The Official NBA 2K13 Thread

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can buy packs or buy the players individually (much more VC) I dont play my player so I used all my saved VC from association on my team
  • infamous118
    infamous118 Members Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I got

Westbrook
    Dell Curry
    Kevin Durant
    Kenneth Faried
    Timofey Mozgov

Bench
    Gerald Green
    Harrison Barnes
    Gary Neal
    Joel Anthony
    Marco Bellinili

Still trying to improve my squad but so far I haven't lost
  • infamous118
    Options
    How do you recruit players to come to the squad?

I recommend packs first to see what you get. Eventually though I'd say buy a player you really want if you're not getting any worthy players
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I recommend packs first to see what you get. Eventually though I'd say buy a player you really want if you're not getting any worthy players

I dont have the internet or wifi...but i watched my son play and he was wit the GM and picked like 5 players to come to the squad..they traded Wade for Kobe...
  • infamous118
    edited May 2013
    Options

I dont have the internet or wifi...but i watched my son play and he was wit the GM and picked like 5 players to come to the squad..they traded Wade for Kobe...

Oh you talking about my career. You have to wait until like January in your career and they'll ask you on their own
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    Im trying to just now get into 2k13, just finally got the hang of the controls for 2k12 that i can pull of moves, and these ? go and change the whole ? set up. So im just now really ? with it, how long it take for yall to make the adjustment?

Took me about two weeks to get the dribble moves down, the demo helped when it intially dropped.

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2k14 need to drop
  • Rum Middleton
    Options

Oh you talking about my career. You have to wait until like January in your career and they'll ask you on their own

Is is like every January? Cause first season i simulated til a key game and it took me to Feb...
  • Rum Middleton
    Options

How long does it usually take cause im getti. Impatient as hell right now...
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who need help with this game on ps3?
    I already platted it and retired myplayer months ago