So How Did Black Women Push ? In Direction of Other Races?

Options

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically ? just pick out the weakest of the opposite race, ok, got it now
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @sixsicksins

that was cool, what site or company did you use? and how much did it cost?

and post your paternal line too
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Let em know...
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Weak ? date weak ? I thought you knew.
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @sixsicksins

https://www.23andme.com/howitworks/

She wouldn't dare...........

Probably doctoring up some ? right now...........

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    1of1 wrote: »
    So folks gone act like good ? dont get no type of attention from black females unless she ? on him for not having enough swag? So he ends up dating a woman of another race because they except him for him....

Ive been with women outside my race and i can see why a ? would choose women of a diff race....the gender roles are just more natural when dealing with other races.

What the ? i want with a strong black woman when i can have a woman of a diff race who understands what it means to be a woman? Im coo on having a strong woman ill rather have a soft feminine woman who doesnt secretly want to be a man.

I hear what your saying, but that is a cop out. There are sexy dark-skinned sistas all over the world from Africa, to the Carribeans and in Brazil that don't have a ? American mindset. I think "negros" are just finding excuses to jump ship rather than broadening their horizons because they have low self esteem otherwise why wouldn't they settle for ? women so long to the point where they feel "Forced" to date outside their "race". Ain't nobody forcing them they are just weak ass low self esteem having ass dudes.

I agree with this. As long as you have your ? together you can date a lot of these sisters. A lot of them have preconceived notions of American black males (but who doesn't at this point) but if they see that you are decent man they will give you some play. I have talked to Liberian and West Indian girl and both were completely different from what we'd consider the average American black women. Ethiopian women are nice also as long as they aren't Americanized. However it's a bit of a catch 22 with them. Because if they aren't "Americanized" then their less likely to date or marry a non-Ethiopian.

And how will they know that you have your ? together? By walking around in a suit? I don't need to do that to get interest from women of other races. It seems like a lot of sisters will just assume the worse until proven otherwise. That's called stereotyping. No doubt, women of other races do that to us too. But i) it's more hurtful when your own do it, and ii) there are places where black women's stereotypes about us seem more widespread. So this is a huge reason why some of the more desirable black men end up with non-black women.

Based on my experiences how you present yourself is everything. A lot of brothers have been conditioned to approach a women in a certain fashion based on the experiences we've had with our own women. Me personally I'm just a very calm and laid back guy. A lot of women don't expect this especially coming from a black man. Plus it also helps that I look like I could easily be from west Africa. Most people just assume I'm foreign until they hear my English.
    Back on point.I agree that the fact our women have these notions of us is more harmful because it hinders our ability to truly connect with each other. How can you truly get to know a man for if you are suspicious about any and every little thing that man does. So it seems the black man is damned if he doesn't and damned if he does by HIS OWN Women. The important thing to understand is that black people especially in America are a hurt people. Dr. Umar Johnson touched on this, developing any relationship with the opposite sex takes a considerable amount of patience. And it is because we are a socially damaged people. So at times it may be easier to just date outside the race. However from a grandeur and racial perspective it isn't beneficial in any way, shape, or form. If you are a black man having troubles establishing a relationship with black women here in America, you need to expand your horizons and perhaps seek out black women of other nationalities. Remember however, that black Americans are a damaged people so that will likely include you also. If you have any doubt within yourself or exhibit an inferiority complex these foreign black women will see right through it and will avoid you. That is why I emphasize having your "? " together.

You don't even have to approach to get that 'you ain't ? ' vibe from their eyes and body language. And if I get that, I will be instantly turned off.

For those who have the patience you speak of, I say good for you. But I personally don't have it, and it will be hard for me to get.

I think women should try to reach us half way. If you assume that every black man ain't about anything unless he conspicuously displays the accoutrements of success, you're going to overlook or turn off men who you just might want to get to know. Plus it is just disrespectful to treat people like that, whether they are successful or not.

For alot of black women that's our defense mode for the ignorant come ons we get on the regular. We prepare ourselves for the worse to come out of a man's mouth...
    interesting

You seem to be open for honest discussion, so...

Is this defense mode mostly put into effect with black men?

Is your guard down with whites?

Also, what do you make of the way Latino (specifically Hispanic) men come on to women?

No, I think I'm even more guarded when it comes to white men because alot of them just want to live out a chocolate swirl fantasy. Latinos can come on strong sometimes....no good imo.

