yeah so someone set off bombs @ the Boston Marathon

Options
Swiffness!
Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
of course, prolly like 30 black teenagers died in gun violence today but who cares about that

we'll spend like 900 trillion to make sure "THIS NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN" or some ? , and level up our police state until suddenly those Homeland Security cops have the authorization to shoot you on sight w/ Predator drones

and if it turns out to be Crazy White People instead of Crazy Arabs everyone will be like "oh okay, at least it wasnt REAL terrorism" and sort of forget about it

http://youtu.be/046MuD1pYJg

discuss

Comments

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bomb sniffing dogs? Spotters on top of roofs? All before the marathon???

If ? don't believe in false flag attacks they should today
  • Swiffness!
    Options

i see those at every major public event
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That is my thought they investigate it throughly and have them all over the place. So something is fishy and I heard no bomb crew was down there
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If ? don't believe in false flag attacks they should today

These are present at most major events. Anywhere there is a mass gathering of people, especially if its annual, it ends up being watched. Especially now, post-9/11, it's pretty much routine to see this. Doesn't mean it's a staged event, though. ? happens. Can't stop it all.
  • Swiffness!
    edited April 2013
    Options
    some of ya'll ? would think it was a false flag attack if a ? ? your girl. CIA! illuminati!!
    blackrain wrote: »
    The only good thing about this ? ...the conspiracy nuts who think the government is so powerful yet dumb enough to allow their secrets to spill onto youtube will make all sorts of videos with their wild ass conspiracy theories and doctored evidence. ? already being fooled by photoshopped conspiracy pics lol

Right on schedule:

Alex Jones, who has become the country’s preeminent conspiracy theorist, wasted no time. As with 9/11, Sandy Hook and other national tragedies, he sees the Boston explosions as a “false flag” attack committed by the government. The objective this time: Expanding the Transportation Security Administration’s reach to sporting events

Ya'll got that? Its a conspiracy to get the TSA patting you down at baseball games. l-m-a-o
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    quick, everyone immediately blame Muslims/right-wing dudes/THE GOVERNMENT
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is homegrown terrorism ............ definitely not the work of Muslim extremists.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is it a false flag? Have they even named a suspect?
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ain't gone ? serious until it happens at Summer Jam and JayZ gets his big lips blown off.
  • janklow
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    This is homegrown terrorism ............ definitely not the work of Muslim extremists.
    ...and it took one post

• Swiffness!
    Options
    BOMBERS WERE WHITE ? YEAH

1728animated_gif_not_the_father.gif

can't pin this one on brown ppl, QUICK WHITE AMERICA START REFERRING TO THEM AS MENTALLY DISTURBED INDIVIDUALS INSTEAD OF TERRORISTS-
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    ? ain't gone ? serious until it happens at Summer Jam and JayZ gets his big lips blown off.

LMAO this is a serious topic but there are some funny ass responses here
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    BOMBERS WERE WHITE ? YEAH

1728animated_gif_not_the_father.gif

can't pin this one on brown ppl, QUICK WHITE AMERICA START REFERRING TO THEM AS MENTALLY DISTURBED INDIVIDUALS INSTEAD OF TERRORISTS-

Lol The bombers were White but they were Muslim so Arabs and Muslims in general are gona have a hard time for awhile, sadly....we all know drone attacks are gona increase in Muslim countries in the next few weeks, and the cycle continues....
  • janklow
    Options
    Lol The bombers were White but they were Muslim so Arabs and Muslims in general are gona have a hard time for awhile, sadly...
    i will just make this the token post where i say, "well, Arabs are just white folks, anyway"

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Wasn't sure how to post a page, so just dropping this link.. could be all ? for all I know lol
    heavy.com/news/2013/04/boston-bombing-conspiracy-theories-false-flag/
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    forget this post, was trying to post a page/link
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only good thing about this ? ...the conspiracy nuts who think the government is so powerful yet dumb enough to allow their secrets to spill onto youtube will make all sorts of videos with their wild ass conspiracy theories and doctored evidence. ? already being fooled by photoshopped conspiracy pics lol

Right on schedule:

Alex Jones, who has become the country’s preeminent conspiracy theorist, wasted no time. As with 9/11, Sandy Hook and other national tragedies, he sees the Boston explosions as a “false flag” attack committed by the government. The objective this time: Expanding the Transportation Security Administration’s reach to sporting events

Ya'll got that? Its a conspiracy to get the TSA patting you down at baseball games. l-m-a-o
    [/quote]
    Some of you ? are simply is too lazy to ever think for yourselves. You believe everything media & government feeds you but don't quite comprehend the fact the government has a long history of lying.

As this ? unfolds, it becomes clear that ? ain't adding up. Who's the naked man they arrested in Watertown? Why does he look exactly like the guy killed in the ALLEGED killed in a shootout? The mother said the FBI been monitoring the brothers since 2005. So you monitoring these dudes for 8 years yet act befuddled when this happened? Where's the evidence these dudes did this? All we see a screenshot. Is that enough to incriminate somebody?

Lmao@y'all lazy ? tryna discredit everything before knowing any information. Just admit you could careless about what the government does and don't know your own history instead of trying to label something a crazy conspiracy. Y'all ? just lazy
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Lol The bombers were White but they were Muslim so Arabs and Muslims in general are gona have a hard time for awhile, sadly...
    i will just make this the token post where i say, "well, Arabs are just white folks, anyway"

Arabs are white folks?? According to who?
  • janklow
    Options
    --US government;
    --anyone who's not trying to break off subgroups of white folks into their own categories;
    --the guy who makes these rulings on the SL, which would be me

• Swiffness!
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    some of ya'll ? would think it was a false flag attack if a ? ? your girl. CIA! illuminati!!

