The Official Curtis 50 Cent Jackson Super Thread...

Options

Comments

• south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Shut Up and make music like u did when he came out with Get Rich Or Die Trying.
    He talks too much, he always gotta a problem with everybody and he picks on people.
    But when the tables turn on him, he wants to go on the defense and basically acts like a Private Investigator and dig up people's pass.
    Rick Ross just did to 50 what 50 does to everybody else, he picked him and made a diss record to upset him, to sell records.
    That's 50's thing, everytime he got a album coming out, he has a beef with someone. He even made a fake beef with Kanye.

1. Get Rich or Die Trying - beef with Ja Rule, Murder Inc, Bang'em Smurf and ?
    2. The Massacre - Fat Joe, Shyne, Nas, The Game and Jadakiss
    3. Curtis - Kanye West, The Game, Fat Joe and Nas
    4. Before I Self Destruct - Rick Ross, Young Buck, The Game, Lil Wayne and took a shot at T.I and Jay-Z

People getting tired of all that beefing with everybody, it's getting old and boring and he always talking the street ? , knowing that he don't be in the streets no more and he always threatening people and can't take what he dishes out.
    He needs to ? grow up and get back to making good music again!
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cuuuurry is fuuukin dun like i said b4 sum1 @ da ggggay-unit office needz 2 send cuuuurry da memo OVASEAZ & let him know that da ggggay-unit is dead n emerica...? boy bankz lukewarm single bbb cant save that sinkin ship ova therr from gggg-ufloppin itz funnie seein ? boy bankz actually has a PERSONALITY now lol,,& cuuuurry is dun rappin hez HOLLYWOOD now makin ? muuunkey filmz thatz goin straight 2 DVD fa da muuunkeyz if ya still a gggay-unit groupie n 2k10 ya a dumb ? !! HA
    riddlerap wrote: »
    ok... he flopped and went gold. your favorite rapper would be happy to go gold. shut the ? up.

gggggay-unit groupie fuuuk boy sheep ? u lyin sack of ? cuuuurry only SHIPP'D GOLD n EMERICA cuuuurry aint SOLD GOLD n emerica!!! lol
  • mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Get Rick Ross to ghost write for him. That would help his skills out tremendously.

Getwitcha
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    7th ward y doesnt the hood ? with 50

? just said ? it......he to lame.....then he dressed up as a fake ass ? .......

and he dont bust his gun!!!!!!
  • 7thwardslim
    edited April 2010
    Options
    50 Cent pretty much.....gve his career away to Lil Wayne.......after his campaign to destroy Lil Wayne.....he actually killed his self..... and Rick Ross......came laid chalk down....
  • 7thwardslim
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yea....we forgot his str8 to dvd films...... that ? cant get a break.....

Lloyd Banks had to beg 50 please dont try to make me do a remix with u.....for Beamer Benz or Bently.....
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? just said ? it......he to lame.....then he dressed up as a fake ass ? .......

and he dont bust his gun!!!!!!

all im gonna say is bang em smurf....one of the realest street ? out.....yet where is he
    is it that his music is wack or is it that his street love aint deep.
    and yea...i said something about 50's grandkids not mine.
    as a man you responsibility is to your family....to provide for you kids and give them the tools to make it in life and pass on the knowledge you learned in your life....
    now lets break it down.
    50 ->has money to pass to his kid-> has business knowledge to pass to his kid->can show his kid that thinking outside the box is good even if you fail at least you tried to not limit yourself->understanding the hood made him but he doesnt owe the hood ? .
    you-> aint got ? to give your kid->post dumb ? on websites and dont even understand that you sound stupid->show your kid your limited to a box and scared to think outside the corners of your hood for fear of being teased->think you owe the hood because the hood took care of you
    guess what ? .....you are part of the innercity problem....cause your seed will be just as dumb and as limited as you and want nothing outta life except thinking the hood is there for them...

and who gives a ? if he busts his gun...look where wayne is for touching a gun...is it really worth it

i hope to lawd you are like 17.....thats the only excuse for you ignorance
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yea....we forgot his str8 to dvd films...... That ? cant get a break.....

lloyd banks had to beg 50 please dont try to make me do a remix with u.....for beamer benz or bently.....