So you stay in 24/7 defense mechanism mode? How can a guy ever approach you (or someone like you)?

Also do you understand that you may create a false perception of your true self to others by projecting this defensiveness?
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @sixsicksins

23andme.com

Didn't have to pay.

Please watch out for drew ali Aka Bambu. I have hurt him today and he has become bitter and enraged earning him the role in Tyler Perry's upcoming sequel "Diary of an Angry Black Boy". His feelings are documented in his posts in which he attempts to violently strike out at me from every angle possible. Prolly just a mutt attention seeking method. He'll prolly remove his panty liner and hurl it at me next since words fail him. Dunno.

I'll try to locate his login and post his. I think his was Jamaican.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So folks gone act like good ? dont get no type of attention from black females unless she ? on him for not having enough swag? So he ends up dating a woman of another race because they except him for him....

Ive been with women outside my race and i can see why a ? would choose women of a diff race....the gender roles are just more natural when dealing with other races.

What the ? i want with a strong black woman when i can have a woman of a diff race who understands what it means to be a woman? Im coo on having a strong woman ill rather have a soft feminine woman who doesnt secretly want to be a man.

I hear what your saying, but that is a cop out. There are sexy dark-skinned sistas all over the world from Africa, to the Carribeans and in Brazil that don't have a ? American mindset. I think "negros" are just finding excuses to jump ship rather than broadening their horizons because they have low self esteem otherwise why wouldn't they settle for ? women so long to the point where they feel "Forced" to date outside their "race". Ain't nobody forcing them they are just weak ass low self esteem having ass dudes.

I agree with this. As long as you have your ? together you can date a lot of these sisters. A lot of them have preconceived notions of American black males (but who doesn't at this point) but if they see that you are decent man they will give you some play. I have talked to Liberian and West Indian girl and both were completely different from what we'd consider the average American black women. Ethiopian women are nice also as long as they aren't Americanized. However it's a bit of a catch 22 with them. Because if they aren't "Americanized" then their less likely to date or marry a non-Ethiopian.

And how will they know that you have your ? together? By walking around in a suit? I don't need to do that to get interest from women of other races. It seems like a lot of sisters will just assume the worse until proven otherwise. That's called stereotyping. No doubt, women of other races do that to us too. But i) it's more hurtful when your own do it, and ii) there are places where black women's stereotypes about us seem more widespread. So this is a huge reason why some of the more desirable black men end up with non-black women.

Based on my experiences how you present yourself is everything. A lot of brothers have been conditioned to approach a women in a certain fashion based on the experiences we've had with our own women. Me personally I'm just a very calm and laid back guy. A lot of women don't expect this especially coming from a black man. Plus it also helps that I look like I could easily be from west Africa. Most people just assume I'm foreign until they hear my English.
    Back on point.I agree that the fact our women have these notions of us is more harmful because it hinders our ability to truly connect with each other. How can you truly get to know a man for if you are suspicious about any and every little thing that man does. So it seems the black man is damned if he doesn't and damned if he does by HIS OWN Women. The important thing to understand is that black people especially in America are a hurt people. Dr. Umar Johnson touched on this, developing any relationship with the opposite sex takes a considerable amount of patience. And it is because we are a socially damaged people. So at times it may be easier to just date outside the race. However from a grandeur and racial perspective it isn't beneficial in any way, shape, or form. If you are a black man having troubles establishing a relationship with black women here in America, you need to expand your horizons and perhaps seek out black women of other nationalities. Remember however, that black Americans are a damaged people so that will likely include you also. If you have any doubt within yourself or exhibit an inferiority complex these foreign black women will see right through it and will avoid you. That is why I emphasize having your "? " together.

You don't even have to approach to get that 'you ain't ? ' vibe from their eyes and body language. And if I get that, I will be instantly turned off.

For those who have the patience you speak of, I say good for you. But I personally don't have it, and it will be hard for me to get.

I think women should try to reach us half way. If you assume that every black man ain't about anything unless he conspicuously displays the accoutrements of success, you're going to overlook or turn off men who you just might want to get to know. Plus it is just disrespectful to treat people like that, whether they are successful or not.

For alot of black women that's our defense mode for the ignorant come ons we get on the regular. We prepare ourselves for the worse to come out of a man's mouth...
    interesting

Also, what do you make of the way Latino (specifically Hispanic) men come on to women?

No, I think I'm even more guarded when it comes to white men because alot of them just want to live out a chocolate swirl fantasy. Latinos can come on strong sometimes....no good imo.

