LADIES, WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON YOUR MAN....

Options
13»

Comments

• edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sure way to drive somebody away...trust me
  • LadyDu
    LadyDu Members Posts: 283 ✭✭
    Options
    i d k it different for everyone me personally started throwing pic away after my husband and i had been together for about a year... and every time i run across old pics of exes I laugh and throw it away... some people like to think about the pass and while it was a nice laugh for me I made some room for pictures of me n hubby to look back on years from now...

would i be mad if he wanted to keep pictures no cuz I know what i have and if his knows what he has he'll get ride of them....

considering where we live im sure i will run into some but i haven't seen many tho and the few i did we threw away....

funny thing shortly after we got engaged his mom took down his prom pictures lol she prolly didnt think i noticed but I did it was funny. again we are married tho so i think its different
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ? hate it when exes keep symbols of my affection
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Proud of their trophies, figure it out yourselves.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    lmaoooooo

Marley why are you jailed

You light incense around the wrong mod?

Hella late with this one @haute but I laughed and so hello, you have been @'ed.

:)

And ftr:my jailing was a result of white surpremacy.

Good evening ma'am.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't ever keep pictures, has nothing to do with the next chick, just never saw the point.

As far as chick keeping pics of her exxes.....couldn't care less unless she's constantly looking at them.....in that case her new name'll b left eye.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think broads that get "touchy" over their man's old library of photo memories are lame and shallow. There's more pressing ? to discuss like how long we are even gonna be together, buying a house together, or having a baby. why a broad gotta be all up in a ? memory books and photo stash is beyond me. Not even knowing that those pics tell his history and if you got problems wit dat, you shouldn't even be wit him. tryna change a ? when you knew how he got down is for the brids. Broads like that should seek out their own private Urkle who has no real library of photo memories. I say this because I have a ? closet with about 12 shoe boxes fulla pics of old times with old girlfriends and I be damn if I allow a broad to throw out those pics. Because think about it, What if yall breakup? then you just destroyed all my pics and memories and also access to potential rebound ? . IJS