DO YOU "ACCEPT" PEOPLE COMING OUT? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THAT LIFE?

Options

Comments

• politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black people are so hypocritical and look un sophicated with this anti-? ? .
    oh ? them ? , but then go begging the man for money for education for those 70%
    kids who were born out of wedlock which the bible also says is wrong
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Dont know if its already been mentioned, but

when the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES is obligated to mention how happy and excited he is that a backup center is a proud and happy ? man.... There is a problem.

Clinton did it when that dude from the real world died from aids..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DROCRAZY wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »
    taeboo wrote: »
    MrsWest wrote: »
    I THINK SOME OF YALL ARGUE JUST TO ARGUE..

AINT NOWAY U GONE TELL ME BEING ? IS NATURAL.. THAT AINT LIFE.. HUMAN, ANIMAL, NOTHING!

No one said being ? is natural. Neither is being born deaf or blind but it happens.

GO READ THE 1ST 3 PAGES...

AND BEING BORN DEAF OR BLIND IS A DEFORMITY, BEING ? IS NOT

BEING ? IS A SIN.
    . BEING DEAD OR BLIND IS NOT...

SO YOUR EXAMPLE HOLDS NO WEIGHT

So is ? sex and oral sex. You don't partake in those right?

Sex in general is only to procreate in the bible, anything for self pleasure is a sin.

That's the thing, these dumb ? pick and choose. It's a game of convenience for them.

Actually the bible doesn't say sex is just for procreation. Matter of fact no person in the bible is ever punished for sex outside of marriage. That whole idea comes from an early catholic priest, St. Augustus I think was his name, he had some serious personal issues with sex...

SEX IS TO BE ENJOYED BETWEEN A HUSBAN AND WOMAN.... AND TO REPRODUCE...

BUT WHEN PEOPLE HAVE SEX OUTSIDE OF MARRIED.. YOU GET THINGS CALLED STD'S.. EVERYBODY STICKING THEIR BIZZ IN PLACES THAT IT DONT BELONG.

OH AND UMMM.. PICK YOUR VERSE. YOU SURE PEOPLE WERENT PUNISHED FOR SEX OUTSIDE OF MARRIAGE?

1 Corinthians 6:18-20 ESV / 110 helpful votes
    Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from ? ? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify ? in your body.

HelpfulNot Helpful
    Hebrews 13:4 ESV / 107 helpful votes
    Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for ? will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

HelpfulNot Helpful
    Galatians 5:19-21 ESV / 81 helpful votes
    Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of ? .

HelpfulNot Helpful
    1 Corinthians 7:2 ESV / 69 helpful votes
    But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband.

HelpfulNot Helpful
    1 Corinthians 6:18 ESV / 60 helpful votes
    Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.

HelpfulNot Helpful
    Revelation 21:8 ESV / 43 helpful votes
    But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

HelpfulNot Helpful
    Matthew 5:28 ESV / 43 helpful votes
    But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

HelpfulNot Helpful
    1 Corinthians 6:13 ESV / 37 helpful votes
    “Food is meant for the stomach and the stomach for food”—and ? will destroy both one and the other. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.

HelpfulNot Helpful
    1 Corinthians 10:13 ESV / 30 helpful votes
    No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. ? is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

HelpfulNot Helpful
    Mark 7:20-23 ESV / 30 helpful votes
    And he said, “What comes out of a person is what defiles him. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person.”

HelpfulNot Helpful
    1 John 1:9 ESV / 26 helpful votes
    If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

HelpfulNot Helpful
    1 Corinthians 5:1 ESV / 26 helpful votes
    It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that is not tolerated even among pagans, for a man has his father's wife.

None of those verses actually say sex for plasure is wrong nor just for procreation. The best and worse thing about the bible is that you can twist it's words many different ways...

why does it have to be either/or?

the Bible says, "Let your fountain be blessed and ENJOY the wife of your youth............Let her ? satisfy you at all times..."

there is more to that than just procreation.

Regardless of what it says, nothing is truly a "sin". It's basically a mans code. It's a book written by men, not a ? . These men took it upon themselves to write their beliefs down and wrote some of their ideal (or not so ideal) rules down.

