Never let your man leave the house ....

Options
2»

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »
    now you know it aint just that easy...he could just have a lapse in judgement...in that situation...i dont even think sex is the main reason for stepping out but just being with someone that finds him desireable like his girl used to ..

Truth.com
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Are we really lowering the bar so much that men can't be expected to go without food and sex without needing to cheat?

so u would stay with a chick who didnt have sex or feed you?
    what would b the point of that?
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is true in a way but there is also one other thing to add, woman should never let us leave the house angry.
    Real Talk, if he leaves angry at u about something that will only make ? worse.

Leaving the house Hungry, ? and Angry ends up being your man with a chick in the telly, having angry sex Lol.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    True and False. If she didn't clap it right before I left and put something on my mind for later, I might just call up that side piece that's ready to help me work it out. It's a Man thang ladies. Yall too Americanized to understand it.

• NY-OG
    NY-OG Members Posts: 31
    Options
    ? real talk all I want is a girl who ? me good, makes a good sandwich and doesn't bug out on the regular. #DownAssChick
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both true and false to some extent. I think there's merit in "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach". And freaky panties-on-the-ceiling-fan sex would probably make many men less likely to stray. But on the flip side, if he wants to cheat, there's no amount of food or sex that's going to magically make him change.

But ? it can't hurt! I love sex, I love to cook anyway. I get awesome finds at the Goodwill for pots, pans, glass bowls,etc. I'm digressing but whatever. I've been secondhand shopping for the past year now and I'm addicted. Thrift stores and yard sales >>> I got 2 cast iron skillets at a yard sale for 5 dollars total!!

Sorry Ms S, I get really excited when I find a bargain.

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both true and false to some extent. I think there's merit in "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach". And freaky panties-on-the-ceiling-fan sex would probably make many men less likely to stray. But on the flip side, if he wants to cheat, there's no amount of food or sex that's going to magically make him change.

But ? it can't hurt! I love sex, I love to cook anyway. I get awesome finds at the Goodwill for pots, pans, glass bowls,etc. I'm digressing but whatever. I've been secondhand shopping for the past year now and I'm addicted. Thrift stores and yard sales >>> I got 2 cast iron skillets at a yard sale for 5 dollars total!!

Sorry Ms S, I get really excited when I find a bargain.

irrelevant unless u know what to do wit em....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    AsxJ1WMCQAEr9hM.jpg:large

As previously stated, there is much truth to this but if any woman thinks this is all it takes, they are in for a big surprise.

I cook and give him the best loving because I love both and I love him, the thought of doing any of said things for the sole purpose of "keeping him" doesn't even resonate in my mind. These things come naturally because he is my man, I don't treat him like a King, he is just that and will be loved as he deserves.

Even the best of women have been cheated on, if one has the will they will find a way, regardless. Straying isn't always in direct proportion or an exact reflection of what is going on at home, though keeping a man stimulated in all facets of a relationship which includes mentally is extremely important and reduces any possibility.

"The way to a man's heart is through his stomach" and the goods are a part of that however it is the entire package which will hold him and keep him wanting him to come home every night. If you lack understanding and don't give a man space to be a man (ie. a woman is clingy, controlling and/or believes she's doing the most by solely pleasing him physically) then a man won't find comfort in her nest.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Options
    Frying chicken is just one of many uses. As it turns out, they're also the only acceptable way to pan sear your steaks if you're going to broil them in the oven. I love my skillets!
  • HafBayked
    Options
    another powerful post by @empress

i see u @cali.......whats up wit some turkey necks?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Iheart~Cali
    Options
    Ugh you sound like my husband. I don't like neck bones tbh. I only use them to add flavor to my greens.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    You can also bake chicken in cast iron skillets in the oven

Good for cornbread and cobblers too :)
  • HafBayked
    Options
    Ugh you sound like my husband. I don't like neck bones tbh. I only use them to add flavor to my greens.

nah turkey necks got meat on em tho.....u can smother them bad boys and throw em on top of some rice and be good.....
  • Iheart~Cali
    Options
    Yes, those are the ones I'm talking about. Stick em in greens, let em marinate. The flavor/fat from the meat seasons the greens. And after boiling for a few hours, the meat starts to fall off the bone.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Options
    Never tried baking it, only fried so far. I'll give it a try.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    im not gone say you will automatically have a happy relationship, but u gone get some act right for the most part

funny you should say that.........