Noahs Ark Found in Turkey............

Options
13»

Comments

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

"Behold, I am the LORD, the ? of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?"
    Jeremiah 32:27

What an awesome ? He is! Hallelujah to the King!

He also said with all thy getting get understanding. He also says that he is a mystery. He also said eye has not seen, nor has ear heard, nor has the mind conceived what lies ahead.

You can quote a scripture that you don't understand or know the original intent, translation or meaning all day. Doesn't mean you know what you are talking about.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Pray for yourself. I don't need you to pray for me. I can pray for myself. Besides your prayer may not hold much weight with ? . Remember the Baal prophets prayed and they got no answer.

What you can do is answer the question and quit trying to sidestep. I will give the money to your church as a gift. Now show in that scripture you posted where it said all creation is vegetarian.

? don't like liars.

"26And ? said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27So ? created man in his own image, in the image of ? created he him; male and female created he them. 28And ? blessed them, and ? said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. 29And ? said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. 30And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so."

Genesis 1:26-30