Options

Comments

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    I find more theories but I be too lazy to post them...lol

Smh @ u not being able to copy and paste

Most of the time I'm on my phone... So when I see the theories I tell myself I'm going to my computer to post them but I never do.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ super mario 3 being a play... I spent many many hours trying to beat that "play" if true.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody who has actually watched the bond film knows that theory is ? .
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    There has to be a theory for why Will's aunt changed looks in Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Someone has to have came up with something.

She woke up one day and said "? being a career minded professor... I'm rich and gonna live like all the other Beverly Hills wives!".

Thus she had a child, became a homemaker, had lots of plastic surgery and did extensive skin bleaching (hence her change in appearance).
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    That Spongebob ? is BS

I think some ex writer made the tape, but it wasn't real or it all never happened at all

No kids were killed for sure and nobody was arrested
  • loch121
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Indiana Jones is a child molester and made Marion from pt 1 be an alcholic because he had sex w/ her when she was 14 and he was 24 and he has no remorse

Originally it was written Jones would have sex w/ her at 11

So it makes since Jones is an explorer he raided her Lost Ark and her Temple of Doom and got the Chrystal skull when she was 14
  • loch121
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I saw The Big Lebowski twice and umm..... yo I think Walter is The Dude.... like I don't think he exists I think he's a figment of The Dude's imagination cuz the dude is too kind & doesn't like to see the truth in things. Can anyone confirm this ??

btw that was a good ass movie, I was in ? TEARS when Jesus was rubbing the bowling ball against his sack & when they threw the ferret in the bathtub. Man I was laughing so hard my chest was hurting good ? man !

IDK since the Dude was based on a real person the writers knew in real life

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    i always thought that about forrest gump, that it could easily not be his kid. but the thing thats crazy is that jenny knows she's gonna die from aids anyway. so she really didnt have to lie to forrest about that being his kid. she had to know how much he loved her and that he would have taken care of the kid regardless. a better twist is that she wanted him to use his money to find a cure and save her life, but then again, he loved her unconditionally and did anything for her and always took her back etc so she could have just asked.

ahh well, ppl always do ? up ? when they dont have to so it could go either way LOL
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Jenny doesn't really know who kid that is. So she trained herself to think it was Forrests.

The little ? was 4 y/o before he met his pops... Forrest was running for a year so Jenny still had time to tell him...

Jenny just didn't want to die before getting married and having a family.
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    I think Jenny doesn't really know who kid that is. So she trained herself to think it was Forrests.

The little ? was 4 y/o before he met his pops... Forrest was running for a year so Jenny still had time to tell him...

Jenny just didn't want to die before getting married and having a family.

well the thing is ... when he was running the cross country marathon and ? ... that was supposedly three years. so i guess even if jenny wanted to contact him she woulda had to catch him on what ever road he was running or by sending a letter to a hotel he was staying at before he leaves and starts running again or some ? LOL

the fact that he was running for so long and technically you could say that jenny had no way to contact him is the part of the plot that works in jenny's favor.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read on some site that Kramer from Seinfeld is supposedly widowed and the windfall from his wife s life insurance is what allows him to live without a job in NY...
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    The Bond theory is probably right. It would explain why Bond had been an agent for soooo long and still be in young super-spy shape.

The Tori paradox of SBTB was actually explained Chuck Klosterman's book called Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs.

I can mathematically prove that Forrest Gump Jr. wasn't Forrest's Kid. Who wants to learn some ? out here?

Never watched Hey Arnold, but I've heard of a future while Arnold is engaged to Helga.

? that Fresh Prince ? . ? that Family Matters ? , too.

Mr. ? being a ? probably explains a lot with him. I also think the man's either ? or going senile.

Detective Munch been the ? . I wouldn't be he surprised if some unreleased footage of him being in the New York Undercover universe popped up. Of course, doing that would render Detective Fin (Ice T) useless, since he was Danny Up in that universe, and JD (Malik Yoba) off'd that dude.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speakin of new york undercover thst was a goat show..shame its never been released on dvd
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    The Bond theory is probably right. It would explain why Bond had been an agent for soooo long and still be in young super-spy shape.

The Tori paradox of SBTB was actually explained Chuck Klosterman's book called Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs.

I can mathematically prove that Forrest Gump Jr. wasn't Forrest's Kid. Who wants to learn some ? out here?

Never watched Hey Arnold, but I've heard of a future while Arnold is engaged to Helga.

? that Fresh Prince ? . ? that Family Matters ? , too.

Mr. ? being a ? probably explains a lot with him. I also think the man's either ? or going senile.

Detective Munch been the ? . I wouldn't be he surprised if some unreleased footage of him being in the New York Undercover universe popped up. Of course, doing that would render Detective Fin (Ice T) useless, since he was Danny Up in that universe, and JD (Malik Yoba) off'd that dude.