hell naw them gggay-unit fuuk boy groupie sheep dont wanna talk about that ? cuuurry is ggg-ufloppin n da musik & hollywood...lol
  • GameTime33463
    GameTime33463 Members Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? 50 and the whole G-Unit staff!
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Guess what? 50 cent's paper flow is on atlantic ocean status....so ? rap,? the hood,and ? the jewish ran industry...Why would you even care about rap money(Which is a dying market anyways) when you're getting coca cola money,diamond mine money,and hollywood money?...Most of ya'll sit behind ya'll computers and gossip about another man's grip without really accomplishing anything ya'll selves..Get a life..50 got a legacy(Good or bad)..Get yours
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? 50 and the whole G-Unit staff!

and if he came to yo town.. youd be 1st in line for tiddies-graphs
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    G-unit sucked without Game and Buck......rick ross,game,and buck wins
  • I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I really don't think he wants nor cares to
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Guess what? 50 cent's paper flow is on atlantic ocean status....so ? rap,? the hood,and ? the jewish ran industry...Why would you even care about rap money(Which is a dying market anyways) when you're getting coca cola money,diamond mine money,and hollywood money?...Most of ya'll sit behind ya'll computers and gossip about another man's grip without really accomplishing anything ya'll selves..Get a life..50 got a legacy(Good or bad)..Get yours

well said *applause*
    ni99az dont even know what a legacy is because they too worried about what the hood thinks of them....and got to keep everything street and make sure the streets except you, lil do they know its those same streets that will have your ass laying in the street wishing you made different moves.

ni99as dont understand that when your mind is exposed to different ? ...those that truly want something will see something worth wanting and will see the potential...those box thinkers will call it corny and not hood
  • 7thwardslim
    edited April 2010
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    all im gonna say is bang em smurf....one of the realest street ? out.....yet where is he
    is it that his music is wack or is it that his street love aint deep.
    and yea...i said something about 50's grandkids not mine.
    as a man you responsibility is to your family....to provide for you kids and give them the tools to make it in life and pass on the knowledge you learned in your life....
    now lets break it down.
    50 ->has money to pass to his kid-> has business knowledge to pass to his kid->can show his kid that thinking outside the box is good even if you fail at least you tried to not limit yourself->understanding the hood made him but he doesnt owe the hood ? .
    you-> aint got ? to give your kid->post dumb ? on websites and dont even understand that you sound stupid->show your kid your limited to a box and scared to think outside the corners of your hood for fear of being teased->think you owe the hood because the hood took care of you
    guess what ? .....you are part of the innercity problem....cause your seed will be just as dumb and as limited as you and want nothing outta life except thinking the hood is there for them...

and who gives a ? if he busts his gun...look where wayne is for touching a gun...is it really worth it

take 50 ? out your ass-hole son......u can attack me, my family,and my future......because i said the hood dont ? with 50......lol

then after reading your post...... i gotta hit u like Jay-Z hit Peedi ? ..................................................

U soft duke.....u soft......u 2 sensitive, u feminine.....again only ? in the burbs ? with 50.....

And u talking about problems in the inner-city........ lol........ go talk to some backpackers.....
    they should be able to tell you......that ever since the late 1400's....... this land that belongs to the native americans (indians)
    this is not a land for black people.......times have changed and we have progressed as people.....
    but as a black man.....from day 1.....the system was built to hinder our development......do your research....
    so today innercity problems reflect directly on the people......but we all know the root cause of the problem....started with your
    great-great grand parents.......i beat they rolling around in they grave......because surburbia america wish they had the soul, the spirit the fight
    the swag, the respect, the fearlessness of people from the inner city......so u and your mom...... and your soccer team..... go have pinic
    and listen to Asher Roth new mixtape.......no.....listen to BISD....and have a ball....

bottomline:...the hood dont ? with 50......lol............lolololololoololololololololoollololol

i hope to lawd you are like 17.....thats the only excuse for you ignorance

lololololololol
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dont think 50 can revive his career. He put out a good album, it didnt sell that well for his standards, and his run is basically up. He should let Banks shine for a while and sell his 200-300k he's going to do, then come back with some ? .. Get more introspective, personal, keep them hard hitting soul beats too. That's his only lane. His superstardom is done with. He's still successful and one of the biggest rappers of all time period, but his run on top is done.
  • gee757
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Deezy625 wrote: »
    Ummm my dude is starring in movies and doing sold out shows/arenas in all over Europe.. wtf yall hatin ? talkin about

ummmm all of cuuuurryz moviez go straight 2 DVD that is not a succesfull hollywood career & people ovaseaz is throwin bottlez on stage @ cuuuurry cuz hez wack as fuuuk cuuuurryz rap career is OVA...lol
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    50 cent and gunit are done for.....
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Allelujah !!!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I see so many ? ....in here acting like ? ....... (? the hood)..... where is all this talk coming from....
    lets be real..... all ? saying ? the hood.....and the hood dont matter....? yall been smoking....
    it aint all about being from the hood..... but believe me....u need a stamp of approval from the hood first....