It's very obvious it's a mans book. It's all in favor for what men like (dislike) and want.

If someone believes in the bible to be true then its impossible to believe that it was written by man with no inspiration from ?

1st Thess. 2:13

And we also thank ? continually because, when you received the word of ? , which you heard from us, you accepted it not as a human word, but as it actually is, the word of ? , which is indeed at work in you who believe.

2 Timothy 3:16

"All scripture is given by inspiration of ? , and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

None of this is gods word, it's Paul's, correct? That's a man, not "? ".

Men took it upon themselves to write this, not upon gods orders. Plus, it wasn't written as it was happening, it was written years and years after the fact all this happened. Went from word of mouth to word on paper.

HERE WE GO AGAIN.. OK VIBE.. WE GET IT.. ? BROKE YOUR HEART AND YOU NO LONGER BELIEVE... SMH

LOL

It's not hurt, it was a realization.

I used to go back and forth with ThaChozenWun, defending the bible while he bashed it. Even though I knew he made more sense and I wasn't making sense, I still argued that ? was real and the bible was the truth. It took a damn good while before I even decided to look at the bible the way he did, and in that, I was able to finally swallow the fact that the bible, and ? , was a load of ? .

You know damn well ? doesn't make sense, like I did, but won't admit it due to fear of ? and hell. You aren't man enough yet to allow yourself to come to that realization. That's fine, it bothers me none. You know these religious topics get heated and everyone goes at it.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    people spend way too much time picking and choosing which sin to be outraged about

? better hope that laziness, lying, or fornication never becomes the topic of discussion

spend that time worrying about you

you'd be better off
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

when the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES is obligated to mention how happy and excited he is that a backup center is a proud and happy ? man.... There is a problem.

That was in the 90's, at the height of the AIDS epidemic. totally different.

This is just a random ass dude comin out the closet...when everywhere u go its celebs that are already 'out'. Makes no sense
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is this Dro thread 13 pages?

lol...feelings about gayness from supposedly straight ? I assume..

Another Dro classic..
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never rejected them before coming out so why would I afterwards?

Americans are hilarious. Your leaders preach a non-sense gospel about democracy and freedom - yet your society seems to have very little. Policies are not made in the interest of the general demographic but rather in the interest of the wealthy minority. Freedom is said to be available for all; except if you're a woman, Muslim, black, ? , Chinese, etc. What kind of freedom and democracy is that?

• LUClEN
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Also it is perfectly normal to be ? . Most animal species exhibit homosexual tendencies. And Kinsey proved that people are rarely ever 100% straight or 100% ? , they fall somewhere in between the two. Sword.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    and..

As a ? we should be sensitive to anyone getting discriminated/ persecuted their right to live and be free is a civil right.. not CIVIL RIGHT.. i dont agree with marrying of the struggles but its a struggle nonetheless.. if it can happen to them.. meaning anyone else.. you better be damn sure it can happen to you..(Negroes) as far as hate/persecution/intolerance(And it has or does)

You can in good conscience expect people to be sensitive to your plight if you contribute to hate/bigotry.. in another arena..

Idk thats just me..

REACT... but post..
    I agree with you from a humanitarian standpoint but why should blacks always be sympathetic to other 'minorities' when they don't reciprocate? Were ? or any other minority for that matter sticking up for blacks during slavery and the civil rights era or decolonization period in the caribbean and Africa? Are ? behind blacks when yet another black man is murdered by police officers or citizens in the US?

Take the haute couture industry. That industry is ran by ? . Do black models have the same opportunities as white models? Are ? sticking up for the black models and their cause, like some blacks wanna stick up for these ? ?

? don't really need blacks to sympathize with them TBH. As a community they're way more tightnit and strong than blacks. It's no coincidence Obama mentioned them ? during his inauguration. He even referred to them his brothers or something like that. He didn't mention blacks directly. He's been appeasing them since his first term in office because they understand how this game is played. They pool their money together and pay to get their interests met. That's politics but blacks worldwide have yet to understand that. Blacks worldwide need to worry about gtheir own condition before they wanna be sympathetic to other groups who don't care for 'em anyway...

