The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spurs going to the Finals.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's crazy yo, Westbrook ain't missed a game since high school
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

One source close to OKC's Russell Westbrook on whether he could return from meniscus tear in this postseason: "Maybe."
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they saying westbrook having knee surgery might be out for the playoffs wtf
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDB wrote: »
    Westbrook gotta have Meniscus Surgery.

this cant be life

• deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Western Conference just got shook up Cp3 gotta chance to go to the finals now
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    After seeing artest return in 10 days from the same injury anythings possible but westbrook game is speed don't know if he can go full throttle that quick
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WHAT? man ? this ? . we done, I aint watchin no more. this has easily been one of the ? 2 weeks of my life.

You sound just like bulls fans when rose got hurt.The fake fans always get weeded out

? you bruh. I watched EVERY 82 games, of every season since 2008. ? your mother chump. I just know we aint winnin a ? damn thing with out westbrook. pure and simple.
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets see what KD will do now. We get to truly see if he's the best player on that team/2nd best player in the NBA.

Steph Curry will for sure play tonight. Probably hobbled, but still garner all the attention.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    WHAT? man ? this ? . we done, I aint watchin no more. this has easily been one of the ? 2 weeks of my life.

So I guess we won't see you again until college football season? Im trynna figure out how westbrook played through that. Even though I don't think we will win we have a shot now.West is definitely going to the clips or memphis....
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rondo out. Rose out. Kobe out. Granger out. Amare out. Gallianri out. Westbrook out.

This ? chris bosh got voodoo dolls

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Set need to get rid of the grizzlies my ? Chris Paul could be goin to the Finals the whole west just got shaken up
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You sound just like bulls fans when rose got hurt.The fake fans always get weeded out

? you bruh. I watched EVERY 82 games, of every season since 2008. ? your mother chump. I just know we aint winnin a ? damn thing with out westbrook. pure and simple.

It's ok bruh, he got you, word to Nuthinbutthetruth

CEfFno.gif
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    yall might think im overreacting but ? that. westbrook is what drives this team, he is the heart and soul. we'll get past the rockets but thats it. 2nd round elimination, id bet on it.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn.

My ? Russ us hurt.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn didn't expect that. welp time for KD to put his team on his back and get it done.
    ? got his wish he said he was tired of being second best (not saying Russ is better)
    but he is really going to have to step up and attack with the same intensity that he does.
    thunder still have a great team but with RW that made them that much more dangerous.
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

look at da lack of confidence from dis chick u supposed to pull for ya team regardless of injury log off nd eat a gallon of cookie dough u feminine hoecake

lol I refuse to become what you are. a loser with a loser team hangin on to a false sense of "confidence" I know my team, westbrook is the heart. and axel, dont talk that hard ? . Id beat your ? cracked out face in for ? and giggles.
  • smokelahoma
    Options

It's ok bruh, he got you, word to Nuthinbutthetruth

CEfFno.gif

lol funny.
  • smokelahoma
    Options

So I guess we won't see you again until college football season? Im trynna figure out how westbrook played through that. Even though I don't think we will win we have a shot now.West is definitely going to the clips or memphis....

I know right? the ? happened mad early.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How OKC looking right now getting rid of Harden and sticking to Perkins when they should of amnestied his overrated ass.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Oh ? rip westbrook Knee collected

BREAKING ESPN
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    we'll win both games at home. ill take a ban bet on that....

SOMEONE TAKE THIS BET

Smokelahoma took it

I'll take it if all the so called Houston fans on here take it too.

I'm in the Genocide business wit mine.

I been ? on texass fans for 3 years now.

a Houston holocaust would make the cypher complete.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

look at da lack of confidence from dis chick u supposed to pull for ya team regardless of injury log off nd eat a gallon of cookie dough u feminine hoecake

lol I refuse to become what you are. a loser with a loser team hangin on to a false sense of "confidence" I know my team, westbrook is the heart. and axel, dont talk that hard ? . Id beat your ? cracked out face in for ? and giggles.

lol only insecure people threaten to fight someone via internet its no reason for me to go out to Oklahoma where da buffalos nd scorpions roam. go head nd keep boo hooing in dis thread we need da entertainment shorty