Poster with an online personality that doesnt match w/ there real life personality

Options

Comments

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    One of the more "insightful" racist youtube post. lol @ this.

Exact quote

alexander antigua 3 weeks ago
    "Hahahaha, If ? were not dangerous animals from hell, they'll be hilarious."

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    outside of the Matrix
    @darxwell got a white girlfriend name Kiesha, enjoys long walks in the park(w/camera of course) drinks milk with dinner, has a spray on orange tan, and loves green bean casserole

online he's a melanin deficient samuel l jackson lookin khalid muhammad ass ?
    Say bruh...You one of those "I never post a pic but stay in the pic thread" ass ? .

Thus one must conclude you look like a physical manifestation of Dro's grammar & Dwight Howard's free-throw shooting form. The United States protects Abrams Tanks with pieces of the walls you've built around your self-esteem from all the Rejection that's bombarded you your whole life. It's agility is modeled after your ability to dodge comments about why you always yappin out the same face you too shook to show.

So if I'm Khalid Muhammad you the ? in the black robe walking 5 paces behind in a pink Veil. Lookin like Michael Jackson's test-tube kid minus the trust fund. Change ya screen name to BLanket and call it a day.

django-samuel-jackson.jpg

CALVIN!!!! WHO'S THAT ? UNDER THAT VEILLLL!?

So all yall who gave reactions actually read all that ? ? ...Man stop lyin. I tried bein a paragraph poster for one week and got tired of my own damn ? .
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have to know whose paragraph to read and which ones to avoid.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    Why is everyone mean to loca? I dont understand. I like her...

Because it's the "cool" thing to do. Lol @ merely replying back being automatic feelings in her case. People can't stand that she simply cool as ? and smart. Them niggarachis is some hoes without chill.

I feel like we are bonding... nh.

I swear baby girl.. Ill send great ? literature to you.... nh nh nh
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I'm a quiet humble dude in real life. I don't know how that translate to my IC "persona"
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Because it's the "cool" thing to do. Lol @ merely replying back being automatic feelings in her case. People can't stand that she simply cool as ? and smart. Them niggarachis is some hoes without chill.

I like this.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

good to see this...

i remember once on tinchat yall almost scheduled a ? fight in LA
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm exactly how I am off line
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    nah, I'm from the streets of baltimore it's my real personality.. I think what happen is, I came such along way, some are jealous and some are in denial of my accomplishments. they think I'm a county girl acting city. I get tired of people reppin the street life because they feel like bumbs....they forget beautiful people were born in the streets, so many people have fallen into the street life these days, they think the streets is something you rep when u feel BROKE or undeserving of a good life.. Females today rep the streets because they feel like ? , and ? ...

I was born out in the streets I'm offendended. .I give the streets respect I dont' rep it for respect. If it wasnt for people like me, being from the streets wouldnt be ? , because thats all thats left is a bunch of people who rep street life because they feel ugly, broke, poor and unedcuated.. I think it's not only me but people like me are offendended.. why do u feel street? ask yourself honestly.. I feel street because it's where I was born how about u?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never read any post she ever made post.
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    ^ to the poster above.. yep.. they call their self online discipling me putting me down.. it's like they trying to make me feel bad because I come from the streets, but they don't think I come from it, so they think they are trying to bring out my real self.. they are dumb, I'm really from the streets, so all they do is expose how they "look down on the streets" and if they are from it, they look down on their self..

At first I thought they were playing but come to find out they really think I'm a county girl, do I suppose to be offendended. I don 't know.. but Iam, because they think being from the streets isnt ? .. so actually they think I'm too good to be from the streets, but it's offensive. (because I'm really from it)..it make me wonder where they are from...

calling me a broke hoe, just prove what they think about people from the streets.

what make me sad is some of these girls became what people called them.. men called them ? because they were from the streets and they became it, it's not going to work here, you have to be a ? to be one.. not be called a ? ..

These women like that felt like ? , and they were manipulated to be ? , which make them sad ? .. they became ? because someone said they were, they had no self worth.. that didnt make them "street" that made them "weak".. they didnt even "fight" so how they are gangsters? THEY ARE VICTIMS! at least fight for your self worth. THATS KEEPING IT REAL!
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've learned that Real Lady's posts are like a jigsaw puzzle. Sure they seem like a jumbled mess out the box, but once you put it together it turns into a pretty decent picture...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? froze my brain... i had to hit the restart button....
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_lwfoktx1lD1qed82oo1_400.gif

Woke up from my nap nd saw Real Lady done blessed my thread wit her insight, being accused of being a county clown is frustrating tho i feel ya pain lls
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady1 wrote: »
    you have to be a ? to be one.. remember that..

~

"Yo, i believe her B.....i don't know why ....but I do"

/*scarface voice*
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You are crazy as hell real lady, and I love you for it
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread's quality has improved significantly.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    You are crazy as hell real lady, and I love you for it

being from da 410 we used to females like dat lls
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @reallady
    Real Lady1 wrote: »
    ^ to the poster above.. yep.. they call their self online discipling me putting me down.. it's like they trying to make me feel bad because I come from the streets, but they don't think I come from it, so they think they are trying to bring out my real self.. they are dumb, I'm really from the streets, so all they do is expose how they "look down on the streets" and if they are from it, they look down on their self..

At first I thought they were playing but come to find out they really think I'm a county girl, do I suppose to be offendended. I don 't know.. but Iam, because they think being from the streets isnt ? .. so actually they think I'm too good to be from the streets, but it's offensive. (because I'm really from it)..it make me wonder where they are from...

calling me a broke hoe, just prove what they think about people from the streets.

what make me sad is some of these girls became what people called them.. men called them ? because they were from the streets and they became it, it's not going to work here, you have to be a ? to be one.. not be called a ? ..

These women like that felt like ? , and they were manipulated to be ? , which make them sad ? .. they became ? because someone said they were, they had no self worth.. that didnt make them "street" that made them "weak".. they didnt even "fight" so how they are gangsters? THEY ARE VICTIMS! at least fight for your self worth. THATS KEEPING IT REAL!
    what that ? look like?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @cain1 keeps calling me white. Imma fight that ? .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamel I think talks a lot of that crazy ? offline too. Just random off the chain ? .

LeChic is probably the same irl, but more real life. Chatty bubbly intoxicating.

Lil Loca I think irl she's probably more chatty and full of laughter than she is on here. Ic is the Ic.

Kat is prolly pretty cool irl too, I'd definately burn some trees with her, tho I wouldn't ? her off, you ever been attacked by a cat?

Darx, I can honesty say makes me afraid to run into him irl. Get a ten second cup of wake the ? up!

Du acts as is he's a really great husband and awesome dad, and that's probably because he really is.

Vibe is probably funnier in person, 01001001001000000111010001101000011010010110111001101011001000000110100001101001011100110010000001101000011101010110110101101111011100100010000001100111011001010111010001110011001000000110110001101111011100110111010000100000011010010110111000100000011101000111001001100001011011100111001101101100011000010111010001101001011011110110111000101110.

Idk much about Freehuey but his posts give off a super chill person energy.

WillMunny is WillMunny.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options

Yep, 'cause I'll save Loca any day of the week. Even though she don't need it. She goat.
    As for us our beef seems to have simmered and gone away. Idk how, but it did. Too bad some bobblehead ? can't do the same. I welcome all sexually explicit literature btw.

i remember once on tinchat yall almost scheduled a ? fight in LA

She was gon' shave my head :(