Do ? black folks not go through the same things as other black people do? Or are they immune from being black because they're ? ?
    Did I say that? Since you wanna go there I'd go further to say black ? are deemed less threatening to the white establishment because of their sexual orientation. Black masculinity has always been threatening to 'em. I can delve in but I don't wanna go off topic and over your head with this so I'll leave it at that...

You not going over mine or anybody else's head. Don't give yourself too muh credi as if you something groundbreaking or profound. I asked a question and you answered. Simple as that.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

That was in the 90's, at the height of the AIDS epidemic. totally different.

This is just a random ass dude comin out the closet...when everywhere u go its celebs that are already 'out'. Makes no sense

U do have a point lol..
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    like others have said i dont care.. be ? .. i watch sports for the game not for what the ? u do in ur personal life... but i think alot of yall are missing it.. its the meadia thats hyping that ? up.. their the ones putting that ? on every page.. i mean we have already had retired ? athletes come out the closet... they just werent actively playing...

the media is acting like.. what u think there has NEVER been a ? athelte.. in ALL our years of PRO sports.. if u actually believe that ur ? ? ....

and homosexuality doesnt bother me a bit, if u ? be ? , and i think anyone who holds hatred in their heart against someone for being ? is lame.. HOWEVER i do feel that someone who doesnt agree with it because of there own reason is completely fine and u should NOT be bashed for that..ur entitled to feel however u feel about it, its just once you begin to attack someone for there sexual preference is when u cross the line
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Also it is perfectly normal to be ? . Most animal species exhibit homosexual tendencies. And Kinsey proved that people are rarely ever 100% straight or 100% ? , they fall somewhere in between the two. Sword

i was just going to speak on kinsey's degrees of sexuality. thanks for touching on it.

Sexuality is not black and white, it is a complex grey area that only a person can define for themselves.

Hypothetically speaking, on surface level, I am straight but I can be into women's bodies only. I could be extremely attracted to the shape of a woman but completely identify with being a heterosexual woman.

Or, I could be a heterosexual woman, who is interested in men who are ? females. On the surface, I may seem like I am a lesbian. But because the ? I am dating is biologically a male with their ? & testicles attached and who identifies himself to be a male but psychically sees himself as a woman. That would make me a heterosexual woman because the man believes he is a male biologically and attracted to women. ( Note: Not all transsexuals are homosexuals).

Now, if I am dating a man who believes deep down inside he is a woman. He may look like a man, and act like a man but identifies as a woman ( which is considered transgender). I could be considered lesbian based on how my partner identifies himself as a person by gender.

See there are degrees of sexuality, and for simple-minded people who rely heavily on a religious book that does not deal with modern time complexities, is silly for an adult to use as a logical response in a "rebuttal".

On topic: I have no issue with people coming out of the closet. They should be able to be out and proud in this country.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    MrsWest wrote: »
    I THINK SOME OF YALL ARGUE JUST TO ARGUE..

AINT NOWAY U GONE TELL ME BEING ? IS NATURAL.. THAT AINT LIFE.. HUMAN, ANIMAL, NOTHING!

No one said being ? is natural. Neither is being born deaf or blind but it happens.

GO READ THE 1ST 3 PAGES...

AND BEING BORN DEAF OR BLIND IS A DEFORMITY, BEING ? IS NOT

BEING ? IS A SIN.
    . BEING DEAD OR BLIND IS NOT...

SO YOUR EXAMPLE HOLDS NO WEIGHT

So is ? sex and oral sex. You don't partake in those right?

Sex in general is only to procreate in the bible, anything for self pleasure is a sin.

That's the thing, these dumb ? pick and choose. It's a game of convenience for them.

Actually the bible doesn't say sex is just for procreation. Matter of fact no person in the bible is ever punished for sex outside of marriage. That whole idea comes from an early catholic priest, St. Augustus I think was his name, he had some serious personal issues with sex...

SEX IS TO BE ENJOYED BETWEEN A HUSBAN AND WOMAN.... AND TO REPRODUCE...

