The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Lebron is already top 15. He just needs multiple rings and finals mvp to enter top 10.

true statement
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shoutout to bron bron… even If he still a lil shaky for me the man is truly great and its nice to be here to actually witness his career.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shoutout to bron bron… even If he still a lil shaky for me the man is truly great and its nice to be here to actually witness his career.

Don't forget rio the GOAT
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron joins Jordan,Bill Russell,Kareem and Wilt as the only player in history to win at least 4 mvp's

That's crazy this ? is 28 he can finish wit 7 or 8 of em.True greatness.Lebron is separating himself from his peers like jordan did.

I think the team he on and the revenue he brings 2 the NBA is more of the reason he got the MVP then his stats...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't forget rio the GOAT

Bron owes 2 of his MVPs and his ring to rio since being with miami. Oh yeah and the number on his jersey that bron had to beg rio for
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lebron joins Jordan,Bill Russell,Kareem and Wilt as the only player in history to win at least 4 mvp's

That's crazy this ? is 28 he can finish wit 7 or 8 of em.True greatness.Lebron is separating himself from his peers like jordan did.

I think the team he on and the revenue he brings 2 the NBA is more of the reason he got the MVP then his stats...

^^ Dumb things said in the Cheap Seats post.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Shocker!!! Lebron to win 4th MVP in 5 yrs

black excellence

lebron is a great role model for the black community. Dude is about to marry a beautiful black queen. He don't need no ? or becky.

? shut up! lol......OHIO STAND UP
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im nervous wit this games coming up!
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    [quote="MR.CJ;5773
    843"]

black excellence

lebron is a great role model for the black community. Dude is about to marry a beautiful black queen. He don't need no ? or becky.

? shut up! lol......OHIO STAND UP
    [/quote]

C/s that post had jack ? to do with basketball
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Craig Sager ? just ended me.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

black excellence

And lol @ the shots fired @ Jordan and Kobe
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Naw not at all look at the team he on they are still a top 5 team n the NBA without Lebron... And u cant say Lebron aint the face of the nba....

Lets take the #2 person n Kevin Durant most casual people who watch the NBA dont kno who he is.. They kno he n the NBA but prolly dont even kno what team he play 4..

Now look @ the stats Lebron and Durant have..

Now does he really deserve MVP?
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Naw not at all look at the team he on they are still a top 5 team n the NBA without Lebron... And u cant say Lebron aint the face of the nba....

Lets take the #2 person n Kevin Durant most casual people who watch the NBA dont kno who he is.. They kno he n the NBA but prolly dont even kno what team he play 4..

Jus checked the stats Durant gives Lebron a run 4 his money.. Btw ? in the NBA will even tell u the MVP is nothing but a popularity contest

• damobb2deep
    Options
    Btw im not saying dude dont work hard.. But there is more 2 the MVP then Jus stats...
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damob gunning for dumbest poster in the Cheap Seats with these last couple post.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Craig Sager passed out in a hotel ?

[img]http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/craig-sager-? -1.jpg?w=600&h=738[/img][img]http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/craig-sager-? -2.jpg?w=600&h=669[/img]

The GOAT nba reporter
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Damob gunning for dumbest poster in the Cheap Seats with these last couple post.
    Yall Jus Lebron stans... I want yall 2 prove 2 me anything that I have said is wrong... I looked up the stats while I was posting that post...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Yall Jus Lebron stans... I want yall 2 prove 2 me anything that I have said is wrong... I looked up the stats while I was posting that post...

NBA writers choose the MVP, not fans so why would they take into account casual fans supposedly not knowing who Durant is (which is absolute ? ). With that statement, not only are you discrediting Bron, but you're discrediting KD. I would have respected your statement more if you said you think KD's numbers are better than that other ? you came up with.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? it

Damobb is officially the dumbest poster in the CS.

Any ? that knows basketball would see that LBJ is the MVP.

He plays both ends of the court, fills the stat sheet, and lead his team to the best record in the NBA.

Did I mentioned they went on a long ass win streak lead by LBJ.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options

Jus checked the stats Durant gives Lebron a run 4 his money.. Btw ? in the NBA will even tell u the MVP is nothing but a popularity contest

lol ur ? had the nerve to ask me if I watch games yet u comparing KD to LB based off stats?...that ? got nuffn on him stat wise aside from ppg, and all stats aside he simply isnt the diff maker LB is, period.

And just so u know...OKC with Russ and no KD >>>>> OKC with KD and no Russ....fact.

And thats not saying Russ is a better player than him, but its just one of those weird things.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options

WTF?

jackie-chan.jpg?41ed4f

26.8 PPG
    8.0 RPG
    7.3 AST
    56 % FG

Highest Offensive and Win Share in the NBA on a team that Won 66 games and 27 straight
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options

WTF?

jackie-chan.jpg?41ed4f

26.8 PPG
    8.0 RPG
    7.3 AST
    56 % FG

Highest Offensive and Win Share in the NBA on a team that Won 66 games and 27 straight

Fixed
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the knicks better win this ? game. we not going to game 7
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another Stan war??

A3VPh.gif
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    PiffyHaze wrote: »
    the knicks better win this ? game. we not going to game 7

Doesnt matter tbh, even if they lose they still winnin gm 7...although goin 7 with a Rondoless Celts squad is kinda sus.