The official whatever -whatever thread... (possibly NSFW enter at own risk)

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i once was ? as a ? and driving my roommates q45 on the way to pick him up from work....and swerved and hit the ? out of the metal median on the side of the exressway.....couldn't even open the passenger door...i when i got to his job, i slid over tot he passenger side and just prayed he didn't notice it....the next morning i blamed the dent on the dump truck...

#shitthatstillfunnytome
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inhaling anything that has been combusted is harmful...

edibles>>>>>Vapor>>>>>>>>smoke

we past that ?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Senior year of high school I made a classmate with walking disability drop out for a week cause me and all my friends used to make leg jokes about him every day, I was the ring leader.

#gettingitoffmychest
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Inhaling anything that has been combusted is harmful...

edibles>>>>>Vapor>>>>>>>>smoke

we past that ?

That's the problem with Captain Weedman, he's always high so he's late when the day needs saving...
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    It must b national ray Charles day

shut the ? up
    ?
    Do u work go 2 school, what's ya situation work r student?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    made a thread about getting things off ur chest, hope everyone can feel good after sharing their stories.

I care for the people
  • Dupac
    Options
    in highschool we had secret santa, one of the baddest girls in the class got me socks, and i got this fat girl some m n m's and snicker bars..the bad chick tried to embarass me infront of the class about my gift i went off on her like "? everybody in this class got socks, i don't even need these ? , i might re gift them to my nephew, but i bet you everything in my pocket that chocolate don't make it to the end of the day"

#ivematuredsincethen
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    u nerds post this ? in the ic confessions thread
  • Dupac
    edited May 2013
    Options
    in 3rd grade our teacher finally came back from a car accident with crutches. i dared this one kid to take the rubber stops off of her crutches....he did it and she was out for another month

#gettingthingsoffmychest
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Options
    Did I just see posters copy my style the last 5-6 post?
    ya gonna have to starting. Giving me some love n credit?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    Did I just see posters copy my style the last 5-6 post?
    ya gonna have to starting. Giving me some love n credit?

^^ who is this lesbian
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    I once stole a $100 out of a preacher's bible in his unlocked truck.

#gettingthingsoffmychest

Amen
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back in 00' when me and my ex started talkin again, I lied to my ex that our 2yr break up caused me to smoke weed.

@!

about 2 years after that, I tried to tell her the truth, saw she was about to get upset wit me for lyin, so I lied again about me lying. Smh.

#gettingitoffmychest
  • Dupac
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Back in 00' when me and my ex started talkin again, I lied to my ex that our 2yr break up caused me to smoke weed.

@!

about 2 years after that, I tried to tell her the truth, saw she was about to get upset wit me for lyin, so I lied again about me lying. Smh.

#gettingitoffmychest

shut up meg
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn this confession ? got me runnin late for class
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I once assaulted a grown woman who tried to run my little brother over.

2 months later she died from cancer, everyone around my way gave me the nickname "cancer punch" I embraced it.

#thingsifoundfunnybutamslightlyashamedof
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    While in Winston-Salem at a females house I was getting dome from her her mom walked in and saw us. She looked at me and put her fingers to her lips and said shhhh. I was scared so I didn't tell her daughter or stop her the mom stood there for about a minute then left. I finished the daughter was like ol ? I think my mom home and I played it off like I was scared and left. She called me the next day and I said we need to stop seeing each other at your house. Her mother never said anything but damn that ? freaked me out.

#gettingthingsoffmychest

Was this b4 or after, Moses parted the red sea?
  • Dupac
    Options
    i once put a brother and sister in the hospital in the same week. we were kids playing outside roughhousing and the sister jumped on my back, and me thinking it was another boy suplexed her off the porch onto the cement. 2 days later me and her brother were playing its outside and i tagged him while pushing him into those old school steel playground jungle gyms...their mom moved and transfered them a month later

#gettingthingsoffmychest
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i once put a brother and sister in the hospital in the same week. we were kids playing outside roughhousing and the sister jumped on my back, and me thinking it was another boy suplexed her off the porch onto the cement. 2 days later me and her brother were playing its outside and i tagged him while pushing him into those old school steel playground jungle gyms...their mom moved and transfered them a month later

#gettingthingsoffmychest

Were you an Andy Reid kid?

reid_13.jpg

qIXiB1-480x367.jpg
  • Dupac
    edited May 2013
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Du_Du wrote: »

#gettingthingsoffmychest

Were you an Andy Reid kid?

reid_13.jpg

qIXiB1-480x367.jpg

naw but i just looked them up on facebook, they doing ok

wcn7f6.jpg
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What his sister name is?
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Options
    This bra is uncomfortable!

#gettingthingsoffmychest

Lol did I do that right?
    Nope, u should of posted a pic wit ya) uncomfortable bra off, for verification purposes
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now that Im done not giving a damn and just being Crude time to put the filter back on and be Louisiana Crude.
This discussion has been closed.