BUT WHEN PEOPLE HAVE SEX OUTSIDE OF MARRIED.. YOU GET THINGS CALLED STD'S.. EVERYBODY STICKING THEIR BIZZ IN PLACES THAT IT DONT BELONG.

OH AND UMMM.. PICK YOUR VERSE. YOU SURE PEOPLE WERENT PUNISHED FOR SEX OUTSIDE OF MARRIAGE?

1 Corinthians 6:18-20 ESV / 110 helpful votes
    Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from ? ? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify ? in your body.

HelpfulNot Helpful
    Hebrews 13:4 ESV / 107 helpful votes
    Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for ? will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

HelpfulNot Helpful
    Galatians 5:19-21 ESV / 81 helpful votes
    Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of ? .

HelpfulNot Helpful
    1 Corinthians 7:2 ESV / 69 helpful votes
    But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband.

HelpfulNot Helpful
    1 Corinthians 6:18 ESV / 60 helpful votes
    Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.

HelpfulNot Helpful
    Revelation 21:8 ESV / 43 helpful votes
    But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

HelpfulNot Helpful
    Matthew 5:28 ESV / 43 helpful votes
    But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

HelpfulNot Helpful
    1 Corinthians 6:13 ESV / 37 helpful votes
    “Food is meant for the stomach and the stomach for food”—and ? will destroy both one and the other. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.

HelpfulNot Helpful
    1 Corinthians 10:13 ESV / 30 helpful votes
    No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. ? is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

HelpfulNot Helpful
    Mark 7:20-23 ESV / 30 helpful votes
    And he said, “What comes out of a person is what defiles him. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person.”

HelpfulNot Helpful
    1 John 1:9 ESV / 26 helpful votes
    If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

HelpfulNot Helpful
    1 Corinthians 5:1 ESV / 26 helpful votes
    It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that is not tolerated even among pagans, for a man has his father's wife.

None of those verses actually say sex for plasure is wrong nor just for procreation. The best and worse thing about the bible is that you can twist it's words many different ways...

why does it have to be either/or?

the Bible says, "Let your fountain be blessed and ENJOY the wife of your youth............Let her ? satisfy you at all times..."

there is more to that than just procreation.

Regardless of what it says, nothing is truly a "sin". It's basically a mans code. It's a book written by men, not a ? . These men took it upon themselves to write their beliefs down and wrote some of their ideal (or not so ideal) rules down.

It's very obvious it's a mans book. It's all in favor for what men like (dislike) and want.

If someone believes in the bible to be true then its impossible to believe that it was written by man with no inspiration from ?

1st Thess. 2:13

And we also thank ? continually because, when you received the word of ? , which you heard from us, you accepted it not as a human word, but as it actually is, the word of ? , which is indeed at work in you who believe.

2 Timothy 3:16

"All scripture is given by inspiration of ? , and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

None of this is gods word, it's Paul's, correct? That's a man, not "? ".

Men took it upon themselves to write this, not upon gods orders. Plus, it wasn't written as it was happening, it was written years and years after the fact all this happened. Went from word of mouth to word on paper.

HERE WE GO AGAIN.. OK VIBE.. WE GET IT.. ? BROKE YOUR HEART AND YOU NO LONGER BELIEVE... SMH

LOL

It's not hurt, it was a realization.

I used to go back and forth with ThaChozenWun, defending the bible while he bashed it. Even though I knew he made more sense and I wasn't making sense, I still argued that ? was real and the bible was the truth. It took a damn good while before I even decided to look at the bible the way he did, and in that, I was able to finally swallow the fact that the bible, and ? , was a load of ? .

You know damn well ? doesn't make sense, like I did, but won't admit it due to fear of ? and hell. You aren't man enough yet to allow yourself to come to that realization. That's fine, it bothers me none. You know these religious topics get heated and everyone goes at it.

