WHY BLACK WOMAN DATE WHITE MEN-

Options

Comments

• Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When black women start dating men of other races it's basically over for black men. They'll turn down the most eligible black men for another dude just because he is white. Most of them instantly become smitten as soon as a white guy shows even the slightest interest in them, but they're incredibly picky when it comes to black men.

In my opinion, black women who date out are much more likely to do so for reasons of self-hate than are black men.

so why do black men date outside they race? is that self hate also?

That happens too, of course. All I'm saying is that from I have seen it seems that black women are more likely to do it because of self-hate.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    long as tgem whiteboys dont start ? with our ratchets we cool

i cant imagine them sayin the same ? .....
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    just my two cents but any black women that dates or is sexually involved with anybody other than a black man is a self hating, ? looking, i wanna be with the masta talking, i cant find a man cause i aint ? ? .

Conversely, do you feel the same about Black men who date outside of Black women?

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White men are better husbands than black men who are more caring, like to discuss more than sports, take care of their children, no baby mama's, good credit, think before they act, love their parents, faithful in all things, and empathetic.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? yo biased ass thread

Trying to start ?
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    because they want to have mixed babies
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    White men are better husbands than black men who are more caring, like to discuss more than sports, take care of their children, no baby mama's, good credit, think before they act, love their parents, faithful in all things, and empathetic.

What kinda ? Halibaloo is this?!?!?!?!?!

What do you mean by same and what is halibaloo?
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I don't even know wat to say after u said wat u said smh
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    because they want to have curly-haired babies

FIXED........

• BadKarma
    BadKarma Members Posts: 157
    Options
    Maybe because they're attracted to them?
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »
    because they want to have curly-haired babies

FIXED........

? it don't matter to me, just as long as they want to have my babies
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I heard Madea's voice as I read this..
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just my two cents but any black women that dates or is sexually involved with anybody other than a black man is a self hating, ? looking, i wanna be with the masta talking, i cant find a man cause i aint ? ? .

You are an idiot.. im sure this isnt the first time your heard this ? .

Conversely, do you feel the same about Black men who date outside of Black women?

first off playmaker you a ? so ? . and to me and this is personal. black men can date who ever they want. i feel if a black guy or a guy gets a ? pregnant outside his race the child usually follows the fathers step. i.e. father black so kids ? with blacks and so on. you also have them instances were it doesnt pan out and that happens for black couples to. but i digress. just with the whole back in the day ? black women and other ? them ? need to stick to the brothers and be happy. cause going back to the earlier example if a black women gets pregnant by a white guy more than like the children ? with white unless they on some my father thinks he's black ? or she's on some my kids are black ? .

• Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the destruction of every nation starts with the women
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You are an idiot.. im sure this isnt the first time your heard this ? .

first off playmaker you a ? so ? . and to me and this is personal. black men can date who ever they want. i feel if a black guy or a guy gets a ? pregnant outside his race the child usually follows the fathers step. i.e. father black so kids ? with blacks and so on. you also have them instances were it doesnt pan out and that happens for black couples to. but i digress. just with the whole back in the day ? black women and other ? them ? need to stick to the brothers and be happy. cause going back to the earlier example if a black women gets pregnant by a white guy more than like the children ? with white unless they on some my father thinks he's black ? or she's on some my kids are black ? .

WTFBUT_2.jpg

^^^This button...iClicked it...I did
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Okay I made it up
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Out b4 esbee tells us how young white men are built
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    Rebuttal?

He's white, a wiggercrakkka to be exact, and incessantly makes jokes about Blacks at their expense. Why anyone would want to be with someone of the opposite race is beyond me...but to be with one who constantly belittles your people is superwack.

who is doing that?
  • UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the destruction of every nation starts with the women

"First You Get the Women, Then You've Got the Children, So Follow the Men" -Adolf ?

Same playbook, Different time
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? yo biased ass thread

Trying to start ?

Well aren't you the ? calling the kettle black...
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White men are better husbands than black en who are more caring, like to discuss more than sports, take care of their children, no baby mama's, good credit, think before they act, love their parents, faithful in all things, and empathetic.

Sounds like you use to date white men. You got the closet door cracked ? come on out ? .
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When black women start dating men of other races it's basically over for black men. They'll turn down the most eligible black men for another dude just because he is white. Most of them instantly become smitten as soon as a white guy shows even the slightest interest in them, but they're incredibly picky when it comes to black men.

In my opinion, black women who date out are much more likely to do so for reasons of self-hate than are black men.

so why do black men date outside they race? is that self hate also?

That happens too, of course. All I'm saying is that from I have seen it seems that black women are more likely to do it because of self-hate.

And you know this how?
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it sounds like you wanna marry a white man