charlie's thread...she's posting nekkid men's....

Options

Comments

• LiveThruYaPain
    LiveThruYaPain Members Posts: 85
    Options
    m1kevick wrote: »
    I shoot to ? wen i'm squeezing a shell

You don't squeeze shells when shooting.

This is the ethics and code i live by. Pay attention

Bang, Bang anywhere Gang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQc1F8CyG_A

U get that? Bang, Bang Anywhere Gang

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ you trending..that's crazy.
    gullible

lmao..or high.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    1of1 wrote: »
    [img][/img]2mmcrcg.jpg

i saw something about this animal on natgeo the other day, it was interesting, but i forget what their called. it was like a shoebill or something

they're pretty tough birds tho
    Yeah shoebill. I was fascinated when I came across them online. Adding some of their antics to my arsenal.

I'll drop this when appropriate:

2hq7xo5.jpg
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kavio pulls bad broads on and offline...

cosign this post @IC

LOL@ the no-signs of this post.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Shoebill would demolish a whole crew of @field_ducks
    Gotdayum:
    3Omcddr.jpg
  • 1of1
    Options
    @Kai_Valya vs @Empress_

In a bikini match in a pool of chocolate sauce

cosign if you think this is a good idea to settle their differences.

You know how chicks fight those tops are getting ripped off early, and possibly the bottoms too. I need to see all nipples and holes shining.

Peanut Oil fight. You know that ass be ready after it dipped in some peanut oil.
  • Kat
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PeiRKi0WGY

@lechic

I thought of you..pretty cool. watch to the end!
  • LiveThruYaPain
    Options
    Message to all the haters, u can hold some slugs while y'all was watching kenan & kel we was putting weed on the scale, risking jail, living in hell where it's everyone 4 they self like the royal rumble

30ax5yo.jpg

Woooooow you look like my ex ? ! What're you? Guju or Punjabi?

Neither my ancestors are from Goa and Southern India

My parents were born and raised in Kenya in Africa until they migrated to England. Lotta people really don't realize how many Indians there are in Kenya and other parts of Africa and in Jamaica and other parts of the Carribean.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 different weight classes
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Empress_ don't just react, roast that gal for dissin you. You can rip her ass apart if you want. You got that fire, don't back down.
    Empress_ wrote: »
    True @ first bolded.

You have no idea @ second bolded.

;)

1bgw.jpg

ummm......did msjayhova just admit to having an STD?

She's saying she can bring enough heat to roast African ass from Nigeria to Somalia.

/:)

clicking reactions is bringing the heat?

lol, if you say so

She can do it, but for some reason she wants to hold back. I don't know why, not like y'all can say something about her that ain't already been said in the 2500 post thread about her or in this thread. ? , she can go back and forth against any one in this thread. Only issue is if a lot of people go in on her then it would be unfair, but the two of you one-on-one should be fun

Hell the two of you one on one in chocolate sauce would be hella fun.

i'm trying to give the people what they want, i am the people's mod, but she doesn't seem to wanna join in, well besides just clicking reactions. how do you know she can handle herself? have you seen her in action?

and sir, i use my dessert toppings on desserts okay

i know too much about yeast to be foolish enough to place such products anywhere near my sexual organs

Marley was on the IC back in 04, ? anyone from that era can handle themselves. She can handle you I'm sure.
    Wanna go a couple rounds against me?

Negative. Kat's still a punching bag.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Message to all the haters, u can hold some slugs while y'all was watching kenan & kel we was putting weed on the scale, risking jail, living in hell where it's everyone 4 they self like the royal rumble

30ax5yo.jpg

My parents were born and raised in Kenya in Africa until they migrated to England. Lotta people really don't realize how many Indians there are in Kenya and other parts of Africa and in Jamaica and other parts of the Carribean.

yeah, and all those indians were racist as hell to the people whose land it was. ghandi included, they considered themselves as superior to the indigenous africans there. so you don't get any props for that. what else you got to make you seem more black?

Actually, a couple of my close friends are Africans of Indian heritage but they consider themselves 100% Africans...it's gonna take a while for the older generation to relinquish said beliefs but we're getting there.
  • 1of1
    Options
    Shoebill in the cut, that's a scary sight

hqdefault.jpg
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

30ax5yo.jpg

Oh i see...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    @Empress_ don't just react, roast that gal for dissin you. You can rip her ass apart if you want. You got that fire, don't back down.
    True @ first bolded.

;)

1bgw.jpg

She's saying she can bring enough heat to roast African ass from Nigeria to Somalia.

lol, if you say so

chocolate+face+007.jpg
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kat
    Options

True @ first bolded.

;)

1bgw.jpg

lol, if you say so

She can do it, but for some reason she wants to hold back. I don't know why, not like y'all can say something about her that ain't already been said in the 2500 post thread about her or in this thread. ? , she can go back and forth against any one in this thread. Only issue is if a lot of people go in on her then it would be unfair, but the two of you one-on-one should be fun

i'm trying to give the people what they want, i am the people's mod, but she doesn't seem to wanna join in, well besides just clicking reactions. how do you know she can handle herself? have you seen her in action?

i know too much about yeast to be foolish enough to place such products anywhere near my sexual organs

Marley was on the IC back in 04, ? anyone from that era can handle themselves. She can handle you I'm sure.

Negative. Kat's still a punching bag.

child-please-o.gif
  • LiveThruYaPain
    Options

30ax5yo.jpg

yeah, and all those indians were racist as hell to the people whose land it was. ghandi included, they considered themselves as superior to the indigenous africans there. so you don't get any props for that. what else you got to make you seem more black?

You can't judge a race of over a billion people over just a few stupid ? racists same way i always say people should never judge Muslims because of a few ignorant terrorists you can never judge anyone based on a few people.

As far as Gandhi most Indians hate him and think of him as a coward i mean lets look @ it logically who killed Gandhi? an Indian killed him so that should tell you enough. In India Gandhi considered an uncle tom type figure

If Indians are racists how come there is so many coolies (which means half black half Indian) in the Carribean?

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Almost bedtime gots to wake up early I ll make an exception for some chocolate syrup shenanigans
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True @ first bolded.

;)

1bgw.jpg

lol, if you say so

? .
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A cassowary would ether that ? -ass bird; him, and all of his stork homies.

Oh wow, their beaks are really shaped like shoes though.