Illest anime of all time: Volume 2

Options
Sour-Cream
Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Animania is like aqua's ? (barren as ? ) so I didn't wanna post this in there. Folks tell me what some of the illest anime's are and why (gifs, videos, etc). I've seen 90% of them.

Illest anime of all time: Volume 2 24 votes

Fist of the North Star
8%
antoseegVader_F_Kennedy 2 votes
Dragon Ball Series (Kai, GT, AF, etc)
25%
af.r.i.c.a.PILL_COSBYCJrico_ENSVulcanRavenAristo_V300 6 votes
Naruto
4%
Dupac 1 vote
Bleach
0%
One Piece
0%
Full Metal Alchemist
12%
kzzlIamtheVILLECrimson11 3 votes
Cowboy Bebop
12%
Swiffness!Cocoa_ButterEtherealAmotekun 3 votes
Outlaw Star
0%
Trigun
0%
I don't have enough room so other...
37%
soul rattlervinny vegasillestni99ainneAjackson17Young GunnerSour-CreamCottonCitySlimBoldChildTymoney19 9 votes

Comments

• Sour-Cream
    Options
    Eyeshield 21

Another dope ass anime about football's greatest wide receiver. These anime's really study the science of the sport. It's a long ass series, I lost track of it somewhere down the line but it's addictive as ? .

run-eyeshield-21-o.gif
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple

Another good anime about a young dude bullied in school, this ? blonde with a fat ass and ? saves him by whooping the bullies ass and in turn he wants to learn how to protect those around him so he goes to her family of disciples and their all masters at every different form of martial arts from jiu jitsu, muay tai, karate to weapons training. He has to learn every style of fighting to become a master. (Karate kid on ? )

19528944671ip3.jpg

kenichi.jpg

Ryozanpaku.jpg

• Sour-Cream
    Options
    Black Lagoon

Cowboy Bebop ain't got ? on this show. It's about this badass group of bounty hunters that work for this cold hearted russian lady. Picture nuns with guns, a bad ? named Revy in tight shorts that looks like gina carano and a ? ? thats the leader of the group (Rac) with a heart of gold. Trust me, I would have checked this as one of my top 3 anime's of all time.

Shorty curses like a sailor and gives no ?

tumblr_mc7y90U5zU1rit6r2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mkkypnlmZE1ro4uteo1_500.gif

tumblr_m66ob2CvUP1qcsesho1_400.gif

tumblr_mm196bSzV71qflk9ro1_500.gif

• Sour-Cream
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Tokyo Tribe 2

Granted, it's only 12 episodes. What fascinated me about this series was the dope ass soundscore, the visuals of the city and the characters are black ( I think). Just picture a black version of the 1976 movie, "The Warriors" mixed with HBO's miniseries "OZ" cause ? get ? in it by this big alibisi ? named Buddha or something.

1674.jpg

tokyo-tribes-2.jpg

bscap0523.jpg
  • Sour-Cream
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Samurai Champloo

The best Samurai anime ever, IMO. Nothing else to be said. Mugen and Jin and that little girl that noone cares about looking for a samurai that smells like sunflowers. Easily Top 3-5. Illest top 3 intro's. (Tokyo Tribe 2, Black Lagoon, Samurai Champloo)

tumblr_miiduwTU7b1rikjd2o1_500.gif

tumblr_lyg1mmMmvO1qi0kfro1_500.gif

tumblr_lyygyrxWwW1qi0kfro1_500.gif

24584_o.gif

samurai-champloo-samurai-champloo-369560_600_435.jpg
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not familiar enough with some of these to vote. That boxing one looks GOAT
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Add on an anime that you felt was dope.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    I remember Du mentioned Queen's Blade in the other thread, ? after seeing this, I think I'm gonna check it out.

