IC CONFESSIONS THREAD

Options

Comments

• SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    when im at other peoples places, i wipe boogers underneath their coffee table if I can't breath through my nose.
    I used to place my ? near the massaging water ports in jacuzzi-style tubs and achieve an orgasm from it.
    the worst ? incident of mine was at a house party. didn't know the owners. plugged the sink and ? in it. plugged the tub and ? in it. ? all over their soap and shampoo bottles.
    [img]http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Steve+O+Paramount+Home+Entertainment+? +42yhF2iVMy8l.jpg[/img]
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we once talked my homeboy's little brother into running really fast and jumping on his skateboard so he'd go real real fast on it...now that lil ? is a thug and in jail for murder...i kinda feel responsible

#gettignitoffmychest
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    my neighbor had 3 big ass dogs in one little ass back yard that used to bark whenever i was studing....i used to frequently climb on my roof and throw these big ass walnuts that grew on our tree at them. then one day i got tired and threw some ground beef with broken glass in it.......

#silenceisgolden

if it wasn't for those dogs you would know how to spell "studying"
  • Dupac
    Options
    i once ? outside someone's bathroom. they had a pool, and i had to ? so i hopped out to run to the bathroom, but someone was in there, i was tryna hold it but i started peeing ( iwas ? as ? ) when someone asked if i was peeing, i was like naw, it's jsut water from my trunks, i just hopped out the pool..

#thatwasnasty
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In middle school, 7th grade we had a teacher named Mr.Caudill. Whenever we traded classes after lunch our class and the previous class would go in and start flipping all the desk over while the teachers were in the halls rushing students to class. (It was a mandatory thing that they all had to be out there) Mr.Caudill would always come runnin down the hall trying to catch us in the act when he would get there the other class would be runnin out and we'd all be standing up against the wall waiting for him to come in, we got so bad that the principal got tired of him complaining about us.

#Badasskids
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of yall need yall's bladders checked out nh lol
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Ahhh ? it I need to come clean....

- I witnessed my father's wife steal 3Gs from him and pin it on one of my brothers - never told him cuz she was the best thing to ever happen to him & held down the household. She was suppose to use the money to pay for her school at the time - and she didn't even go back SMMFH.

#gettingthingsoffmychest

- sometimes when I'm crazy bored on the IC I edit posters' posts to say ? or out of character ? .... ? stay blaming it on Makaveli or PR but nah it's been me all along. Some of em led to roasts.

PS but it was posters ? didn't give a ? about anyways

#gettingthingsoffmychest

- when I was 13 I got my first job selling newspapers (used to make $40 a month which is a lot of money to a 13 year old), after the first month I started throwing them ? away and pocketing the cash.

#gettingthingsoffmychest

- one time my homeboy left his facebook on & unsupervised so I sent advances to all the ? he had on there & dissed all the ugly ones. Don't know what the outcome of it was after. But one of the girls he was talking to for ages trying to ? finally gave him a chance off that ? .

#gettingthingsoffmychest

- one time this ? bag at school said some off hand racist ? to me, so later that night my ? said he knew where he lived & that we'd get retribution. I took a ? in a brown paper bag, we went to his house lit it on fire, rang his doorbell & waited for him to come out. His sister came out & we egged her.

#gettingthingsoffmychest

- One time when I was really young, me & this girl were looking for places to ? , so we broke into my friend's house and smashed all over the place. Nutted all up in his bed sheets. We went back to school and met up with everyone after. Plan was to go to his house to play N64 SMMFH. We when got there ? were throwing their bagpacks & hoodies all up on his bed sheets. I couldn't stop looking at my girl SMMFH, I said I was feeling sick & went home.

#gettingthingsoffmychest

#IaintShit

Bruh...lmao you really aint!
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On Xbox Live I was playing COD and talking ? to this guy that sounded middle eastern for like 4 matches. I called him a terrorist countless times and after I killed him I would say something like "That's for 9/11"...he got really ? off and sent me messages for like a month threatening me. I found his Twitter based off his gamer tag and used that to find his Facebook. I told his girlfriend that he was cheating on her and sent photoshopped messages of him talking to the "girl he's cheating with." Within 2 days his Twitter/FB and Gamertag had been deleted. I felt extremely patriotic after this.