So you stay in 24/7 defense mechanism mode? How can a guy ever approach you (or someone like you)?

Also do you understand that you may create a false perception of your true self to others by projecting this defensiveness?

Me personally no. I'm almost always polite and cordial(in my mind tho I think a dude is just trying to get some easy ? until he proves otherwise), but I understand why some black women put up that front.

And yes I get that others might think one always has a stink attitude if they're not the most friendly at first.
  • Drew_Ali
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @sixsicksins

23andme.com

Didn't have to pay.

Please watch out for drew ali Aka Bambu. I have hurt him today and he has become bitter and enraged earning him the role in Tyler Perry's upcoming sequel "Diary of an Angry Black Boy". His feelings are documented in his posts in which he attempts to violently strike out at me from every angle possible. Prolly just a mutt attention seeking method. He'll prolly remove his panty liner and hurl it at me next since words fail him. Dunno.

I'll try to locate his login and post his. I think his was Jamaican.

LOL.....

A minute ago I was an inferior disgusting mutt........

Now I'm violent?.?.?.?

So now you shook.....

Its just the internet, babygirl.......

I stay high / happy........

Just had to call your ? talk...........

As far as your fathers DNA is concerned..........

*good luck*

don-t-worry-i-ll-wait-o.gif

• Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

interesting

Maybe you are, but I don't think black women in general as guarded with non-BM.

Anyway, the main thing is that if you walk around with the attitude that every brother ain't ? unless proven otherwise, you're not going to meet brothers like me who spectacularly do not conform to your expectations but who do not advertise what we have accomplished.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Weak people of any race do that ? . How many "black girl lost" stories you done seen and heard?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tommy b overdosing...
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @BlackGerald

@DrewAli Lol, you looking mighty stupid right about now. Don't be mad at me because your parents laid together and made a mutt. Just smile and do the best you can :) .

Paternal Haplogroup
    MSsbHR5.jpg
  • GeminiRose
    GeminiRose Members Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I will add my two cents. These kinds of threads are stupid and I usually ignore. To the men who claim black women pushed black men to other races.......have you ever thought that the problem is you picking the wrong kind of black woman? Because I've read some of the comments and the black women you men describe does not fit all black women. I think you men are looking in the wrong places or some of you are just greedy hoes and the rest of you just want a lame ass excuse to date outside. Then you have the ? little boys who want an easy way out. And then lastly, you have the bafoonery uncle tom ? that has lost all their self love and dignity as a black person. Which ever reason, you as a man need to figure out where you stand and go from there.

And understand this......women are women! No matter the race. You're going to have to deal with some ? when dealing with a woman. Just like us women deal with the ? from you men. Don't think the grass is always greener! And don't think your ? don't stink!
  • Drew_Ali
    Options
    @BlackGerald

@DrewAli Lol, you looking mighty stupid right about now. Don't be mad at me because your parents laid together and made a mutt. Just smile and do the best you can :) .

Paternal Haplogroup
    MSsbHR5.jpg

LOL......

Look at how I made this insecure little ? @sixsicksins go out and doctor up some "proof" of here parentage......

You might be able to get a few goat's from ? that dont know any better......

However some ? actually understand how DNA and 23andme.com works......

Now, back to the thread subject..........

You have illustrated why ? dont ? with your kind...............

& it also illustrates why you have never meet or seen your father.......

Your moms is a trifling ? as well, that ? was smart to stay away......

The only problem is that it created another generation of fatherless children.......

Who now roam the world aimlessly, forever seeking the attention that they never got from daddy.......

But dont worry......

I'm your daddy now, trick................

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love has no color. When 2 souls connect a bond is formed regardless of the color of the shell. ? made all things beautiful. Hallelujah!
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive created a monster lol

I take full responsibility
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus, Bambu.

Calm down.

We have our differences but we didn't o'd like this.

We just call each other idiots and laugh at each others.

• Drew_Ali
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Jesus, Bambu.

Calm down.

I stay high / happy............

This little ? aint gonna shine on me.............

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    Jesus, Bambu.

Calm down.

This is insane.

I've never seen two pro-blacks fight with each other on race.

Maybe in something else but not this.
  • Drew_Ali
    Options
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    Jesus, Bambu.

Calm down.

This is insane.

I've never seen two pro-blacks fight with each other on race.

Maybe in something else but not this.

I am full of surprises...............