There's so many actors who played different characters at one point or another in NY Undercover
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching Arrested Development, late 3rd Season. Just saw Munch....actually playing Detective Munch.

Like I said, dude needs his own universe.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where is the Family Matters one? ? spooked lol...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    The Joker from The Dark Knight is an injured war veteran who went insane?

House is actually grown up doggie howser?

Alfred is Bruce Wayne's father?

http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_592_25-mind-blowing-fan-theories-about-movies-tv-shows/
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »

ok ............. shoot

• LUClEN
    Options
    Writing movies and tv shows gotta be a top ten job
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    X-Men is All About ? Rights:
    If we asked you what the X-Men movies are a metaphor for, a lot of you would probably say "growing knives out of your hands and stabbing people." Others would point out that the comic was originally about the 1960s civil rights movement and racism, so the movies must be, too. That's close, but no cigar: The X-Men films are actually one big metaphor for ? rights. Says who? Well, the director, for starters. And both screenwriters for X2. And Magneto himself, Ian McKellen. All of whom are ? .

Now, you probably noticed some of the more obvious clues in the movies but took them as isolated jokes -- like the scene in X2 where Iceman "comes out" to his parents and they ask him "Have you tried not being a mutant?" or the one in X-Men: First Class where Beast is in a similar situation and says "You didn't ask, so I didn't tell." Or, you know, that slightly ? scene with young Magneto and Professor X in the same movie.
    But those are just stray moments where the metaphor-frosting got a bit lumpy on top of the storytelling cake -- and let us tell you, this is one super ? cake. Let's go through the similarities between mutation and homosexuality: Both "manifest in adolescence" (in the first movie, the first time Rogue realizes she's a mutant is also the first time she kisses a boy). Both are controversial social issues that lead to scare-mongering politicians talking about "saving our children":

In fact, William Stryker, the baddie from X2, also represents homophobia: He sent his mutant son to Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters thinking it was a "Pray Away the Powers" camp where his son could be cured, but Xavier responds by pointing out that "mutation is not a disease," again mirroring arguments surrounding homosexuality. When Stryker finds out that his son has been going to a mansion filled with fabulous people dressed in totally killer outfits (another similarity), he gets extremely ? . Some fans have taken this whole thing about as well as Stryker did -- to the point where the screenwriters stepped in and confirmed that, yep, the X-Men are about ? rights.

185688.jpg?v=1

The ? ?
  • LUClEN
    Options
    damn...I'm mad now. I like fantasy films like X-men because they take me away from real life. Now I'm gonna know that X-men is just an extension of life on the silver screen. ? ? .
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that xmen theory

428_zpscefce0f9.gif
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Stan Lee and other folks who worked for marvel stated in interviews several years back stated that the X-Men franchise had more to do with the civil rights movement than anything else. So the ? rights theory is bull.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    X-Men is All About ? Rights:
    If we asked you what the X-Men movies are a metaphor for, a lot of you would probably say "growing knives out of your hands and stabbing people." Others would point out that the comic was originally about the 1960s civil rights movement and racism, so the movies must be, too. That's close, but no cigar: The X-Men films are actually one big metaphor for ? rights. Says who? Well, the director, for starters. And both screenwriters for X2. And Magneto himself, Ian McKellen. All of whom are ? .

Now, you probably noticed some of the more obvious clues in the movies but took them as isolated jokes -- like the scene in X2 where Iceman "comes out" to his parents and they ask him "Have you tried not being a mutant?" or the one in X-Men: First Class where Beast is in a similar situation and says "You didn't ask, so I didn't tell." Or, you know, that slightly ? scene with young Magneto and Professor X in the same movie.
    But those are just stray moments where the metaphor-frosting got a bit lumpy on top of the storytelling cake -- and let us tell you, this is one super ? cake. Let's go through the similarities between mutation and homosexuality: Both "manifest in adolescence" (in the first movie, the first time Rogue realizes she's a mutant is also the first time she kisses a boy). Both are controversial social issues that lead to scare-mongering politicians talking about "saving our children":

In fact, William Stryker, the baddie from X2, also represents homophobia: He sent his mutant son to Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters thinking it was a "Pray Away the Powers" camp where his son could be cured, but Xavier responds by pointing out that "mutation is not a disease," again mirroring arguments surrounding homosexuality. When Stryker finds out that his son has been going to a mansion filled with fabulous people dressed in totally killer outfits (another similarity), he gets extremely ? . Some fans have taken this whole thing about as well as Stryker did -- to the point where the screenwriters stepped in and confirmed that, yep, the X-Men are about ? rights.

185688.jpg?v=1

The ? ?

gives no ? about the movies anyway....
This discussion has been closed.