Untalented ?

Options
Dr.Chemix
Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in AKA Donkey
These ? ...

If BrontasaurusBusta aka T-WhackulusRex aka DeadHomind aka Maximus Rex make another thread...

and this other ?

Serious Juice Mayne...you Seriously Lose Mayne every time you bring up some classics like Uncle Dope talking about his Coltrane albums he sold for the bun

These ? are the terrible twos of Donkey. Stop that ? .

@MaximusRex @SeriousJuiceMayne

Comments

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was going to say Lil Wayne but I realised he is really talented at making horrible and irritating music.

Honorable mention for Top Cat for getting ? on by Joe Sun when he had a massive advantage over him. Wack as ? .
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Juiceman, that ? just won't stay banned.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    These ? ...

If BrontasaurusBusta aka T-WhackulusRex aka DeadHomind aka Maximus Rex make another thread...

and this other ?

Serious Juice Mayne...you Seriously Lose Mayne every time you bring up some classics like Uncle Dope talking about his Coltrane albums he sold for the bun

These ? are the terrible twos of Donkey. Stop that ? .

@MaximusRex @SeriousJuiceMayne

? , go get ? and stay off Rex's threads and posts. Rex expects the behavior from IC ? , and not men, but then you just proved that you're as much of a ? as a ? . For a ? to talk about another ? in a thread is just straight up faggotry and you need to be ashamed of yourself, and just think I click this thread by mistake. ? worrying about other ? do on message boards and then making threads about it. SMMFH.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    ? ? all that ? and stop making all those wack ass ? threads ? ...
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    ? ? all that ? and stop making all those wack ass ? threads ? ...

? , stop reading my "wack ass," threads.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    I don't read em...I see the title and I think "this ? ? , ? is not even funny"

I'm just going to post pics of crickets in your threads from now on, ?

Get your comedic material game tight...we are not entertained
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    I don't read em...I see the title and I think "this ? ? , ? is not even funny"

I'm just going to post pics of crickets in your threads from now on, ?

Get your comedic material game tight...we are not entertained

Yes, you do. Otherwise you wouldn't have taken time out that listless and vaccous existence you call a life to make up this ? . Here's idea, instead of worrying about Rex's threads, why don't you go simp and be thirsty of some IC chick's pictures.