Brett Favre needs ankle surgery in order to play this season

Options
MillzOG
MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
with that said....ya still think hes comin back right??

if he doesnt, Minnesota lost for not drafting Jimmy Clausen

Comments

• h.haver
    h.haver Members Posts: 252
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm willing to bet that ? is coming back. He said that if he was on any other team he would have retired but that the Vikes embraced him or something so it's making it tough for him to decide.
  • MillzOG
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that ? need to retire, so my man Peyton can catchup to all his QB records
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dude need to spend time with his grandkid instead of jerkin around other teams....i swear him and ESPN are in cahoots.
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm so glad the Jets don't have to deal with all the B.S. that comes with Favre.
  • im2fly
    im2fly Members Posts: 429
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well he came back from one surgery last season to have the best season of his career. Maybe he feels like it will be worth it if he can get back to the NFC Championship game to choke one more time...... But yea he's coming back but he aint gone make his decision till like the week before the season start so ESPN can have some ? to talk about everyday this summer....

Why won't this ? just say "I wanna play I just don't wanna do all that offseason ? ." and be done with it. Obviously the Vikes will take a 40 sumthing yr old HOF QB that hasn't went through any offseason practices with the rest of the team than turn to what they got on the bench. So u aint gotta lie Craig...... UR ? BRETT FAVRE...
  • MillzOG
    edited April 2010
    Options
    allied wrote: »
    I'm so glad the Jets don't have to deal with all the B.S. that comes with Favre.

C/S..........
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    He needs to give it up but I won't be surprised if he doesn't retire.
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Vikings are dumb for not drafting a QB, unless they think Jackson or that other dude they traded for are gonna be ready when Farve finally retires. Then againg the QB's in next years draft might be better than this years class.....

Either way im tired of hearing about Farve. I think that ? is gonna play, he just dont wanna go through all the offseason workouts and the 2 a days when practice starts. He will probably workout at home and show up sometime before preseason starts....
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    He needs to give it up but I won't be surprised if he doesn't retire.

Why? He just came off his best season ever?

Favre will be back. He's addicted to the game, and he got more love in 1 year from MN than he did in 10 years at GB.

Vikes took a long shot at Ryan Pirreleaux as undrafted free agen. He's probably their best bet for a future QB if they can get the boys head screwed on straight.