Ladies, If Your Baby's Daddy Ain't About ? .......

Options

Comments

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    my boyfriend currently aint ? tbh, and thats one of the top 3 reasons he will NOT be becoming my baby daddy.
    least now i can leave whenever i wanna, im hoping he improves, time will tell.

This is prime of example of "female logic." Question honey, if your current boyrfriend isn't "about ? ." Then why isn't he your "FORMER BOYFRIEND?" SMDH at hoes who are foolish and arrogant enough to think that tight, wet ? , mean tongue rings tricks, home cooked meals, and giving a ? alone time during the NBA Playoffs is going change his personality and view on life. A lot of female simpin' on this thread.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my boyfriend currently aint ? tbh, and thats one of the top 3 reasons he will NOT be becoming my baby daddy.
    women like to fix ? . period. men will never grasp why women do those things. half of the time, it's because they WANT someone to cater to. my 'bby daddy' isn't ? . bt that's in his DNA. i'm not suprised by his actions. i'm suprised at how he tries to stay around. i did the most, i won't lie. bt at the end of the day, i refuse to help a man who hinders himself.

birds in here chirping
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What ALL women want but only a few can obtain.

daddy-brain.jpg

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smmfh everyone isn't perfect. I'm working with my baby daddy till the END! This is how you bring up ? up kids by ? their daddy and not bigging them up in life. You unloyal selfish ? disgust me!
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smmfh everyone isn't perfect. I'm working with my baby daddy till the END! This is how you bring up ? up kids by ? their daddy and not bigging them up in life. You unloyal selfish ? disgust me!

How are you doing Pico

[img]http://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/p480x480/297936_511751788860161_217113956_n.png[/img]

• Bussy_Getta
    Options
    That is a creepy pic :-(
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    That is a creepy pic :-(

I just wanted to use that pic once and I wont unless needed.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U ? got issues...
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    U ? got issues...

[img]http://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/p480x480/297936_511751788860161_217113956_n.png[/img]
  • Maximus Rex
    Options

How come y'all didn't work with one of the many forms of birth control that's on the market?

• Bussy_Getta
    Options

How come y'all didn't work with one of the many forms of birth control that's on the market?
    Because we planned this ?
  • Maximus Rex
    edited April 2013
    Options
    So dude was good enough to be your baby's daddy, but not enough to your husband? :| Fascinating. So what kind of ? up message does that send a child?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you're young...you don't give a ? . Sometimes that's how it is.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So dude was good enough to be your baby's daddy, but not enough to your husband? :| Fascinating. So what kind of ? up message does that send a child?

not every man wants to be a husband.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options

not every man wants to be a husband.

So if she isn't good enough to be your wife, what makes this same woman that you're not willing to commit to suddenly enough to not only bear your children, but be the number female influence in their lives. ? seems like hustling backwards ? to me. I can understand if a man and woman have been in a relationship and have been living together for five or more years, I can understand that because for all intentions they are married, (and some states recognize common law marries,) but all of this random nutbusting in random jumpoffs and "for-the-moment," girlfriends needs to stop. ? has, is, and will continue to ? up America.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is prime of example of "female logic." Question honey, if your current boyrfriend isn't "about ? ." Then why isn't he your "FORMER BOYFRIEND?" SMDH at hoes who are foolish and arrogant enough to think that tight, wet ? , mean tongue rings tricks, home cooked meals, and giving a ? alone time during the NBA Playoffs is going change his personality and view on life. A lot of female simpin' on this thread.

i dont cook him ? , we dont live together and when was the last time i gave head?
    hes shown me thats hes trying to change and thats the first step
    ? OUT MY LIFE
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? is hilarious

aye ts quit hating ?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i dont cook him ? , we dont live together and when was the last time i gave head?
    ? OUT MY LIFE

so what exactly is it that you do besides be a pretty face?
  • Ajackson17
    Options

? OUT MY LIFE

so what exactly is it that you do besides be a pretty face?

She says back off, so back off my ? .
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BG's spittin that truth. Donk thinks she doesn't have to do ? but look good
  • B.BeST
    B.BeST Members Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    threads like this bring the best/worst out of people LoL....

through the sarcasm, trolling and comedy best believe it's hidden truth in how folks feel, i'm not knocking none of the comments because in reality the ? goes both ways.....
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? OUT MY LIFE

his other hoe do that
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I support my strong black men.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    I support my strong black men.