George Zimmerman Trial Thread (Found Not Guilty Jesus help us...)

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    bambu wrote: »
    6a00d8341c5e0053ef019103edcaca970c-500wi

FOR ALL YALL HOUSE ? , ? , SPOOKS, ? 'S, SELL OUTS, ? ASS SON AND DAUGHTERS OF SELF HATING, HIP-HOP IN ATL WATCHING, CLUBBIN ALL THE TIME, BOW DOWN, HATE YOUR SKIN ASS ?

who was jumping on the black girl rachel, u is a product of your MASTER, he brainwashed you to hate your own and i hate every one of you ? , and wouldnt save your live if a white man was beating your ass in the street...

THIS IS WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT YOU, eat a ? ?

Bruh this picture was before shorty went full ? .....................................

i dont give a ? , THAT'S WHAT WHITE FOLKS THINK ABOUT BLACKS, you think they didnt know what the ? they was doing, that Trayvon got his people behind him and want justice, blacks have always been shown ass stupid according to the white people..

Only ignorant people will believe all black people are like ol girl.......... Like I said before, the picture was taken before she got on the stand bruh.............. If the picture was taken before she got on the stand and you associate the word stupidity and with her, then you obviously thought that broad wasn't the brightest person in the world either.............................. Ol "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU PEOPLE" ass ? .............. Relax bruh.......................

i know when the picture was taking again, THIS IS WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT YOU, ? ? relaxing, ol lay in the sun and wait for white jesus ass ? , i aint relaxing it's bout time ? ass self hating ass ? get called out

you simple ? talk major ? in this thread long enough disrespecting your own doing your master bid, so im saying ? yall ?

Bruh show me some self hating ? I done said lol............ Matter of fact since you talkin all this major ? , go out and murk some white folks in the burbs to prove you down for the cause......... Also after the verdict is read, go behead a few white people and come back to this thread with pictures of their corpses since you're so fed and don't give a ? ......................... If you know this how white folks are doin ? then tell me where do you speak out against it besides the internet?????????????? I'll wait bruh.............................

? on the internet callin they own people ? and house ? and ain't doin ? in the real world.............. Lol and smh........... Clown go sit your internet warrior ass down somewhere............................

if you aint the one then you aint the one, you quoted me and i giving my opinion..

now it's funny that ? always say go murk the white man, yall ? need to really come up with better ? then that because it's ? old already.....

this aint got nothing to do with the white man but about self hating ? , it's called cleaning out our home first because this trail is showing ? true heart and ? is paying attention real close....

what i do that off the internet you ask??? a whole lot of ? , talking to the youth, send they ? to the library blacks law book, speak to them, be an ear, being a brother to a young brother and sister.....and showing them never disrespect your own

far from an internet warrior homie, i live this ? daily its in my blood. now remember this ? ? .

you the quoted me, you felt some type of way, maybe it rub the wrong way that you feel you have to defend yourself....... you could of ignore it and kept on moving but you didnt, so check this ? out if you wasnt the one then when you quote, because you felt you was the one that's why

? tell on themselves and dont even know it
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But ? y'all for hating on Rachel knowing damn well she don't know anything bout witnessing
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it still irritates me how the Jury is all white
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

FOR ALL YALL HOUSE ? , ? , SPOOKS, ? 'S, SELL OUTS, ? ASS SON AND DAUGHTERS OF SELF HATING, HIP-HOP IN ATL WATCHING, CLUBBIN ALL THE TIME, BOW DOWN, HATE YOUR SKIN ASS ?

who was jumping on the black girl rachel, u is a product of your MASTER, he brainwashed you to hate your own and i hate every one of you ? , and wouldnt save your live if a white man was beating your ass in the street...

Bruh this picture was before shorty went full ? .....................................

i dont give a ? , THAT'S WHAT WHITE FOLKS THINK ABOUT BLACKS, you think they didnt know what the ? they was doing, that Trayvon got his people behind him and want justice, blacks have always been shown ass stupid according to the white people..

Only ignorant people will believe all black people are like ol girl.......... Like I said before, the picture was taken before she got on the stand bruh.............. If the picture was taken before she got on the stand and you associate the word stupidity and with her, then you obviously thought that broad wasn't the brightest person in the world either.............................. Ol "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU PEOPLE" ass ? .............. Relax bruh.......................

i know when the picture was taking again, THIS IS WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT YOU, ? ? relaxing, ol lay in the sun and wait for white jesus ass ? , i aint relaxing it's bout time ? ass self hating ass ? get called out

you simple ? talk major ? in this thread long enough disrespecting your own doing your master bid, so im saying ? yall ?

Bruh show me some self hating ? I done said lol............ Matter of fact since you talkin all this major ? , go out and murk some white folks in the burbs to prove you down for the cause......... Also after the verdict is read, go behead a few white people and come back to this thread with pictures of their corpses since you're so fed and don't give a ? ......................... If you know this how white folks are doin ? then tell me where do you speak out against it besides the internet?????????????? I'll wait bruh.............................

