Lil Junkie Finally Issues Apology To Family Of Emmett Till.. Update: Till Family rejects "apology"..

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Was the line ? up and should have said something sooner. Yes. Do I think Lil Wayne went out of his way to say something he knew would be ? up and ? off the Till family. No. I do think it's funny that as much as ya'll call Wayne an idiot junkie who can't think for himself or make a decision on his own I find it hilarious that now all of a sudden a bunch of ya'll are looking to him for some sort of deep self reflection or self criticism over it. You can't spend the past 2-3 years ? on Wayne for being an idiot then expect smart behavior from him.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So no one remembers "whip it like a slave"

I dont understand why people continue to support one that could be so insensitive towards the plight of our past brothers and sisters.

I see it where u coming from.
    But slave is not synonymous with African American
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    imagine if wayne had said something about the holocaust "killin em like ? " or some ? like that...

• StoneColdMikey
    Options
    I'm actually surprised wayne haven't said a line like that lol
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    the 1st amendments a ? huh

LOL... He has the right to say what he want to. He is not being tried in the courts for his lyrics.

• bgoat
    Options
    I see a lot of y'all ? getting it confused about Freedom of Speech....lol
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Like ? , it's the New Orleans Nightmare - closest he said about some holocaust ?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He just wack period for not apologizing when they first reached out. How easy that would have been
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    he shouldn't even never had to apologize... (just don't say stupid ? )

like what goes through this ? mind when he's actually spittin this ? ? what response did he think he'd get?

maybe he didn't think he'd get any negative response since nobody calls him out on none of the other ? he says.

hey little weezy! how about this, you conciously think about what you're going to say next time and hopefully you might say something one day that actually has some meaning to it, something that will stand the test of time and mean something 15-20 years from now other than i'm the ? , life's a ? , suck my ? , i eat ? .
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »

I see ? are forgetting what happens when you think the First Amendment protects you from everything. Word to Ross lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    not sayin he shouldnt have apologized quicker, but, its a lot of overreaction in this thread mane, call me wat u want cuz u wont say it in person lol
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He apoligized admitted he was wrong. If the family wants to still be mad that's on them.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Was the line ? up and should have said something sooner. Yes. Do I think Lil Wayne went out of his way to say something he knew would be ? up and ? off the Till family. No. I do think it's funny that as much as ya'll call Wayne an idiot junkie who can't think for himself or make a decision on his own I find it hilarious that now all of a sudden a bunch of ya'll are looking to him for some sort of deep self reflection or self criticism over it. You can't spend the past 2-3 years ? on Wayne for being an idiot then expect smart behavior from him.

My thoughts exactly.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    ? the tills. I told ya they are looking for a handout. Wayne isn't a ? they are. Its 2013. Nobody give a ? about what happened 70 years ago to some ? whistling at a white ? in the south. Emmitt till ain't the only black person who was killed in the mid 1900s by whites. ? got lynched everyday B. What more do these uncle toms want. Wayne apologized already if they still not happy ? them.

last post you said it happened 50 years ago. what's the next post gonna be? 90 years ago?

? went to the same school as camron apparently
  • bgoat
    Options

I swear some of you dudes on this board are ? remedial.......Yes....Lil Wayne has the right to say anything he wants as long as its not slander or inciting a riot by law....however...If someone says something stupid...distasteful etc. then we have the Freedom Of Speech to make our grievances known.....he has the right to use that ? line and the Till family had the right to call him on his ? ....some of these statements and posters (dude with the ? ass Capt. America avatar) leave me in a state of bewilderment....a young black man was tortured...beaten and hung for whistling to a white woman simply because he had a bad stutter to help him with his speech and you want to use that for a corny ass punchline?....what...you ran out of played out ass, ? , ? and ? punchlines....and its dudes on this board who really wanna try and brush this ? off....scust...the death of Emmit Till was one of the first moments in history to where the plight of blacks in the south was put on full display for the entire nation to see....and this homosexual junkie used it as a wack ass punchline....and thats okay....? is wrong with you ? ?!

Take all my co-signs
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sentive as ? everyday..? I wouldnt have said it but I was raised by black power so.....bad breedin
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at "Lil Junkie".
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wmj710 wrote: »
    He apoligized admitted he was wrong. If the family wants to still be mad that's on them.

they aint gon stop till they get a paycheck
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still salty Wayne didn't die after those seizures
  • bgoat
    Options
    ION think they want Wayne to pay them. They just want major brands to make him feel it in his pockets.

LOL @ they aint gon stop till they get a paycheck

? , you really believe that??
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I swear some of you dudes on this board are ? remedial.......Yes....Lil Wayne has the right to say anything he wants as long as its not slander or inciting a riot by law....however...If someone says something stupid...distasteful etc. then we have the Freedom Of Speech to make our grievances known.....he has the right to use that ? line and the Till family had the right to call him on his ? ....some of these statements and posters (dude with the ? ass Capt. America avatar) leave me in a state of bewilderment....a young black man was tortured...beaten and hung for whistling to a white woman simply because he had a bad stutter to help him with his speech and you want to use that for a corny ass punchline?....what...you ran out of played out ass, ? , ? and ? punchlines....and its dudes on this board who really wanna try and brush this ? off....scust...the death of Emmit Till was one of the first moments in history to where the plight of blacks in the south was put on full display for the entire nation to see....and this homosexual junkie used it as a wack ass punchline....and thats okay....? is wrong with you ? ?!

No, this is wrong.

Which is why KKK can go around saying "? "

Freedom of speech must be protected no matter how offensive it can be.

? outta here with that.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    the 1st amendments a ? huh

LOL... He has the right to say what he want to. He is not being tried in the courts for his lyrics.

Best post in the thread.

These people who care to hear what they want to hear.

Unless it is life-threatening to that person.

You think I'll get mad if a KKK ralley goes up to say "? all you ? ?"

Don't care.