Beamer Benz or Bently....... thats a street single......for the hood.....the burbs.....just caught on.....so in return what happens...
    the song is now a crossover......because the hood has approved of the song.......yall ? better wake up....
    nothing will ever go mainstream.....unless it get love in the hood first......so why yall still caught up on the internet....
    look around....and listen....if every car pass down your block blasting Miley Cyrus.......i can see why u say the hood dont matter..

Any Rapper that ever reached crossover status....know the hood co-signed the music first.......

Do the hood approve of Techno-50 hell no........ the burbs approved of that ? .....
    do the hood approve of (suburbia crybaby-ass-? ).....hell no.....

Yall suburb ass ? thinking yall hard....since Drake been practicing in the mirror how to look hard......
    yall ? ? me up......yall burb ass ? buy music.....after the hood have approved of it....
    but yall dont see that......

Icegrills........riding rims.....wearing Tims..... baggy clothes....u name it...

Yall burb ass ? wishing to be the have-nots.......

If the real ? rep it.....the lames ? will worship it.....

Thats why 50 aint hot in the burbs....no mo......the burbs found out real ? dont ? with him
    so now the burbs.....stuck in limbo.....because they cant see why the hood ? Gucci...
    its not just the south......all over the US....in every hood ? ? with Gucci.....
    so guess what ask around the burbs.......i bet its a new trend,....to listen to Gucci

the burb ass ni99as wish they was the have nots?......wow
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    He needs to start putting effort into his verses again.

His strength was always dark humor imho.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mr 7thwardslim
    you see thats i i attack you and only you....its other posts here saying 50 music is corny hes wack and hes over....thats fine maybe he is....
    but when you say stuff like he he needs the respect of the hood cause thats where he started you sound stupid...
    yea. so what the hood is backs gucci... but it was the hood that set him up to get killed...
    but that doesnt mean he owes the hood anything...he needs to concentrate on good music...not the hood and hood respect
    and about me....im from north philly...one of the grimest hoods in the states....but i rose above the dumb ? and yes now i do live in the burbs
    where i raise my kids, in my big ass house with my nice job an yea my daughter is on the swim team not soccer...and i dont give a ? about the hood. i go back to help those that want help
    i go back to point those in the right direction that want more but dont know how to get it... those that dont want to be limited to what the block thinks about them

i do agree with you on one thing...the burbs wish they had alot of what the inner city has...but the hood also wishes they had what the burbs have...it goes both ways
    as for me being soft. cmon...why because i dont cosign to street ? anymore...why because i grew up...why because i want more outta life
    saying you shut me down like peddi carck....are you serious? you are like rick ross...dont even know when you lost and still talking...your ethering yourself with your ignorance

and as for the history lesson...ummm...you need to go back and do your research..
    that whole paragraph makes no sense

why is it more people agree with me than you....hmmmmmm
  • 7thwardslim
    edited April 2010
    Options
    [QUOTE=pralims;559964]mr 7thwardslim
    you see thats i i attack you and only you....its other posts here saying 50 music is corny hes wack and hes over....thats fine maybe he is....
    but when you say stuff like he he needs the respect of the hood cause thats where he started you sound stupid...
    yea. so what the hood is backs gucci... but it was the hood that set him up to get killed...
    but that doesnt mean he owes the hood anything...he needs to concentrate on good music...not the hood and hood respect
    and about me....im from north philly...one of the grimest hoods in the states....but i rose above the dumb ? and yes now i do live in the burbs
    where i raise my kids, in my big ass house with my nice job an yea my daughter is on the swim team not soccer...and i dont give a ? about the hood. i go back to help those that want help
    i go back to point those in the right direction that want more but dont know how to get it... those that dont want to be limited to what the block thinks about them

i do agree with you on one thing...the burbs wish they had alot of what the inner city has...but the hood also wishes they had what the burbs have...it goes both ways
    as for me being soft. cmon...why because i dont cosign to street ? anymore...why because i grew up...why because i want more outta life
    saying you shut me down like peddi carck....are you serious? you are like rick ross...dont even know when you lost and still talking...your ethering yourself with your ignorance

and as for the history lesson...ummm...you need to go back and do your research..
    that whole paragraph makes no sense

why is it more people agree with me than you....hmmmmmm
    [/QUOTE]