I wrote a rebuttal 2 this but my computer ? up...

so ima jus say this... your faith n ? should not be based solely on what the bible says..

it even says that in the bible that u should not put trust in man but in ? himself.. and if u kno the history of how the bible was made things was added and took out 4 political gain..

those people have to face ? 4 that ( it even says that in revelations )

your faith in ? should not be wavered because others ? up...
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since no one has done it yet, i'm going to do it. Gunna give Jason Collins props for his epic HOH moment....dude dated a girl for 8 years and even got engaged to her, then broke it off for some bs reason/ never really gave her a reason (according to her). And she didnt find out he was telling people he was ? till like a week ago. This ? basically wasted like 8 years of this chicks life, that she could of used to find a husband and have kids.....if that aint some ruthless ? .....he was prob creepin with dudes while with her n ? ..............i'm sure she needs/ has therapist
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THIS WHOLE THING ABOUT THE NBA DUDE COMING OUT JUST ? ME OFF..

YOU GOT KOBE, SHAQ, THE PRES AND EVERYBODY ELSE SAYING THEY SUPPORT HIM AND SAY'S THAT HE'S A LEADER FOR DOING SO.. BLA BLA BLA..

YES, PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO WHAT THEY WANT, BUT AMERICA AND THE MEDIA IS PUSHING THIS ? AGENDA TO THE POINT WHERE YOU BETTER ACCEPT THAT ? AND IF YOU DONT, YOU GONE GET IN TROUBLE...

WHAT IS THE POINT OF ANNOUNCING THAT YOU LIKE THE SAME SEX? OK, SO DO YOU.. MOVE ALONG

ITS LIKE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT BE OK AND PERFECTLY NORMAL TO BE ? ... KIDS ARE IMPRESSIONABLE AND THEY WILL GO WITH THE "IN" CROWD, SO IF IT'S STATED THAT ITS COOL OR OK TO BE ? , THEY ARE GONE GO THAT ROUTE...

i find it funny and ironic that a degenerate like you (my impression is based solely off the dumb ? you post here ? ) draws the line at homosexuality....thats it? thats where it gets to be too much for you?

nobody is forcing you to accept anything...this is america...if you dont wanna hear it...change the channel...and as far as kids thinking it is ok...well that question is something each person has to figure out for themselves eventually...yes, ? , that means kids too....

personally i dont have a problem with what 2 consenting adults do...why you worried about it? apparently this bothers you for reasons that maybe you arent comfortable with...i suggest you sit down and talk it out with your wife...or maybe a counselor...

either way...when anything ? is being discussed, why dont you take your own advice....and move along.

thats it...thats my message to you. take it how you want to ? .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Also it is perfectly normal to be ? . Most animal species exhibit homosexual tendencies. And Kinsey proved that people are rarely ever 100% straight or 100% ? , they fall somewhere in between the two. Sword

The devil is a lie! AND THE FATHER OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2013
    Options
    It's all laughs and giggles now. But when them nukes dropping on your head, what then?

Thank ? that He has the answer!

"Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The broad walls of Babylon shall be utterly broken, and her high gates shall be burned with fire; and the people shall labour in vain, and the folk in the fire, and they shall be weary." Jeremiah 51:58

Those left inside of Babylon, when the nukes come, will labor in vain trying to put out the fires! The firefighters will labor in vain because the destruction will be total and complete!

This is what's in store for this country! Judgment! Judgment! Judgment!
  • Louis Cipher
    edited April 2013
    Options
    It's all laughs and giggles now. But when them nukes dropping on your head, what then?

"Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The broad walls of Babylon shall be utterly broken, and her high gates shall be burned with fire; and the people shall labour in vain, and the folk in the fire, and they shall be weary." Jeremiah 51:58

Those left inside of Babylon, when the nukes come, will labor in vain trying to put out the fires! The firefighters will labor in vain because the destruction will be total and complete!

did ? tell you to take pictures in a bath robe with your chest out and post them online?

didnt Jesus say 'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone'?

seems to me that youre one of those 'christians' and im using that term lightly that likes to throw around old testament verses to suit what ever argument it is you have...why dont you turn that judgement back on yourself ? ...from the looks of you im sure your closet is bursting with skeletons....

and take this with you:

Matthew 7:1-5

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Dro really must be crazy if he's cosigning DoU
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too many people live there life in a lie. Those that have the courage to live the way they really are have my respect.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2013
    Options

did ? tell you to take pictures in a bath robe with your chest out and post them online?

seems to me that youre one of those 'christians' and im using that term lightly that likes to throw around old testament verses to suit what ever argument it is you have...why dont you turn that judgement back on yourself ? ...from the looks of you im sure your closet is bursting with skeletons....

and take this with you:

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

I've confessed my sins (DAILY) my friend. I'm out of denial. Praise ? ! That is why I preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, in order to tell others that Jesus Christ died for sinners! Hallelujah!

