WHY BLACK WOMAN DATE WHITE MEN-

Options

Comments

• WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My daughter uses some slurs with my son in law and it ? me off to the point I leave and tell him, "handle yo business, ain't no reason for that ? . You marry someone IDC what your excuse is, you respect them and their culture. That lil heffa was raised better than that. But damn they made me some pretty grandbabies.
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now the original question, I don't know why but I am glad the possibilities are there.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    my ? real does sit up right in these damn shorts
    As opposed to what? Hangtime?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i knew lechic would goat the opening post
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    This needs to turn into a @parallelrhymes appreciation thread

*blushes*

More black women should date white men though.

I've been seeing a lot of that lately.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was planning to make this thread so i might as well drop this now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HqiWFLsgVi4
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This needs to turn into a @parallelrhymes appreciation thread

*blushes*

More black women should date white men though.

I agree.
    i knew lechic would goat the opening post

yo smart as ? .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I dont agree with everything he said.. but dig the sentiment. GOAT DROP
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    date who you like, just don't be a self hating ? about it.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    date who you like, just don't be a self hating ? about it.

you know 85% of negros cant do this though
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    They will never like white dudes enough for it to be a blip on the radar. Never.

Pretty much any type of black dude dates outside his race. Rich, poor, hood, uncle tom, etc.

Whereas it takes a specific type of black woman to date a white guy.

Its a non-issue.

There is truth to this, though I think it is getting less true. Anyway, the kind that mostly does this is more likely to have self-hate issues.
  • Purr
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    date who you like, just don't be a self hating ? like, @usmarine, about it.

word
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They will never like white dudes enough for it to be a blip on the radar. Never.

Pretty much any type of black dude dates outside his race. Rich, poor, hood, uncle tom, etc.

Its a non-issue.

Oh yeah, I think you're wrong about this. I lot of them secretly like white dudes right now. The biggest issue is whether there is a perception that white interest is there. Basically white dudes could take away a lot more of our women if they wanted to.
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Interesting..........

I have been cooking up some ? along those lines that directly oppose brother Ali.........

Perhaps you should make the thread?.?.?.?

Although it is R & R material..........

• hoezondeckcom
    hoezondeckcom Members Posts: 61
    Options
    they date white men because ? are dumb and think the white men are better just like ? think white ? are better
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I only date white men because I wanted to get married and wanted my children to actually know their father. Since black men don't get married or take care of their children it would have been stupid to date them.

j/k....I've just always been into white men. Don't know why. I don't hate myself or think white dudes look/are better, I just like them more.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Its a non-issue.

Not true... I think black woman know we are better in bed. They ain't tryna give that up...

?? I didnt say anything that contradicts that. I wholeheartedly agree thats anothe rreason- we are better in bed (nh)
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. Money
    2.they have small ? holes

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We are still on this ? ?

Even tho we're the same damn species

And there's no difference, we're still all clones basically.

*Sigh* Do what you will.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Its a non-issue.

Oh yeah, I think you're wrong about this. I lot of them secretly like white dudes right now. The biggest issue is whether there is a perception that white interest is there. Basically white dudes could take away a lot more of our women if they wanted to.

The bolded is more of that low self esteem ? I'm noticin on the IC smh.

@ the underlined, soooo the biggest obstacle to whether more black women date white men is on the women's end? But then you say white men could 'take' our women. The two points seem to contradict.

The word 'take' in itself is synonymous with force, aggression, confidence, etc. If they were gon 'take' anything they would be doing it...Like black men are 'taking' white women in droves Lol Instead, the onus is on black women if they are gonna date white men.

Which circles right back to my point: It takes a certain type of black woman to date white men...to accept a less aggressive, less masculine dude.
  • Purr
    Options
    From the many examples of the ? poor blacl men on here. Why would a self-respecting black woman date black men?
    Y'all know you represents a whole general population of black men. Sample population fo the win.

Exhibit #1: the cheaters

Rati who cheated on a beautiful & intelligent black woman

Swj

Exhibit #2: thugs

Damobb2deep he got 50-11 kids

Exhibit #3: the ?

Ajack & usmarine

Exhibit #4: the self centered obese ?

Skjr78

Lawd its soo many examples and I don't got time fo the rest. But yall get my drift.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black people in this country are in love with white people. In no other place in world are black men and women competing to see has more relationships with white people. That's what it all boils down to. Meanwhile they neglect idea of working together to solve the issues that affect our community.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    From the many examples of the ? poor blacl men on here. Why would a self-respecting black woman date black men?
    Y'all know you represents a whole general population of black men. Sample population fo the win.

Exhibit #1: the cheaters

Rati who cheated on a beautiful & intelligent black woman

Swj

Exhibit #2: thugs

Damobb2deep he got 50-11 kids

Exhibit #3: the ?

Ajack & usmarine

Exhibit #4: the self centered obese ?

Skjr78

Lawd its soo many examples and I don't got time fo the rest. But yall get my drift.

Exhibit 2 is wrong. Da mob don't have biological kids. He have step kids.

Also you have good upstanding cats on here but like the chick in the article you chose to look towards the negativety rather than pointing out the positive. Why is that?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    We are still on this ? ?

Even tho we're the same damn species

And there's no difference, we're still all clones basically.

*Sigh* Do what you will.

we are not treated they same so ? that
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only date white men because I wanted to get married and wanted my children to actually know their father. Since black men don't get married or take care of their children it would have been stupid to date them.

j/k....I've just always been into white men. Don't know why. I don't hate myself or think white dudes look/are better, I just like them more.

You just admitted your honest preception of black men. It's hard to imagine any sister who actively seeks out white men who doesnt have a.) Issues with their black father b.) Heavily engrossed in white culture c.) Issues of black men not finding you attractive.
    However I guess there may be exceptions. Regardless of it I still wouldn't recognize their relationship. It's counter revolutionary in my eyes. If blacks weren't dead to the knowledge of their situation they'd understand the role of healthy black male/female relationships.