Is fleeing to Hong Kong a good look when the U.S Gov't wants your head?

Options
124»

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    And many people HAVE moved from America to overseas, Halle Berry comes to mind and some other people I know. If you're willing to help me move, a small donation is always nice
    Halle Berry is more of a millionaire flitting about globally as she sees fit. rich people are not who we're talking about here unless posters want to start revealing themselves as independently wealthy

also, giving you a $0 donation helps prove my point, so pass on that

Well all that doesn't change the fact that I wish to move away from the United States of KKK-A. I'll be saving up accordingly, and in fact I am already. I'm tired of my tax dollars supporting racism, neverending wars and illegal spying. In the words of Akon, I feel I'm no longer home.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol.. This ? sounding like the Game name dropping. So we supposed to believe you jet setting like Halle, but need donations? Make sure you learn that language too and don't be ready to adjust to things not be as available.

It would probably be a good look for you. Just don't go looking for the Halle Berry experience.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Well all that doesn't change the fact that I wish to move away from the United States of KKK-A.
    the only appropriate way to make that work is to spell it "AmeriKKKa" like an excellent Ice Cube album would; otherwise, you're just trying too hard
    I'll be saving up accordingly, and in fact I am already. I'm tired of my tax dollars supporting racism, neverending wars and illegal spying. In the words of Akon, I feel I'm no longer home.
    again: "a lot of people say this, and it never, ever happens"

also, let me know the country you're moving to that DOESN'T have racism and/or illegal spying (and probably the wars too)

• kingblaze84
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Since people seem curious about me wishing to leave AmeriKKKa, my preference is somewhere in the Caribbean where the cost of living is lower and the environment (for the most part) is laid back. A large English speaking population is also preferred. I know someone who went to Trinidad last month and he's told family he's not coming back. Trinidad, Jamaica, and maybe Barbados are my preferred countries, and I'm willing to give Canada a try too.

And Janklow, I know almost every country out there has racism in some form. It's why I prefer living in a mostly Black nation OR a nation with a large amount of Blacks, where I would feel most comfortable.
  • janklow
    Options
    Since people seem curious about me wishing to leave AmeriKKKa-
    thank you for your usage of the correct terminology
    Trinidad, Jamaica, and maybe Barbados are my preferred countries, and I'm willing to give Canada a try too.
    i hear Jamaica sucks but Trinidad is nice, although in fairness, some of this is coming from Trinidadians, some of whom hate Jamaica
    And Janklow, I know almost every country out there has racism in some form. It's why I prefer living in a mostly Black nation OR a nation with a large amount of Blacks, where I would feel most comfortable.
    look, if CANADA counts, then you might as well just stay in the US (which you will anyway) and stop pretending
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    don't give up on America. we need all the help we can get. Besides, America is still about top 20 places to live in the world despite all of it's problems. Probably better than anywhere in the Caribbean. If you're really serious, someplace like Canada, Switzerland, or maybe even Ghana would be nice. Just because there's more black people in the Caribbean might not amount to much. Caribbean blacks are more different than American blacks than American blacks are different from America whites. Same with African blacks. And many African blacks look down on American blacks.

Anyways, I'm hoping to live and retire in Hawaii. Nice weather, women, and isolation from mainland America and all of it's ? .
  • janklow
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    -and isolation from mainland America and all of it's ? .
    good luck with THAT notion

• kingblaze84
    Options
    don't give up on America. we need all the help we can get. Besides, America is still about top 20 places to live in the world despite all of it's problems. Probably better than anywhere in the Caribbean. If you're really serious, someplace like Canada, Switzerland, or maybe even Ghana would be nice. Just because there's more black people in the Caribbean might not amount to much. Caribbean blacks are more different than American blacks than American blacks are different from America whites. Same with African blacks. And many African blacks look down on American blacks.

Anyways, I'm hoping to live and retire in Hawaii. Nice weather, women, and isolation from mainland America and all of it's ? .

It's hard not to give up on America when it's becoming very obvious America has two systems and two ways of working, one for Whites and one for Blacks. I have no desire to live in a racist nation like America for any longer than I have to. For now I have no choice but to stay here but I'm fairly certain my mind is made up at this point that I want out. If I get the kind of money I'm really looking for I'll apply for citizenship in another nation ASAP. I'll still continue trying to bring some positive change to America by helping others and fighting to create a better place while I'm here but I'm not naive, America is a sinking ship and things will not change much for the better.

The only thing that might make me keep living here are the beautiful women who entertain me here and my family and friends. Otherwise, ? AmeriKKKa.

• Jabu_Rule
    Options
    You do know that crackers and the Crown runs the Caribbean right? The upper society in the Caribbean are crackers and there is even racism with Indians vs blacks.. Also there is a cultural difference. Don't think that they will be ready to accept a Yankee so quick unless you come from that background. Trinidad is in the heart of the drug trade and Jamaica is still a war zone. America has always had those systems and it was far worse when we were in chains and segregated (even though that still exist to a degree). You didn't see your ancestors running and tucking tail did you?
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -and isolation from mainland America and all of it's ? .
    good luck with THAT notion

Stop raining on my parade!
  • janklow
    Options
    Stop raining on my parade!
    sorry that Hawaii isn't free of ? , man
    but it does have some cool beaches if you're into that kind of thing
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2013
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    You do know that crackers and the Crown runs the Caribbean right? The upper society in the Caribbean are crackers and there is even racism with Indians vs blacks.. Also there is a cultural difference. Don't think that they will be ready to accept a Yankee so quick unless you come from that background. Trinidad is in the heart of the drug trade and Jamaica is still a war zone. America has always had those systems and it was far worse when we were in chains and segregated (even though that still exist to a degree). You didn't see your ancestors running and tucking tail did you?

