caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? catching a alot of feelings in here.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    What does a white belt have to do with a woman's?
    its been proven empirically that females who wear white belts r hoes... cutthebullshit...

See? One could argue that there's nothing wrong with white belts ....

No they couldn't
    I don't own a white belt but I doubt if I had purchased one I'd morph into a superwhore with the cape and costume like you men assume.

If u do PM copper
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see the white belt theory has popped up once again. That was the first lesson I learned from the good ol IC back in the day...
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    i sure hope six doesn't end up another statistic

Likewise, I'd hate to see you be an inherent social deviant, violate society and/or your immediate family in some violent macabre massacre, and then commit suicide on some ? the world ? . Let's not be statistics!
    ladies, ive told every chick i talked to for the last 6 or 7 years...no kids no marriage

is that a red flag?

Yes, suuuuperrrrr red flag, yo! You're never gonna get wifed!!!!!
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    @sixsicksins

what you wearing today babygirl..i already know you lookin good...

Fukk da clothes baby, I can get bukk ass nekkid in 6 seconds...I know you lookin good....buss a nut in these guts, then we can squeegee it out with a turkey baster and then go half on a baby plan B pill the next morning :P

Good lord that was explicit...you already know where to send it
    What does a white belt have to do with a woman's?
    its been proven empirically that females who wear white belts r hoes... cutthebullshit...

Ill tell you first hand this is true
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been said this was meant to be a funny troll-esque thread..and dudes are still catching feelings.

Quick to tell a woman about herself but let a woman do the same..it's a freaking meltdown.

Fact is, a man could display NO red flags and still do you ? and vice versa..stop the silly ? , unless you can take it when the tables are turned.

Crybabies.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know we kinda derailed with the whole money/mama topic...but I'd love to hear what the men consider red flags of men in general. I see a lot of men saying that some of the red flags ladies posted weren't "real" or were "bird like" to you so my question is:

What do you men consider to be a male red flag that women should look out for?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Long thread. Short period.

Please direct me to the feels.
  • 1of1
    Options
    listing ? u dont like... as opposed to things that reveal character flaws... yeah, y'all got this life ? all figured out...

Nobody has life figured out, silly. But your appearance speaks volumes on your character.

With all due respect, this is idiotic. At the most, depending on the setting, your appearance may give others an indication about your decision making and awareness. To say it speaks volumes about your character makes you sound like a judgmental white, or one who has accepted the All-American method of foolish snap judgment.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I know we kinda derailed with the whole money/mama topic...but I'd love to hear what the men consider red flags of men in general. I see a lot of men saying that some of the red flags ladies posted weren't "real" or were "bird like" to you so my question is:

@SixSickSins

Well for starters if he shows no little respect for his own mama

He never introduces u to his family

He blames everyone else for his own problems and refuses to own up to his mistakes

He's over 21 and is still immature and doesn't know when its time to take ? seriously
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »

@SixSickSins

Well for starters if he shows no little respect for his own mama

He never introduces u to his family

He blames everyone else for his own problems and refuses to own up to his mistakes

He's over 21 and is still immature and doesn't know when its time to take ? seriously

Women have no concept of maturity... They think playing video games is a sign of immaturity....

That's a pretty broad generalization. I wouldn't say all women are like that

If a woman thinks a guy playing video games once in a while is being immature then that woman is pretty dumb.

Now if the brotha does nothing but sit around and play video games all day then that is pretty immature
  • Kat
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Why Kat always on that 1 up ? tho?

Some females dropped some good ? ...and then we have the birds talking

And the funny thing is, these birds are talking about red flags while they have kids that belong to another man while in relationship with another. And these so called "red flags" are interchangeable and inadmissible when he possesses tangible items that she deems attractive.

How you looking at a dude funny for taking care of his mother? How he treats moms is in direct correlation on how he treats you.

So if you look at it further, then that means these birds are used to men who treat them like ? and can't understand why a man would do such a thing. I'm not coming between you and your family...the respect must be given to me as well. If she gotta problem with you holding your moms down (cause in reality, ? happens, nothing is perfect) then maybe you need to reconsider that bird. How can she not understand the ties that bind in family? So do you want to impregnate a woman with that mentality? I wouldn't.

Question to the T/S...how can you talk about "red flags" when you mentioned in the other thread it was difficult for you to maintain a monogamous relationship?

Damn !!!, i guess this is the part where the party who got ethered says "I was just trolling"

Nah I said that way before that titanagraph of emotions was dropped.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need the names of all feelings catchers...
  • Kat
    Options
    So you can catch feelings over bring named a feelings catcher?

Pass.
  • Kat
    Options
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    I caught no feelings... Cutthebullshit...
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I believe in making broad generalizations when it comes to women...

WACK.

You're so anti-female from a 359 degree standpoint, though. 1 degree for when you get to ? . Do you include your mother in these sexist, chauvinistic, FALSE generalizations? Bet not. But she's smart & mature enough to get her allowance from you huh? Your logic is flawed and homosexual. Please tell me you were trolling smh.
  • 1of1
    Options
    I believe in making broad generalizations when it comes to women...

WACK.

You're so anti-female from a 359 degree standpoint, though. 1 degree for when you get to ? . Do you include your mother in these sexist, chauvinistic, FALSE generalizations? Bet not. But she's smart & mature enough to get her allowance from you huh? Your logic is flawed and homosexual. Please tell me you were trolling smh.

• Meta_Conscious
    Options
    U letting the devils divide us six...
This discussion has been closed.