The message that you quoted is a prophetic judgment that is coming to America. I would be sinning if I didn't warn people like you, about what is coming.

"1Once again a message came to me from the Lord: 2“Son of man, give your people this message: ‘When I bring an army against a country, the people of that land choose one of their own to be a watchman. 3When the watchman sees the enemy coming, he sounds the alarm to warn the people. 4Then if those who hear the alarm refuse to take action, it is their own fault if they die. 5They heard the alarm but ignored it, so the responsibility is theirs. If they had listened to the warning, they could have saved their lives. 6But if the watchman sees the enemy coming and doesn’t sound the alarm to warn the people, he is responsible for their captivity. They will die in their sins, but I will hold the watchman responsible for their deaths."
    Ezekiel 33:1-6

If you studied the Bible you would have known that. But seeing that your quoting scriptures out of context, you seem to be one of the ignorant ones. Thus it is my job, because I love you, to tell you about what is coming. You see faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of ? .

If you refuse to listen to the message given, that will be your own fault. But as for me, I have fulfilled my calling by warning you of what's coming. Amen.
  • Louis Cipher
    Options

and take this with you:

I've confessed my sins (DAILY) my friend. I'm out of denial. Praise ? ! That is why I preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, in order to tell others that Jesus Christ died for sinners! Hallelujah!

The message that you quoted is a prophetic judgment that is coming to America. I would be sinning if I didn't warn people like you, about what is coming.

"1Once again a message came to me from the Lord: 2“Son of man, give your people this message: ‘When I bring an army against a country, the people of that land choose one of their own to be a watchman. 3When the watchman sees the enemy coming, he sounds the alarm to warn the people. 4Then if those who hear the alarm refuse to take action, it is their own fault if they die. 5They heard the alarm but ignored it, so the responsibility is theirs. If they had listened to the warning, they could have saved their lives. 6But if the watchman sees the enemy coming and doesn’t sound the alarm to warn the people, he is responsible for their captivity. They will die in their sins, but I will hold the watchman responsible for their deaths."
    Ezekiel 33:1-6

If you studied the Bible you would have known that. But seeing that your quoting scriptures out of context, you seem to be one of the ignorant ones. Thus it is my job, because I love you, to tell you about what is coming. You see faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of ? .

If you refuse to listen to the message given, that will be your own fault. But as for me, I have fulfilled my calling by warning you of what's coming. Amen.

tumblr_lrgtzo8I7H1qi60odo1_500.gif

• ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I'm not sure why people think being ? is a choice. Just MsSouthern said, nobody chooses to be straight. It's just in your nature. Nobody taught you to be attracted to women. You just are. Same for ? who are ? . They didn't wake up one day and say 'I'm going to be attracted to men now.'. They just are. ? seems pretty clear to me.

SO YOU TELLING ME THAT KIDS/TEENS AINT JUST BEING/DOING ? ? CAUSE ITS IN NOW?..

LIKE THAT 1 CHICK THAT GOT THE "I KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKED IT SONG".. U THINK THEM LIL GIRLS WASNT DOING THAT ? ?... OH OK

Dro, you smarter that this, son.

U OBVIOUSLY NOT.. JUST LIKE DRUGS, SKINNY JEANS, OR ANY OTHER THINGS THAT DEEMED AS COOL, MOST KIDS/TEENS WILL FOLLOW IT... FACTS

If you think a dude would purposefully choose to be ? your crazy do you know how much they have to go through? Most ? grow up wishing they could be straight.