There's racism everywhere and for the record I'm of Caribbean background, as both of my parents are from the Caribbean. I'm lucky to not have experienced DIRECT racism in America, at least not to my face but I'm all too aware of racial disparities in the criminal justice system here in America. I have a good idea of what Caribbean society is like based on family that has traveled there and more times then not, I hear people say they want to retire there then here in the USA. Cost of living is cheaper and it's much more relaxed compared to America (if you have money saved up). Not all places in the Caribbean are bad and some places are better then others, just like any other nation. As I've said before, I'm also tired of my taxpayer dollars supporting the destruction and evil American govt supports worldwide.

I must confess though, seeing some posts here have made me somewhat more open to retiring in America and trying to work things out. But Snowden's revelations about American govt and how intrusive it is, along with the Zimmerman verdict, have left me wary of living in America for long. We'll see
  • janklow
    Options
    I must confess though, seeing some posts here have made me somewhat more open to retiring in America and trying to work things out. But Snowden's revelations about American govt and how intrusive it is, along with the Zimmerman verdict, have left me wary of living in America for long. We'll see
    Snowden invites you to join him in Russia along with other storied American defectors
    prepare yourself for a disappointing lifestyle

• kingblaze84
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Snowden invites you to join him in Russia along with other storied American defectors

I won't be moving to Russia that's for sure. Not into pale, skinny women with flat ? .
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options

I won't be moving to Russia that's for sure. Not into pale, skinny women with flat ? .

Woah Woah Woah brah. Russian women are the thickest white women on the planet by a large degree. They have flat ones, but they also have some properly thick women.
  • janklow
    Options
    a fairly reasonable decision
    Woah Woah Woah brah. Russian women are the thickest white women on the planet by a large degree. They have flat ones, but they also have some properly thick women.
    also very likely to turn gross as they age

• kingblaze84
    Options
    a fairly reasonable decision
    also very likely to turn gross as they age

You saved me ten seconds of my time.....I thank you
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's hard not to give up on America when it's becoming very obvious America has two systems and two ways of working, one for Whites and one for Blacks. I have no desire to live in a racist nation like America for any longer than I have to. For now I have no choice but to stay here but I'm fairly certain my mind is made up at this point that I want out. If I get the kind of money I'm really looking for I'll apply for citizenship in another nation ASAP. I'll still continue trying to bring some positive change to America by helping others and fighting to create a better place while I'm here but I'm not naive, America is a sinking ship and things will not change much for the better.

The only thing that might make me keep living here are the beautiful women who entertain me here and my family and friends. Otherwise, ? AmeriKKKa.

I encourage you to get things together financially and look abroad as a black man. I think that is a better approach than complaining. I wish more black guys would take this approach. A lot of times people act like this is the only country available to them. We have to get more American born blacks to think about the possibility of transferring there assets to other countries.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »

I encourage you to get things together financially and look abroad as a black man. I think that is a better approach than complaining. I wish more black guys would take this approach. A lot of times people act like this is the only country available to them. We have to get more American born blacks to think about the possibility of transferring there assets to other countries.

Thanks bro, I'm absolutely very serious about leaving America one day, assuming my finances get to the level needed to retire comfortably somewhere else. I have love for many people in this country but zero love for the systems in place. I want out and aside from family and friends, have little reason to want to stay in this country. My hatred of American govt and the constant evil it's spreading globally and nationally leaves a bad taste every day. My next post will show why my hatred for American govt is growing.....
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2013
    Options
    America's ? federal government has demanded several internet companies TURN OVER PASSWORDS TO THE FEDS......

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/497346/is-fleeing-to-hong-kong-a-good-look-when-the-u-s-gov-t-wants-your-head/p4

Secret demands mark escalation in Internet surveillance by the federal government through gaining access to user passwords, which are typically stored in encrypted form.

The U.S. government has demanded that major Internet companies divulge users' stored passwords, according to two industry sources familiar with these orders, which represent an escalation in surveillance techniques that has not previously been disclosed.

If the government is able to determine a person's password, which is typically stored in encrypted form, the credential could be used to log in to an account to peruse confidential correspondence or even impersonate the user. Obtaining it also would aid in deciphering encrypted devices in situations where passwords are reused.

"I've certainly seen them ask for passwords," said one Internet industry source who spoke on condition of anonymity. "We push back."

A second person who has worked at a large Silicon Valley company confirmed that it received legal requests from the federal government for stored passwords. Companies "really heavily scrutinize" these requests, the person said. "There's a lot of 'over my dead body.'"

Some of the government orders demand not only a user's password but also the encryption algorithm and the so-called salt, according to a person familiar with the requests. A salt is a random string of letters or numbers used to make it more difficult to reverse the encryption process and determine the original password. Other orders demand the secret question codes often associated with user accounts.

----damn just when I thought I couldn't hate American govt any more then I do already, I saw this.....

Obama, ? YOU AND SUCK A ? . To the feds, ? YOU TOO