Which match did you enjoy most

Options
lookdude
lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2013 in Off The Turn Buckle
We were spoiled back then classic paper-view quality matches televised on the regular

These 3 matches I remember vividly and are 3 of my favorites if you haven't seen these yet go check em out ASAP

http://youtu.be/2olXHBDmXUU

http://youtu.be/A4q_aFUi1w4

http://youtu.be/5pbthEUoNrA

Which match did you enjoy most 16 votes

RVD Vs Eddie Guerro i.c title Ladder match
12%
Sour-CreamMr. Rich Pryor 2 votes
Undertaker vs Jeff Hardy WWE title Ladder match
43%
jonoCymicaldaneits....JOHN BlookdudeTheBoyRoPeezy_JenkinsSolitary Soldier 7 votes
Brock Lesnar vs Kurt angle iron man match
43%
Cutler 26 INT's LOL!PanchoYoSanchoDOPEdweebzAlready Home_17TheRicanKingTonyDubbzbindayvez79 7 votes

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was David vs Goliath with a twist. That match is absolutely one of my fav matches ever. Jeff Hardy was made that night...he wouldn't cash in on it for years later but he was made as a singles star that night.

I love all 3 though.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that was the time they broke up the hardys and favored to push jeff hard since he was the most popular hardy, JR was the ? during that match
  • ThatPigskinGuy007
    ThatPigskinGuy007 Members Posts: 76 ✭✭
    Options
    MAN don't none of these compare to Undertaker vs HBK or Undertaker and ? Foley. Now those were some real classics!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're referring to Undertaker vs Mankind in the HIAC, then it's not a "real classic".
  • Mr. Rich Pryor
    Mr. Rich Pryor Members Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    enjoyed da battle between da frog splash legends but either way they all wuz trill as ? !
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Kurt Angle vs Brock iron man match was done as perfectly as perfection could be accomplished.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PAPER-VIEW.....................................................
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MAN don't none of these compare to Undertaker vs HBK or Undertaker and ? Foley. Now those were some real classics!

Anytime Undertaker and Shawn Michaels had matches you knew something epic happened leading up to the match (Shawn Michaels on some ? ), you were in for a epic match, or a combo of both......... Taker and Mankind had a few classics too.............
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never got into the Angle/Lesnar feud. And RVD/Eddie fell flat after that dude ran in.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Angle/Lesnar fued was the only thing that kept me watching Smackdown in 03.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this a tough choice right here, i wanna go with taker and hardy, i was so into it cuz hardy was representing for the underdogs, that was like his coming out party n/h, and the respect from taker at the end seemed legit
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a big fan of high flyers. RVD still in his prime VS Eddie Guerrero in his prime.