What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Wack or Not Vol. 23: Max B

DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
edited April 2013 in The Reason

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
Karma es verdad.

Wack or Not Vol. 23: Max B 53 votes

Wack
45%
lion_heartdwade2065th Letterinfamous114Got Em ShookthemadlionsfanP. Townblackstarrilledoutnujerz841CK1Sidoitforhiphop10_Menace_Aristo_V300DMTxTHCBetagenocidecuttermonolithicTHIRDSUPREMEAZTG 24 votes
Meh
16%
eternal soldiernawledge_godt_m_a_c_f_a_n73088FyHunnitnj2089SleepwalkingInJapankillaguwopJFKmr.october 9 votes
Not Wack
33%
a_listCP203internationaldouble0sugeDOPEdweebzSOWETOBDBIIDHarlemThumzUplookdudeNothingButTheTruth_God__Goldie_OGClarenceBoddickerPiffyHazeCashmoneyDuxDemarco27ohhhlaaka_OG 18 votes
Undecided
3%
purpngoldMuhannad 2 votes
genocidecutter

Replies

• killaguwopkillaguwop Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭
    Meh
    he was only good for them jim jones hook. the coke wave with french montana wasn't bad but his sung raps are annoying and he introduced us to the wackest rapper ever. any free max b
  • jayvon32jayvon32 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack
    The nigga had some catchy hooks with Jim Jones, funny thing is if Max B was around frenchie would be this nigga hype man....
    10808999_798409913550274_55907950_a.jpg
    tumblr_n569mgoASK1rz70ado1_250.gif

booty-shake-o.gifaqOim.gif
  • SOWETOSOWETO Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack
    max was in a class by himself. if he hadn't got popped, he was GOING to blow.
    internationalHarlemThumzUp
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Wack
    Just remember if he never went to jail we wouldn't have to deal with French Montana
    Gives us back images in sigs
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack

tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    DOPEdweebzinternational
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh
    The Joints Him And Jim Did With Pete Rock Were Nice....But It Didn't Have Me Running To Datpiff To Download His Discog
  • SOWETOSOWETO Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack
    The Joint Him And Jim Did With Pete Rock Was Nice....But It Didn't Have Me Running To Datpiff To Download His Discog
    ftfy. and that's fine, that's your right.

lookdudeDOPEdweebzinternationalCP203
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,662 Regulator
    Fucked up what happened to him but I can't hate on Bigavel....

Some of my favorite cuts from him. Can't even explain it fam, wasn't someone I would just listen to while at home alone but in the whip or chillin with the homies just loungin his shit banged.

#FreeMaxB
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    DOPEdweebzinternationalCashmoneyDuxHarlemThumzUp
  • PiffyHazePiffyHaze Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack
    Anyone who bad mouth Bigga & vote no is getting knock the fuck out yo

• englishdudeenglishdude Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PiffyHaze wrote: »
    Anyone who bad mouth Bigga & vote no is getting knock the fuck out yo

He's wack as fuck, only got established cus NY was running out of credible hiphop acts getting shine.
    genocidecutterohhhlalion_heart
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack
    come on son
  • CP203CP203 Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack

waveyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack
    as fuck
    genocidecutterDMTxTHCidoitforhiphop10lion_heart
  • aka_OGaka_OG Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack
    he had his own lane - just needed more polish(which he was doin through each mixtape releases) - had he not gone to jail would have atleast gotten signed wit someone and doin his thang. byrd gang (jim jones, stack bundles, max b) put out the best music at d time when they rocked
    tumblr_mkvhrvXmjR1s39zqwo1_400.jpg
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack
    Max is da good side I'm on my biggavelli shit
    The Squadz.

fd48a6a1-17a6-425d-8f86-fa648c41ebca.gif

33d842e1-1bad-40bb-ae0c-ea964adf96dc.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=10304057

doc.0.gif

lol_nice_going_texas.0.gif

• internationalinternational Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Not Wack
    smh, i bet its all white boys voting wack, these crackas cant relate to shyt.
    genocidecutter
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack
    smh, i bet its all white boys voting wack, these crackas cant relate to shyt.

*GEE 757 post*
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack
    Garbage
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack
    i see niggas got hate for BiggaVeli. I got hip to dude on the Coke Wave mixtape cuz coulda been the Neyo of the game as far as writin hooks & tracks for niggas.
  • keez.keez. Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭
    Never really understood the excitement about Max B /:)
  • mr.octobermr.october Posts: 340 ✭✭✭✭
    Meh
    He wasn't wack at least when his vocals wasn't muffled. Wasn't the best either. He had hooks that were catchy like we fly high. I feel like on the low max influenced a few cats that's hot now in the game mainly ASAP, french and wiz IMO. He coulda been better but he had his run and fucked it up trying to rob niggaz when he was gettin low show funds from jimmy shiesty ass. Coke wave is still a dope tape. Nigga had the whole hood saying owwww & wavy. Im gonna vote meh, for going to jail.