U even softer now duke........u kane in menace.... u know u done ? up right......u know u done ? up right.....
    Det:Now u said 11:15 or 12:15....... pralims: i said 11:15 but i thank, i thank it was 12:15, but im sure it was 11:15.....lol

Now lets get to it.......

Mr , Ms or Mrs Pralims....

U right this ? sob story in defense for you and some corny ass rapper, im from New Orleans.....? U and North Philly, and 50 Cents....
    U talking all this about ? ....and been quoting me for days.....saying i sound stupid and ignorant...because i said the hood dont ? with 50...
    lil mama or lil ? , i dont know gender.....but u are very confused...... u are a Judas in the flesh...... u and 50 Cent have so much in common
    i guess yall feel once yall made it out the hood....its all good, like ? the hood......but u still want to carry the scars from the hood.....
    its people like you, that make people like me, it dont matter how rich i get, what level of education i attain, no matter my financial status
    i wont ever run from the hood, and hide my jewels, when i return........ see when i say jewels....i aint talking about chains.... im talking about your soul
    u understand exactly why the hood dont ? with 50......and u say u go back......? u lieing......u know the hood dont ? you with no more either....
    thats if u from a real hood....do ? wear dreadlocks in your hood, do ? wear still wear tees in your hood ? ....but u turn around and say how much
    u hate the hood and the way the hood view things and how we not thinking out the box......and how sneak in while the sun shining, and high tailing out the hood
    soon as the street lights come on.......? stop tip-toeing.......plant ya feet.....stay for dinner, have something to eat......we hood over ? .....
    we gon feed u, while u trying to bird feed us, so busy tryna keep what u have, in your pockets....... but u know ? will take what they want....easy
    u from the city where they known for the get down or lay down........in my city.....? say "i want it and u got it, let me get that right now or im popping ya"

But lil ? , or lil mama........remember this everybody in the hood can be just like you.......but not everybody in the hood want to be you......so u can never understand, just as much as the suburbs hate the hood, its something thats inside them that wish they were from the hood.....look in mirror.... and just tell your self...
    "the hood dont ? with us no more Fiddy"...... take that picture and post it in your next reply..... because it aint about who from the hood, or who made it out the hood
    because one day, u you might have to go back to the hood......for you and family sake i hope not......

the hood aint meant for everybody...... not everybody in the hood, will be a doctor, or a lawyer, or anything that today society called successful.....according status quo
    if u happy tip-toeing to the help and saying you helping.....thats cool with me.....im in the belly of the beast, in the middle of this concrete jungle...where the weak dont survive....its deeper then rap to quote Ricky Ross.....? ? a song.....if the police pull me over im looking at life with no parole..if the police decide..to find something if he happens to find a gun under my seat.......that magically appeared there out the blue once he searched my car......or i just happen to be sitting on top 3 bricks of ? in the driver seat doing 100 mph on a Tues at 11:00 am....... ? ? music..... ? gettin killed left and right the police planting drugs and guns ? ....
    its just all crazy in these hoods......and ? wish they could get up out this ? ....but i gotta stay and protect those that will make it out this ? ......its people like me
    that move like Harriet Tubman..... i usher these lil ? out the hood.....and pass wisdom knowledge and to never be a person like you....(Pralims)..... not everybody
    want to be Barack Obama......Not everybody want to be Jay-Z......u gotta be yourself....but kids never be like (Pralims).....

now u and 50 have to pay extra to get yall passes re-instated.......
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

Who cares, 5-0 is the new Master P, all style and image and no substance.

he is done and so is his ? -unit.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »

co-sign, that's where he's at his best....
    but besides trying to rejuvenate his career, i think 50 should focus on rebuilding his G-unit empire first....