700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cole world

? that sixth heartbeat ass ?
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Conflict wrote: »
    i just got done working a 10 hour shift and cut grass for 2 hours.i refuse to go through 605 new post.someone be kind and give a real ? a recap.

fat ? post

keep your faggotry to yourself lil ? .
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The IC war makes me wanna call in to work and just observe. Dark should make a recap thread so he won't have to hear ppl asking what happened
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Edit: ? it man I cant do it
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i just got done working a 10 hour shift and cut grass for 2 hours.i refuse to go through 605 new post.someone be kind and give a real ? a recap.

Use the search function Darkone 360 already handled that

just tell me what page the recap on ? .i need instant access to the fuckery.search takes a few seconds too long

• Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I made a recap thread and these childless ? closed it.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options

post pics? Fam you copy the URL, press the button of the tree (next to the C) above the text box then paste in the pop up box

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    D360 aka Recaptimus Prime Recap: The "Have EMT On Standby" Edition

L...O...L. CLAWD HAVE MERCY! These ? done took it to a whole nutha level. Lol. What started off as a thread about Kat, turned out to be...well you'll see. Another two part recap. Had to create 2 separate post due to length. For my IC folks who don't feel like readin thru 59 thousand million responses, lemme catch you up of what's transpired thus far...

Part 1
    - So folks was still goin in on Kat and her IC ways.

- Ole girl made NO appearances for the whole day. Yeah I know, shocking.

- Pic get of her, and what believes to be her baby daddy, giving him the "I should wore a condom wit that nig...brotha" stare down, as he's holding a baby is dropped.

- Hilarity.

- Halfabrick kicks it up a notch and drops sexy pics of Kat's sis (unsure if the ? head or the racist) in her panties, bunk over showing her thong, ? , and also her tonguing down another broad. Why THAT hefa never signed up on the IC is beyond me.

- Right clicked said pics.

- More IC debauchery.

- Crude tries to instigate mod beef b/t Ms.S and Kai.

- Makes claim about why Ms.S talkin smack about Kai, her perky nipples, and married life.

- IC reacts in confusion.

- Ms.S tries to correctify him by telling him he has wrong white chick. B/c we know all white people look alike right? Right?

- Kai says Crude must've gotten some bad ? , b/c that's the only way he has to be actin in this manner.

- Crude stands by statement, even despite the whole IC tellin him otherwise.

- He then goes on a tirade against Kai, Ms.S, and everyone w/n a 5 mile radius.

- Thread gets derailed in the process b/c of this.

- Kat lurks on with glee as the attention has been focused away from her...briefly

- CC_Poncho makes a plea to Crude to stop his trollin shenanigans ways, b/c he's muckin up the vibe.

- Soon other male posters flood the thread with a tsunami of feelings, and emotions...

297006_257615144281379_131437750232453_731258_132843478_n.jpg

- Some posters hauled azzz for fear of drowning, and vowed to come back once things passed.

- More unnecessary, emotional rants.

- More unnecessary, emotional rants.

- More unnece...AIIGHT ? DAMN!! ? ALREADY! YA KILLIN THE THREAD!

- Finally Jamel puts Crude on time out so he can calm down, and focus on his homework. Don't worry tho, his GPA is still intact.

- More shots fired @ Marley.

- Marley clicks reactions, but never really responds back.

- Light bulb comes on in Kai's head, and she FINALLY remembers she's a mod.

- Kai then unleashes her mod powers, and toss Marley in IC jail.

- Told Marley to either post, or GTFOHWTBS.

- Marley is angered, and cries out "NO JUSTICE, NO IC PEACE!"

- Rev. Al Sharpton gathers an IC rally in support.

- Marley then deems herself as the IC Messaiah, and proclaims her jailing as sacrafice for our IC sins.

- LOL.

- SWIJ pops up with yet ANOTHER alias, and did a drive-by post, firing shots @ Lechic...

tumblr_lwdqngFPFM1qg4z96o1_400_zpse6524a4c.gif

- No casualties. Stopitfive was hit in the leg. Bullet grazed Sanchez's head like Suge Knight. I fell on top of Mo tryin to save her. Ended up dry ? her instead. Best 2 mins of my life. ? softer than a fluffy pillow. Sorry Sam.

- Once dust cleared, and head count was finished, shenanigans resumed...so we thought.

- The alias know as SWIJ returns again. This time posting an old pic of Lechic during her fat days, comparing her to the old Rev Al. Sharpton when he was big.

- IC reacts to the same old pic that's been posted NUMEROUS times...

39578783.jpg

- IC issues this Seal for attempted attack...

IMG_0536.jpg

- Rev. Al says "WTF", and shuts down the rally IMMEDIATELY after being insulted.

- Can't front, I Lol. But there's an irony to that pic of Sharpton, and it has to do with the hair. More on that later in the recap.

- Lechic fires back by posting a pm convo she had with SWIJ regarding...umm...his man "tool"...N/H!!

- I'm not gonna get in depth on that convo b/c it was sad. Pretty much the brotha sent pics, asked Lechic her opinion, ethered his damn self, and begged her not to send them out...

30sy0sijpg.gif

- I Nominated it as IC Top 5 Most Self Etherous Moments.

- Lechic drops more pm convos of him talkin about how he got drunker than all the celebs @ the BET awards after party, how he and Quincy Jones almost gettin into a brawl over his rap skills, and other party shameries (yes I made that up).

- Lechic drop a pic of her ? ...damn.

- Things died down.

PAUSING FOR A RECAP PIC DROP
    tumblr_mppfnseNIN1s160pco1_500_zps44d34db0.jpg

ok back to our regularly IC programming...

• Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

post pics? Fam you copy the URL, press the button of the tree (next to the C) above the text box then paste in the pop up box

Alright thanks does that go for GIFs
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why are there so manny posts.....??

i just don't have the patience to read through this ? at home...

did anthing major happen or are yall just geeking again?

i gotta bday party for a snot nose 2 year old poppin off saturday, so a ? getting ? off of box wine tonight......chardonay 13.5 ?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Alright thanks does that go for GIFs

tumblr_lucpdmBrwm1qcjokg.gif

• KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    @darkone360 you a real ? for the recaps.you get no less than goat from me for the time being b.
  • Dupac
    Options
  • Dupac
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »

man ? with that nerdy white boy cracka ? . grown and stupid, ? and unusual, ? and delusional

? ..............you're white
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn 104 pages Sleep aint recovering from dis ? he gonna make a new username nd neva post pics on da internet again
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    haute wrote: »
    its waaaaay to early from me to be this tipsy

If there's 100 more posts when I wake up tomorrow

I probably should FOF this

no bro. please dont do it

notlikethis3rxq.gif

i'm not ready to go back to regular posting

I understand your fear bruh

There is a warm place called THE IC UNDERWARE HAVEN where you will get some rest...

Now go bruh go to your new shelter...

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder what the next exposure will be?
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    i mean where @pico at though? i havent seen her throw no blows in here.
  • Dupac
    Options
    Conflict stalkin du like a ? would.Creep ass miserable cracka needs to blam himself asap

honestly the only time I see u post is when youre mentioning me. wassup with the ? and unusual? I post in two treads out of this entire forum. EXPLAIN YOURSELF ?

you know how may people feel the same way about you....

you're creepier than dead eye....

at least with his creepiness we know he tryna ? something.......

what's you're purpose to being so creepy???....explain yourself ? .....
This discussion has been closed.