#GettingItOffMyChest

haha you always did say some crazy ? on Live. Some people can't handle that ? .

Yeah I've calmed down some...haven't been on in a while. It was getting out of control.

I'm thinking about firing it back up again.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    lmao @ sion's ? editing posts.. i remember one time DNB1 asked how he could add a poll to a thread, me being a nice guy gave a detailed description how to do that..

PR changed my post to "screw you ? "

That ? was funny as ? you gave a GOAT and informative response too...had to change it.

lmao yeah everytime i think back i laugh at that ? , cause it is some ? i would say.. lmao but me actually being a nice guy which is rare, you changed that ? smfh
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    One time me and my boys was leaving the club throwed as ? . I backed out of my parking space and bam. Tail lights and all splatter on the trunk of my car. I looked back and it was a brand new Benz with the dealer tag stil on it. Since I was in a box body Caprice Classic I knew it was mine ? . I drove off like nothing happened.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    - sometimes when I'm crazy bored on the IC I edit posters' posts to say ? or out of character ? .... ? stay blaming it on Makaveli or PR but nah it's been me all along. Some of em led to roasts.

PS but it was posters ? didn't give a ? about anyways

#gettingthingsoffmychest

ibhiwxd2IEJoj7.gif
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well when i was little my daddy used to walk around naked and he was hung. n/h. so every kid wants to be his father so at the time my moms had a jheri curl so i go to the bathroom and get the activator read the back for ingredients which i couldnt pronounce and proceed to put it in my ? . needless to say my ? did get bigger. until i shot all that ? out.
    #dontjudgemeiwasyoung
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    In Senior year in HS, four girls jumped me when I tried to be chivarlous and NOT fight the leader. Pinned me up into a corner.

The ringleader found herself haymakered, laid out, and stomped in the stomach once for good measure. ? mom had a nerve to say I didn't respect my mom. OK, then. Turns out them hoes were bullies of the school.

#betthathoeLEARNEDsomeshitthatday
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @du_du & @cain1 bodied this thread...

u despicable ? lol
  • Dupac
    Options
    @sion

i do that ? too rofl

#worse
  • IamtheVILLE
    Options
    well when i was little my daddy used to walk around naked and he was hung. n/h. so every kid wants to be his father so at the time my moms had a jheri curl so i go to the bathroom and get the activator read the back for ingredients which i couldnt pronounce and proceed to put it in my ? . needless to say my ? did get bigger. until i shot all that ? out.
    #dontjudgemeiwasyoung

so yall really gone bury my post? and motherfuckas dont een want to show who flagged me
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Taught music for the marching band at Lincoln University for four years. Had a EXTREMELY snobbish chick there playing trombone who use to ? with me something awful, and I coudn't curse her out cause I was supposed to be the adult.

So, in her senior year, we all had a meeting to "get things off our chest". I wasn't going to say anything til she called me out....then I had to verbally destroy her self-esteem, letting her know that no one gave a ? that she was an AKA, or how much money her parents had, and that she was the WORST student I'd ever instructed and if I was the head director, I would've cut her from the band two years before that.

? left in tears. Freshmen gave me a round of applause. I felt great.

#Fuckinbossassrolemodel
  • IamtheVILLE
    Options
    what can i say. i wanted a bigger ? and activator was the truth i though.
  • Dupac
    Options
    I once tried to rob a burgerking with a plastic cap gun. not for money, I just ordered a bunch of food, and placed the gun on the counter and said "oh, and i ain't paying for ? "

#itdidntworkthough
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Sometimes I sign onto the IC's tinychat as BCotton5 and start reciting Drake/YMCB lines. "Weezy been on the edge, you ? just need to chill if anything happen to pop he might pop a ? FOREAL!"
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once as a teenager me and my homie tried to rob this Steakout Delivery guy. My homie had the pistol. We box him in while he was heading to the car. Let's just say he was quicker on the draw than my homie was. So I ran.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait this ? remembered what his daddy ? looks like?

scusy
This discussion has been closed.