P. Town wrote: »
    362564.gif?r=634995695016143982

Yo, this can not be life
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    362564.gif?r=634995695016143982

I swear I hit Goat and LOL about 50 times, I couldnt decide hahahaha!!!!!
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    lmao I didnt know that was a gif at first. Cot damn
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Itz not ooooooovvvvvvveeeeeeerrrrr
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KOP came back, and he'll probably drop some ether

so if Sully can cook up some photoshops this thread might catch a second wind
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dug it myself? You ? was gon hate regardless. Yall been hating, but I aint even mad and wont divulge ? because it'll be seen as me crying or catching feelings. Just know you vulture ass ? will be addressed. You know who you are.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

More like

More like 5th
  • DarthRozay
    Options
    Dug it myself? You ? was gon hate regardless. Yall been hating, but I aint even mad and wont divulge ? because it'll be seen as me crying or catching feelings. Just know you vulture ass ? will be addressed. You know who you are.
    When's the next song dropping? Will it feature super nintendo sounds or sega genesis sounds?
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    When's the next song dropping? Will it feature super nintendo sounds or sega genesis sounds?

Nah it'll feature your moms suck-...? you!
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Stop rapping, Shenco! Just stop! You can't rap but you still wanna rap, wtf?
  • DarthRozay
    Options

Nah it'll feature your moms suck-...? you!

even your disses are wiggity wiggity wack
  • ShencotheMC
    Options

Yes, I still do, because I do this for the love of the genre. None of this phases me or even makes me think about stopping this ? . Imma keep doing this because I want to, not because of what y'all got to say. I'm keeping the movement moving with this beautiful music. You don't like it? Cool. Get out my way though because a ? who actually trying to do something is here.
  • Stew
    Options

Yes, I still do, because I do this for the love of the genre. None of this phases me or even makes me think about stopping this ? . Imma keep doing this because I want to, not because of what y'all got to say. I'm keeping the movement moving with this beautiful music. You don't like it? Cool. Get out my way though because a ? who actually trying to do something is here.

Joker this sound like fighting rapping words to me bruh. Get on wax
  • ShencotheMC
    Options

Nah bro, it's all love. A little adversity ain't never hurt nobody. You think I ain't know these ? was gon' clown? I coulda asked for this thread to be deleted, I coulda deleted every comment on the youtube, but I didn't. Why? Because I know how y'all get down and ? just bounces off me
  • Stew
    Options

Nah bro, it's all love. A little adversity ain't never hurt nobody. You think I ain't know these ? was gon' clown? I coulda asked for this thread to be deleted, I coulda deleted every comment on the youtube, but I didn't. Why? Because I know how y'all get down and ? just bounces off me

Why would you wanna do that? This is your first FOF thread son
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's what the ? I'm talkin bout! Get down for your crown, ? !
This discussion has been closed.