? on the internet callin they own people ? and house ? and ain't doin ? in the real world.............. Lol and smh........... Clown go sit your internet warrior ass down somewhere............................

if you aint the one then you aint the one, you quoted me and i giving my opinion..

now it's funny that ? always say go murk the white man, yall ? need to really come up with better ? then that because it's ? old already.....

this aint got nothing to do with the white man but about self hating ? , it's called cleaning out our home first because this trail is showing ? true heart and ? is paying attention real close....

what i do that off the internet you ask??? a whole lot of ? , talking to the youth, send they ? to the library blacks law book, speak to them, be an ear, being a brother to a young brother and sister.....and showing them never disrespect your own

far from an internet warrior homie, i live this ? daily its in my blood. now remember this ? ? .

you the quoted me, you felt some type of way, maybe it rub the wrong way that you feel you have to defend yourself....... you could of ignore it and kept on moving but you didnt, so check this ? out if you wasnt the one then when you quote, because you felt you was the one that's why

Nah nothing better to do......... Copped a 12 pack and I'm chillin.......... Don't be so emotional fam......... I quoted you again, has your point been proven even further?????????????

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah nothing better to do......... Copped a 12 pack and I'm chillin.......... Don't be so emotional fam......... I quoted you again, has your point been proven even further?????????????

it's all good, getting ready to go to an asian run coffee shop and get served coffee by half naked asian ladies, then hit the hooka lounge and blow and holler at some pujab and dravidan ladies, then go to a brewery, hit the reggae lounge and end it at a strip club and im wearing a kufi while i flirt and ? white, asian, latina and black women......

BLACK POWER ? !!!!
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude is going to get off SMMFH. My question is why are they going so hard for this Zimmerman guy? How come he can't pay the price like all the bruhs who are falsely imprisoned and serve years in jail? What is it about this dude? If he would've gone in the damn house he wouldn't be in this situation!
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    Dude is going to get off SMMFH. My question is why are they going so hard for this Zimmerman guy? How come he can't pay the price like all the bruhs who are falsely imprisoned and serve years in jail? What is it about this dude? If he would've gone in the damn house he wouldn't be in this situation!

It's not really him but the politics that came with it.

Blacks were furious because there was no arrest for a murder of an unarmed black teen. Not too mention many felt if the shooter was black it would be different. Blacks had to riot to get an arrest and subsequent trial.

Whites became offended when Jesse and Al were seen in the picture "stirring things up" as they call it. Then whites became furious when Obama said "if I had a son he would look like trayvon".

The conservative gun or NRA crowd supports GZ because they support having the ability to carry concealed weapons or be armed to defense themselves and they feel like the govt is trying to take their guns away.

It's been on since then.

GZ lucked out you could say with all of the above and the fact it was raining and dark that night.

However, the problem is the self defense and SYG laws in Florida.

• sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ Like I needed to be reminded they didn't even arrest this fool that night smh. Shameful that his sorry ass was able to sleep in his own bed that night. No ? given about a black teenager. This ? really bothers me. I might have to stop watching this trial for a bit.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tuned into Anderson Cooper he had Trayvon step mother on she was mad hurt she was outcasted by his parents she was a second mother to Trayvon...@ the funeral she was told to "get in where you fit in" as far as her seating arrangements
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Media (other than fox) seems to be going out of there way to not make it seem like they believe Zimmerman might not be guilty
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Its funny how black people are wrong just wanting justice.

Nothing more nothing less....just fair justice.

An people try to make it seem like that shouldnt happen but want to talk about laws and the system
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    ? getting way to emotional off this ? ...kids are killing each other like it aint nothing in places like chicago and other hoods around america, regardless of what really happened 911 told dude not to follow travon, so its murder anyway you look at it. Dude might get off, but there is a bigger problem of black on black crime happening right now. We have a culture set up through blogs and entertainment, that encourage and support ignorance. And real talk....alot of ? just want something to be mad at and be apart of. This young dude lost his life on some ? , its sad and I feel for his parents. The way people are latching on to this ? like its a episode of first 48 mixed wit Law and Order.People need to fall back of that ? , uncle tom ? , and realize this..what do you consider a ? ..is it someone who hates blacks even though they are black, is it someone who would assist the enemy in destroying black lives, its it a sell out of the culture..if thats what a ? is, half yall ? listen to, imitate and support ? everyday.....If ? want something to be mad at, be mad at the crime rate among young black men in ya city.

dawg white people ? white people every day... latin people ? latin people every day... PEOPLE ? PEOPLE everyday.. but in this situation a grown man strait killed a kid... 4 no real reason... not puting race into the case... thats ? up in ANY situation...
  • Baw$3$mok3.JR
    Baw$3$mok3.JR Members Posts: 466
    Options
    Something ain't right with this ? .
    Is it me, or do George Zimmerman look diff in his pics

21978d1334540354-notice-how-original-mugshot-zimmerman-has-been-lightened-image_1-jpg

