Ya EX left you wit no ? walls.

Options

Comments

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beside I saw that episode last night. There was nothing wrong with her walls. She was still emotionally attached to her last boyfriend and she not able to get wet for any other dude.

and that's better?

Because its an emotional issue not a medical issue.
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beside I saw that episode last night. There was nothing wrong with her walls. She was still emotionally attached to her last boyfriend and she not able to get wet for any other dude.

and that's better?

Because its an emotional issue not a medical issue.

I'm trolling man relax. lol
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    kmichelleteeth.jpg

kmichelleplasticsurgery.jpg

yo memphitz put in that work for that hood ?

she used to ? wit Bleek?

LMAO. Nah bruh. Memphitz is that dude that's married to Lil Wayne's baby mom. He used to host Rap City I think

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    kmichelleteeth.jpg

kmichelleplasticsurgery.jpg

yo memphitz put in that work for that hood ?
    G_nono-1_zpse48c42f3.gif

what is this ? ? ?
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    Options
    Real Lady2 wrote: »
    No. That only happened if u sex alot of dudes one man can't do that. ? are lying if they blaming busted up torn ? on their ex ? size. Lol is that what these ? tell ? ha ha I'm really laughing

This is another ? misconception.

So a chick can ? one 10 inch ? and be less damaged than the chick that's taken 4 or 5 six inch ? ?

? is illogical.
    If ur ? is busted and torn u are ? or ? a whole lot of ? . I was wondering why ? be dating g train hoes and blind to the fact its a hoe. I guess that's what they tell them. & there's nothing ? about me or my perception.

i dont know if its you or me...but one of us need to be on medication...

it's her. smh
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Nas said him and crew did that. You were clingy. He had Carmen and the chicks whoop yo ass while you was ? and U.E.NO it.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you sayin it's like a...

Hotdog_hallway-1.jpg
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    So you sayin it's like a...

Hotdog_hallway-1.jpg

We'll we have conflicting reports now. Other reports say that her ? doesn't get wet anymore. These KY jelly hoes will never learn.
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    Options
    It's ? up when you find out your girl cheated cuz you fall in that mufucka. No denying that.
    ..lookin at her mad as hell like who the ? was you ? ?

tumblr_lrmwtbPRmv1qj3uuto1_500.gif

LMFAO
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread reminds me of a thread on the old IC called "How Big Is Your piece? (No ? )"

Needless to say, it was not a good move.
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    Options
    This thread reminds me of a thread on the old IC called "How Big Is Your piece? (No ? )"

Needless to say, it was not a good move.

This thread is in no way shape or form as ? as that. And it has not derailed like that one did.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No. That only happened if u sex alot of dudes one man can't do that. ? are lying if they blaming busted up torn ? on their ex ? size. Lol is that what these ? tell ? ha ha I'm really laughing

This is another ? misconception.

So a chick can ? one 10 inch ? and be less damaged than the chick that's taken 4 or 5 six inch ? ?

? is illogical.
    If ur ? is busted and torn u are ? or ? a whole lot of ? . I was wondering why ? be dating g train hoes and blind to the fact its a hoe. I guess that's what they tell them. & there's nothing ? about me or my perception.

Whatever ? , Nas been told me you were a jump years ago.

Don't act brand new now.

Damn Kat getting brolic now lol
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no slamming
    no bamming
    no thanking the ma'am.....
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    if a girl has been ? you for an extended period of time and you've had a healthy sexual relationship she will get used to your size unless u are on either end of the extremes. now if she stops ? completely, or goes to something smaller she will eventually tighten back up. how long it takes probably differs with each girl.

yes women are able to push out babies but theyre not pushing babies out everyday. whoever says chicks with children are loose til the end of their days.....obviously never been with a chick with kids.

they've had some of the tightest/wettest in my experience. probably why the bd was too distracted to not get her preg anyway.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All Real Lady posts got the customary LOL
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    of course the females gonna come in here and catch feelings about what i said. But IDGAF what nobody says, more often than not that ? aint gonna be exactly the same as it was after a 9 pound watermelon comes out a tiny hole. Why u think chicks with kids can't hold their ? as well? Cuz their muscles are weak from carrying kids/giving birth. ? prolly in your ear gassin ur ? up to make u feel better talkin bout "oooh baby nah, your ? still just as tight" FOH.

But childfree ? >>>? that gave birth

laugh-o.gif