The Last Of Us (Most Awarded Video Game in History) - Coming to PS4

Options

Comments

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If every body havin this prob ND need to address it cuz if it happen again I'm goin up to game stop and knockin somebody out
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've had no problem w cutscenes.

I'm on the winter chapter, ? .. ? is crazy.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I've had no problem w cutscenes.

I'm on the winter chapter, ? .. ? is crazy.

I just started the Winter. Yeah this is crazy. My cutscenes are good now that I'm on Winter. Strange.
  • VIBE
    Options
    I liked hunting the lone deer, that felt real.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    ? bout to get real for u vibe lol
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    Winter saga is intense
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    Somebody answer me in a spoile r does ellie age as the game goes on?

Jus got thru tha henry saga
    Ellie doesn't age. The time span of the game is not long. I did read way back that Ellie's personality is affected by how the player plays Joel. By the time I got thru the Winter saga, she was a cussing ? thrill. Very vocal and celebrative bout popping bad guys. I'm curious to see if other players end up with the same result in the end.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    The machete is serious Left half a clickers face on the ground. I am past Henry and Sam, WOW. Now I'm at the dam. This game is longer than an Uncharted game. Over 14 hours in and only 62% complete.
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Just finished Winter.

Wow.
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Just finished. Best game I have ever played. And it's not even close.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Out of all the infected creatures the Stalkers IMO are the toughest ones. Those ? are faster than the runners and are almost as powerful as the clickers. ? is deceptive too when they're hunched forward like a clicker cause them ? can still see you trying to creep on them. Found that out the hard way in that sewer mission so I had to switch the game up and bow and arrow them deceptive ? from a distance.
  • VIBE
    Options
    I'm still playing Winter, I'm in the blizzard or whatever...
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Man ? at the Henry and Sam episode. This game is intense inever felt bad for some ? game characters but damn lol smh.

Never have I played a game that made me care about the characters as much as this. It was epic.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Out of all the infected creatures the Stalkers IMO are the toughest ones. Those ? are faster than the runners and are almost as powerful as the clickers. ? is deceptive too when they're hunched forward like a clicker cause them ? can still see you trying to creep on them. Found that out the hard way in that sewer mission so I had to switch the game up and bow and arrow them deceptive ? from a distance.

Yeah I was just thinking the same thing after the sewer segment. I thought they were a bunch of clickers til they rushed me.
  • Michael_Malice
    Options

Yeah I was just thinking the same thing after the sewer segment. I thought they were a bunch of clickers til they rushed me.

Same here. They came quick. I hit em with the flamethrower real quick and hauled ass to regroup.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dawg, I had to restart my game back to the end of that Pittsburgh chapter when I had more arrows just to make it out of that part of the level with stealth without having all them sons of ? rush me at one time. On that elevator level in Pittsburgh if you take the key card first then start the generator last all them ? and that fat ? come out after your ass. My first attempt on that level I was low on health and tried to haul ass to find a place to heal and one of them stalker ? blindsided me out of no where while I was running and killed me like on that infected in the subway trailer Naughty Dog released a few months back. My whole body tightened sharply like WTF?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    edited June 2013
    Options
    beat it.....this game deserved every accolade it got!...this game will force other game companys to step it tha ? up!

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    and tha dude david was a ? ass ? ass ? ! he got what he deserved tha fight with him was intense i was clapping when ellie went HAM on him with the machete!
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was sold out everywhere....downloaded it off psn
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    yea game is dope dam military gonna shoot my man's daughter tho
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Just started last night and played a little this morning. Not too far in yet (15%) but I'm loving the combat system so far. Feels fresh throwing a brick at someone's dope and slamming them in the face with a 2x4. I'm not even worried about trophies this playthrough, I'm enjoying the experience.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    What % is everyone at?
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How can I get more pills? I'm trying to level my ? up and finding these Lil 5 and 10 pill bottle every so often ain't cutting it. I find the plants but still ain't quick enough. I try to explore every ? of each level, guess that's why it's taking me so long and i still only leveled up my health once and hearing once. I'm at the part where I just ran into the bandits.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have like 63% complete with 11+ hours played (I like to explore thoroughly before moving on)....and only have like 1 trophy for this game. I'm at the dam.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    What % is everyone at?

I was at 94% before starting the last stage. Dont know what i beat the game with. I started a new game plus, so it might still have the same percentage. Check when i get home.