.

I equally hate everyone.

Whether your white, black, ? , paraplegia, blind, deaf, and etc.

It don't matter, b. But this arrogant black folks have is hilarious.

I make fun of everyone not just black folks.

Are you black? You sound like a poor lost soul! Or maybe you just a troll. You need some help regardless!

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when i was a kid, i read Chuck D autobiography, and he talked about going to Africa and being disgusted by all the skin bleaching products on the shelves. I thought it was the craziest ? in the ? world. ? wrong w/ these ? . Maybe Black_Samson's right and we should just let Natural Selection weed these defective ? out our gene pool.

This Nuul Kukk movement is doing Allah's work. Wish I could donate money to 'em.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh....Being a marketing major.....Maybe I notice stuff in advertisements I shouldn't.....

But that's some ? ....

They tried to spin it, but ultimately it's a skin lightening product. They have the light skinned woman in the middle...With her hair done the best.....

I think I may even see a wedding ring. Not on the other two tho....

*sigh*
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    light skin vs dark skin ? is what those craccas want to happen. they planned this ? back in the 1800s and sadly its still going on. ? that. we need to stop.

The only problem I haves with it is ,when ? get complexion struck, that ? is effeminate. Leave that to the females and homosexuals.

It's hilarious tho, cause a ? will b the first to sit here n blab about, the white man was the cave man, and blacks taught crackaz everything .

Blacks was the 1st this, and the first that. Yet, look at the cave man now, and look at us.
    U taught that ? everything, yet u can't break yourself free from the conditioner, shampoo and moisturizer of his slavery????

I equally hate everyone.

Are you black? You sound like a poor lost soul! Or maybe you just a troll. You need some help regardless!

Yo, get the ? outta here.

I don't take pride in skintone, height, my horoscope signs and me bei ng as skeptic.

I just happened to be black. What happened to them in the past, present or future

Is of no concern to me.

• Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its not just a black thing tho. Indians go super hard w/ bleaching products.

Asians too. I believe theres some kind of bleaching injection thats used to lighten the skin evenly throughout the body....I think thats what diana ross used.

How could it not be a black thing tho'??????

Each of the populations in question are attempting to be less black???????

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
  • Black Boy King
    edited February 2013
    Options
  • ohhhla
    Options
    No, we just think black power is silly as much

Pro group ? .

That is all
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vanity is a killer...
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you a girl and you look good, I'm trynna holla. Don't matter what color you are, B.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im taking some creams to lighten me up and the effects are wonderful. I got more job interviews now because of it :D
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    Its not just a black thing tho. Indians go super hard w/ bleaching products.

Asians too. I believe theres some kind of bleaching injection thats used to lighten the skin evenly throughout the body....I think thats what diana ross used.

How could it not be a black thing tho'??????

Each of the populations in question are attempting to be less black???????

Its a colonialism thing. Look it up.

LOL........

"a colonialism thing"........

a.k.a. "a black/brown thing"................

Look it up........
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    The history behind the chemical in fade creams is tragic.............

Africans working at rubber companies producing tires often did not wear gloves..........

White folks noticed their hands were lighter and packaged the chemicals to ? as "fade cream"....................

*Black History Month*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUAglJBDLjbMWlTfs0k4aWyZhG2YoQV94T6ieIKOO8ncdfg3r3
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    ^You 2 are on the same side tho, don't bump heads

anyway, i'm looking forward to divin into this book

2wg99p4.jpg

• GeminiRose
    GeminiRose Members Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    Options

I equally hate everyone.

I don't take pride in skintone, height, my horoscope signs and me bei ng as skeptic.

I just happened to be black. What happened to them in the past, present or future

Is of no concern to me.

But you take pride in making fun of people??? That's sad! You sound crazy too. As if you're not apart of the black race. Do you love yourself? Because it don't sound like it!
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Some of Yall love ? on your own race ? damn.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of Yall love ? on your own race ? damn.
    They aren't clever enough to troll with something else. ? trolling is easy, so simpletons use it as their staple...just like typing like a dumb ? (Moreno) is easy. It comes natural to them, and although it is supposed to be funny it still aligns with the historical bashing of the ? in the western world. If you notice, there is no popular message board gimmick of being a white trash ? hillbilly. So even though its "all jokes," some of which are funny, it's still real.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I ve realized this topic dont matter to me no more. Im on important things so have fun worryin bout nonsense. I know some of yall are joking providing entertainment, and thank you.And, yeah there's black people on this site, but everybody on here aint black.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Im taking some creams to lighten me up and the effects are wonderful. I got more job interviews now because of it :D
    ? just stop. You have the worst ? troll game ever. If you going to ? troll atleast be effective.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    ? just stop. You have the worst ? troll game ever. If you going to ? troll atleast be effective.

No one asked for your input nignog!
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    race is deeper than skin color, so bleaching your skin is not going to make you any less black doing that ? only proves than you are a weakling.
  • ohhhla
    Options

I equally hate everyone.

Is of no concern to me.

But you take pride in making fun of people??? That's sad! You sound crazy too. As if you're not apart of the black race. Do you love yourself? Because it don't sound like it!

I'm a human first before I'm black.

My whole race don't care for me

I don't give ? about them

Black militants need to stay far away from me
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ohhla what happened to you during childhood, what has turned into the Deluded person you are today? What the ? is wrong with you.