too young to be thinkin this much

Options
Ghettoburg
Ghettoburg Members Posts: 1
edited February 2011 in Growing Pains
Yo wassup Im a freshman in college and I think Im my biggest pussey blocker. I just cant stop over analyzing the situation and it end up messin up my oppurtunities. It seems like females be given me looks but I never act on them becuz I always talk myself out of it. I see other dudes out here that can just be care free and not give a ? and I say why cant I be like that?

Comments

• whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you might be scared of rejection..but check this ? out...chicks giving you looks, just approach em....if yo ? wack they probaly gon diss you and thats gon be that...but if one interested then theres def more interested so keep trying and refining your game and eventually you'll be pulling em without trying.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    play it like a numbers game....if you approach enough your gonna land some. Everyone gets denied. No thing. Just ask the next girl.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    drink somethin. Learn to get outta yourself and environment. Sometime its the situation
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fields trip got some good advice too. Also travel around and talk to women of all colors. Some women will approach you if you put yourself in their way
  • forum_admin
    forum_admin Members Posts: 32
    Options
    to some degree you put them on a level higher than yourself. They are not better than you in anyway. They rarely will respond positively to you if your direct. So talk about something relevant to where you are to get them talking to see how they react if nothing obvious comes from it. ? em.. I lot of them are worthless anyway
  • wittin
    wittin Members Posts: 17
    Options
    Don't put them on a pedestal, when your realise most of them are as moronic as anyone, you will quickly see just how little they will intimidate you, you just need the initial experience to get past that, relax.
  • Squidward Tentacles
    Squidward Tentacles Members Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    Options
    get out of your own head and stop psyching yourself out. what's really going to happen i you talk to a woman? she going to beat your ass? no, so go do it then.