1206-george-zimmerman-nbc-getty-2.jpg

[img]http://i.huffpost.com/gen/888097/thumbs/o-GEORGE-ZIMMERMAN-? -FACE-PHOTO-facebook.jpg[/img]

abc_gma_gutman_130610_wa.jpg

Idk must be a latino thing. Ya must shape shift by the season

idk
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    ? getting way to emotional off this ? ...kids are killing each other like it aint nothing in places like chicago and other hoods around america, regardless of what really happened 911 told dude not to follow travon, so its murder anyway you look at it. Dude might get off, but there is a bigger problem of black on black crime happening right now. We have a culture set up through blogs and entertainment, that encourage and support ignorance. And real talk....alot of ? just want something to be mad at and be apart of. This young dude lost his life on some ? , its sad and I feel for his parents. The way people are latching on to this ? like its a episode of first 48 mixed wit Law and Order.People need to fall back of that ? , uncle tom ? , and realize this..what do you consider a ? ..is it someone who hates blacks even though they are black, is it someone who would assist the enemy in destroying black lives, its it a sell out of the culture..if thats what a ? is, half yall ? listen to, imitate and support ? everyday.....If ? want something to be mad at, be mad at the crime rate among young black men in ya city.
    This ? here. Black folk in general need to start thinking logically, and stop getting so ? emotional to see what really happened, and where the REAL justice for Trayvon is at.

It's NOT in a murder charge, cause honestly, this ? ain't murder. It never was. It's MANSLAUGHTER. I don't know how many times I've explained this, but the prosecutor's case to prove INTENT, which is the key component to prove murder, was shaky at best from the start. Adding a barely - and rather dissappointing - literate "witness" to help prove this backfired in their face, and the defense crushed her for it. Now, Zimmerman may beat everything now. And you nig-nogs are STILL blindly throwing support behind this incompetence.

I don't get it. I don't. I just think it's hard-wired in our DNA to hopefully follow ? even though you are dead in the wrong. Not me. This sucks if Zimmerman ? around and walks, but the "black mob" forefeited any chance of real justice for that young kid by not THINKING with our brains and only FEELING with our hearts.
  • smeegoan
    smeegoan Members Posts: 31
    edited June 2013
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qZVMZs4X90Q#at=25

BTW @Baw$3$mok3.JR
    It was addressed in the court, the picture of the fatter George was years earlier, the ? GZ that night was after he began a weight loss regime, now a year in hiding later he porked back up.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Something ain't right with this ? .
    Is it me, or do George Zimmerman look diff in his pics

21978d1334540354-notice-how-original-mugshot-zimmerman-has-been-lightened-image_1-jpg

1206-george-zimmerman-nbc-getty-2.jpg

[img]http://i.huffpost.com/gen/888097/thumbs/o-GEORGE-ZIMMERMAN-? -FACE-PHOTO-facebook.jpg[/img]

abc_gma_gutman_130610_wa.jpg

Idk must be a latino thing. Ya must shape shift by the season

idk

? damn trayvon have him them haymakers to the nose

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol @ yo dad old as hell comment on the pic
  • Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

I ain't racist... But that's why I ? hate white people
  • smeegoan
    smeegoan Members Posts: 31
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

I ain't racist... But that's why I ? hate white people

? , this is what keeps us divided. (as well as the white's who see things the same as you) Get over it, most white folks don't hate, except when they are shown ? and feel threatened.

Don't be stupid.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People just want fair justice bruh that's all. We do have black on black crime and those cases are usually closed right away. Why do you think prisons are overcrowded...Hell schools are being closed to open prisons and ? . Zimmerman didnt have to follow that kid but he did and the end result was murder. You have ? out here talking about he had no choice but to shoot Treyvon because he was getting beat down. Man let my black ass shoot somebody and tell the police I did it because I was getting my ass whooped.. I'd be gone forever. Idgaf about all that other ? , my little brother is in jail right now because he went back and shot a dude who robbed him...he didnt ? the dude, just shot him. He just got 9 years for that ? ! Man it's going to be crazy in Florida if this dude gets off.

• thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not gonna comment to much on this case but basically what you have here is manslaughter
    Now it could be murder depending on the circumstances but one undeniable truth is that if zimmerman did not follow him no death would have occurred so he is at fault for that occurrence and by proxy trayvon confronting him.

It would be easy to charge him with manslaughter but murder needs more to go on besides being salty that you lost a fight
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    He should be in prison. Oh here is what most whites think of this case

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=926873

You're anime buddies are straight fools for this:

cKBkGKd.jpg
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    People just want fair justice bruh that's all. We do have black on black crime and those cases are usually closed right away. Why do you think prisons are overcrowded...Hell schools are being closed to open prisons and ? . Zimmerman didnt have to follow that kid but he did and the end result was murder. You have ? out here talking about he had no choice but to shoot Treyvon because he was getting beat down. Man let my black ass shoot somebody and tell the police I did it because I was getting my ass whooped.. I'd be gone forever. Idgaf about all that other ? , my little brother is in jail right now because he went back and shot a dude who robbed him...he didnt ? the dude, just shot him. He just got 9 years for that ? ! Man it's going to be crazy in Florida if this dude gets off.

This

Dont get why this is hard to understand....
This discussion has been closed.