Right on schedule:

Some of you ? are simply is too lazy to ever think for yourselves. You believe everything media & government feeds you but don't quite comprehend the fact the government has a long history of lying.

As this ? unfolds, it becomes clear that ? ain't adding up. Who's the naked man they arrested in Watertown? Why does he look exactly like the guy killed in the ALLEGED killed in a shootout? The mother said the FBI been monitoring the brothers since 2005. So you monitoring these dudes for 8 years yet act befuddled when this happened? Where's the evidence these dudes did this? All we see a screenshot. Is that enough to incriminate somebody?

Lmao@y'all lazy ? tryna discredit everything before knowing any information. Just admit you could careless about what the government does and don't know your own history instead of trying to label something a crazy conspiracy. Y'all ? just lazy

? shut the ? up

-Who's the naked man they arrested in Watertown?

a ? at the wrong place wrong time, you think they wouldnt treat your black ass the same?

-Why does he look exactly like the guy killed in the ALLEGED killed in a shootout?

no he doesn't, shut the ? up. "exactly", you conspiracy ? love to transform SORT OFs into EXACTLYs

-So you monitoring these dudes for 8 years yet act befuddled when this happened?

befuddled? took 3 days for the Feds to figure this out while these armchair-ass investigators were analyzing every brown or bearded dude w/ a backpack. they were not "monitoring for 8 years" on some Wire season 1 ? that's ? . there are 500,000 other ppl on that "Terrorist Identities Datamart Environment" list. they got one tip from Russia and interviewed his family and....

While these tips are common, the former FBI executive told us agents need to be “cautious” and take information from foreign governments about people living in the United States with “a grain of salt.”

“Generally speaking, certain foreign governments try to keep track of their expatriates, especially those who are outspoken on human rights issues,” the former executive explained. “Countries will submit names to us and will say, you know, this guy’s a bad guy, a terrorist, or a drug trafficker, or whatever. And what you have to be careful about is, you may be being used as a proxy by a foreign government or a foreign intelligence agency to keep track of or to report back on their expatriate community in the United States. Their intent may not be as straightforward as determining whether or not they’re a terrorist or not.”

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/04/what-happened-when-russia-warned-the-fbi-about-the-bombing-suspect.php

-Where's the evidence these dudes did this? All we see a screenshot. Is that enough to incriminate somebody?

you mean aside from "surveillance video from the Boston Marathon attack shows one suspect dropping his backpack and calmly walking away from it before the bomb inside it exploded" and his confession and THE FACT THESE ? HAD A ROBERT DE NIRO IN HEAT STYLE SHOOTOUT W/ THE COPS

Lmao@y'all lazy ? tryna discredit everything instead of actually studying information that doesnt come from a ? youtube conspiracy vid

don't give me that "know your own history" ? like you gon be the wise poor righteous teacher knowledge ? old head who gonna school me on COINTELPRO and Mockingbird for the first time, you don't know ? ? . all you know is "ehhh this incomplete outdated data in my head doesn't add up, SO THERE MUST BE A MASSIVE GOV'T CONSPIRACY" foh, ? always be like THEY cracked the government's fiendish plan to cover up Michael Jackson's assassination w/ a false flag attack

face it, you're the one too lazy to ever think for yourself, you just believe different bullshitters
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    --US government;
    --anyone who's not trying to break off subgroups of white folks into their own categories;

http://www.al-sahafa.us/AllAboutArabAmericans.htm

27. What race are Arab Americans?
    Arabs may have white skin and blue eyes, olive or dark skin and brown eyes. Hair textures differ. The United States has, at different times, classified Arab immigrants as African, Asian, white, European or as belonging to a separate group. Most Arab Americans identify more closely with nationality than with ethnic group.

--To call Arabs White is very simplistic. I've met Arabs and none of them told me they consider themselves White. I am sure some Arabs are White or consider themselves White but to say all Arabs are White is very simplistic. America, depending on the century, switches the definition of White or Black. Just because the US govt considers something true does not make it so. America has been wrong plenty of damn times, and often still is.
  • janklow
    Options
    Arabs may have white skin and blue eyes, olive or dark skin and brown eyes. Hair textures differ.
    i can say all this about white people with a straight face
    Most Arab Americans identify more closely with nationality than with ethnic group.
    same for a lot of white people
    I've met Arabs and none of them told me they consider themselves White.
    yeah, but that's all about some self-image thing because they don't want to be considered plain old white folks, who love to eat mayonnaise sandwiches, ? and pillage other countries, and dance very, very poorly

anyway, none of this really matters, because you're ignoring the most important point:
    it really just saves time

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Arabs are white according to the US census. I think some Arabs have been looking for their own category, similar to Latinos...whom a lot of which are also white, yet they haven't gotten it yet.

People come in many varying shades of skin complexion, which triggers reactions from people depending. You never see white Arabs on TV depicted as the "terrorists" just like you never see white Mexicans used as the face of illegal immigration.

Being white helped the Tsarnaev brothers quite a bit, the brown skinned Arabs caught all the heat because ignorant ass Americans think all Arabs are brown. Just like they think all Arabs are muslim and all Muslims are Arab.
  • janklow
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Arabs are white according to the US census. I think some Arabs have been looking for their own category, similar to Latinos...whom a lot of which are also white, yet they haven't gotten it yet.
    i could see this except that it'll just open the door to EVERY random white dude wanting their own nebulous category
    (shakes head at white people shenanigans)
    jono wrote: »
    Being white helped the Tsarnaev brothers quite a bit ... because ignorant ass Americans think all Arabs are brown.
    true, but then again, it's not like the Tsarnaev brothers were Arabs at all

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Right but everyone assumed they were Arab because the first assumption was Muslim.