if you get knocked out on worldstarr

Options
2»

Comments

• NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If u say so b...u asked a question and I replied...if a gif is all u can come with then thats on u
    I've already said everything I need to say. Murdering someone cuz u can't fight is ? boy ? lol and there is a ton of jails filled with ppl like u.
    who said I killed anybody tho? You seem stressed bro..

• damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to record my self knocking the ? yelling world star out while he's recording and post that.. Them ? be annoying as ?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My top 3 fears

Gettin set on fire
    Gettin my ? cut off
    Gettin worldstar'd
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i would not give one ? if i was on worldstarhiphop getting knocked out

grown ? ?

Did you see this man get knocked out and threw a tv tho.

nah that ? that serious? post that video mayne!
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i try to stay away from situations like that ? ........? see camera phones out im out
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If u say so b...u asked a question and I replied...if a gif is all u can come with then thats on u
    I've already said everything I need to say. Murdering someone cuz u can't fight is ? boy ? lol and there is a ton of jails filled with ppl like u.
    who said I killed anybody tho? You seem stressed bro..

? please lol
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    We in the "Worldstar age" so when you see ? with they phones out before and during a fight, fight like your life depends on it............. So you have to remember, ? get knocked out everyday b and you don't wanna be that ? .................. But real ? don't record ? like that for the world to see......... So most of the fight videos are recorded by ? and most of the ? that are fightin on those videos are ? too.............................................

? i record every fight i see

and so does almost everybody i kno

but i wouldnt upload ? to worldstar, id just do it for the hood

everybody gotta laugh at this ?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u a punchline 4 like a week then everybody who dont know u 4gets about it...

word 2 the lil girl dat got her ass dropped on the bus..

or the lil girl that got her ass beat in the locker room 4 talkin ? ..

? even anthony Hamilton can be put on that category..
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    I wanna see that tv video
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Protect yourself at all times
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I was ambushed then I can say 'fam it is what it is'. Who can say something to a ? that was jumped by 4/5?

If I was KO'd in a 1 on 1. Boy. Fam I don't kno'.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Then id fukk his girl with three of my homie. Runnin a old nasty train on her an shoe e
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma go outside & pop the trunk/& run back in the club with the sawed off pump/& make the whole club, hit the got damn floor
  • 2Gee4FourRoomz
    2Gee4FourRoomz Members Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'ma move to canada and start singin and rappin.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    simply because you took an L means you gotta ? a ? ? you ? must not have families.that's whats wrong with ? today can't take ass whoopings and be ready to shoot.here are a few things to help you out though.

1.put your ? hands up!
    2.stop swinging wild like ? .
    3.put some strength behind them brittle ass hands.
    4.don't give a ? a chance to get close enough to sucker punch you.
    5.walk away from a potential "? moment" it could save your life and keep you off worldstar
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    to even say that you will ? a ? over some ? like that means you partially expecting to get ? up smh.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    to those saying you would ? a ? for ? you up.

if its a fair fight and you get dealt with, take that ? like a man. 9 times outta 10 for you to have been in that situation in the first place it means that you did something wrong in the first place.... was too "manly" to apologise or someone bumped you and it had to be turned into a ? moment etc.

if anything, challenge dude to a fight again another day.....what sense does it make you get into a fight, lose, and then feel due to your inabilty to throw hands you have the right to take this persons life just ? he/she was better prepared for such a situation.

now if you get jumped, snuck up on, drawn into a fight you didnt even want no part of in the first place....well im not saying you should ? dude but its an entirely different situation