Sigui2.gif

QueensBladeS2Yuri-1_zpsd55c01a9.gif

AlleyneBC4.gif
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Claymore, hajime no ippo, gundam wing, code geas, Ellen lied
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Fist of the North Star
    this was dope also one of my other favs

Blood-The-Last-Vampire.jpg
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This will forever be my favorite anime ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRTs-y0V7c4
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iono elfenlied beginning was goat but then it got weird as fucc and i stopped watchin, my faves thus far are probably deathote and code geass, these are really the only ones i watched from start to finish other than dbz and gt
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta go with Db out of the list and that;s regular Dragon Ball.
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    too many to choose from....Black lagoon, ronin kenshin, gureen lagen(however u spell that ? ), tenchi muyo and a few others i cant even remember
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Oh Yu Yu Hakusho >>>>>>>
  • EtherealAmotekun
    EtherealAmotekun Members Posts: 265 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cowboy Bebop
    Sour wrote: »

Another good anime about a young dude bullied in school, this ? blonde with a fat ass and ? saves him by whooping the bullies ass and in turn he wants to learn how to protect those around him so he goes to her family of disciples and their all masters at every different form of martial arts from jiu jitsu, muay tai, karate to weapons training. He has to learn every style of fighting to become a master. (Karate kid on ? )

19528944671ip3.jpg

kenichi.jpg

Ryozanpaku.jpg

Watched this joint last month and was impressed. ? took me back really broke down various fighting systems on a philosophical level. Plus the characters were three dimensional. I'm mad they left the man hanging at the end of the series though.

Dope thread.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options

19528944671ip3.jpg

kenichi.jpg

Ryozanpaku.jpg

Watched this joint last month and was impressed. ? took me back really broke down various fighting systems on a philosophical level. Plus the characters were three dimensional. I'm mad they left the man hanging at the end of the series though.

Dope thread.

Word, I was trying to get some friends into watching this but it wasn't their type of anime. I liked it cause it had a message, ? was deeper than karate kid. They chose to train him cause of his character and integrity but not his skill.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Oh Yu Yu Hakusho >>>>>>>

Bleach >>> Yu Yu Hakusho

#jussayin'
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Code Geass. If Rolo didn't exist, Karen would be the GOAT.
    tumblr_mcmi75SQ0f1rv36muo1_400.gif

Desert Punk
    tumblr_miu3rwmo9V1r7v571o1_400.gif

Shigurui Death Frenzy
    tumblr_m38yxsu6Po1r1sj6oo1_500.gif

Basilisk
    tumblr_lxpfqcJDZe1r94n0ho1_500.gif

Get Trinity Blood and Trigun mixed up in my head, but I think they are both good.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tokyo Tribe 2

Granted, it's only 12 episodes. What fascinated me about this series was the dope ass soundscore, the visuals of the city and the characters are black ( I think). Just picture a black version of the 1976 movie, "The Warriors" mixed with HBO's miniseries "OZ" cause ? get ? in it by this big alibisi ? named Buddha or something.

1674.jpg

tokyo-tribes-2.jpg

bscap0523.jpg

Just got finished watching the first three episodes. Dope anime, just wasn't ready for the ? scene.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

19528944671ip3.jpg

kenichi.jpg

Ryozanpaku.jpg

Dope thread.

Is that Power Rangers ? real?
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Oh Yu Yu Hakusho >>>>>>>

Bleach >>> Yu Yu Hakusho

#jussayin'

GTFOH Bleach is garbage.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darker than Black first season not the ? second season

Soul Eater

Mobile Suit Gundam 00

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Ain't nothing ? with FMA: Brotherhood. I've yet to see it happen. I've seen some good ones, but nothing better. Nothing that has all the edges smoothed and flushed as FMA. Something might have a good story, but bad animation. Good animation, but bad story. Gimmicks and cliche's. Milk, but no cereal. But FMA has everything, a full ? fridge.

EXCEPT for one thing and that's its music score. The title for GOAT anime score still belongs to Cowboy Bebop IMO. Samurai Champloo is a close second after that.

And on top of all that, there's the ? man himself...

460569-fullmetal_alchemist_brotherhood_ending_four__wrath.jpg

King Bradley was my ? back then. But it's all about the Kyuubi these days.