Options
    any on have a link?

Check the last page, I posted a link.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    any on have a link?

good looks i actually ended up finding one.

this ? was Epicfuckingness.....Got Batman droppin a tear was trill...Flash that dude....Aquaman was a G in this ? ... WW was bodying hoes and kids!!!

with that said Marvel aint ? with DC, DC is just to raw
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    any on have a link?

this ? was Epicfuckingness.....Got Batman droppin a tear was trill...Flash that dude....Aquaman was a G in this ? ... WW was bodying hoes and kids!!!

Bruh. Wonder Woman killed a kid
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Triple B's wrote: »
    any on have a link?

trill enough lol

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple B's wrote: »
    any on have a link?

lol
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    #DCSDCC - DC Comics ‏@DCComics 8m

So about future DC animated features: Justice League: War in 2014, Son Of Batman and Batman: Assault on Arkham. #dcsdcc

GOAT
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i loved the gore
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Aquaman was dope in this.

Was surprised to see Etrigan the demon even though he didnt do ?
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Just finished it. Aight, this might be it. This might be the greatest DC animated flick of all time. OF ALL TIME! It's easily instant top 3. I wish it were 2 hours so they wouldn't have had to rush some stuff.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just finished watching...I say GOTDAMN!!! Everyone getting bodied left and right
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah this is definitely their best work.topping under the red hood was no easy task but they did it while making aquaman look dope as well(DC owes ed boon and co. some thank yous)
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    one of the best Ive ever seen...wonderwoman was rutheless, aquaman was a bully, superman had AIDS and bruce dropping tears at the end was real

and I geeked out like a kid when GRIFTER popped up....memories of WILDCATS when I was a kid

http://www.solarmovie.so/link/play/1471414/

this link still works
  • iron man1
    Options
    I wasn't feeling that cap marvel wonderwoman fight though I can't lie I caught feelings with that ? lol gtfoh with that but other than that GOTDAMN again batman alternate gives no ?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn, just when i'm upping wally west, they drop a dope ass barry allen movie....smh
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was dope...1st time i ever really seen any focus put on flash
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was tight. Marvel go the live action movies on lock, but DC got the animated joints sewn up. The only thing weird about it is that the end of it kinda ruined the moral of the story. Flash was supposed to learn that sometimes he just has to let things be right? Well, that would have stuck a lot better if he hadn't basically come out of the whole thing with a lifetime of memories with his mother and no negative drawbacks to show for it. In other words, he essentially accomplished what he wanted to do when he took the action we're supposed to believe was a bad move.

On a side note, the people saying this was the most violent/goriest animated movie they've ever seen must not watch any anime at all.
  • Copper
    Options
    And also Bruce's mother turned into the joker....for anyone who missed it
  • iron man1
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

I won't lie I caught a chill from how she was laughing an seeing young bruce leak like that on the floor.
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Great movie, A little confused about Wally and Barry.....whats the relation? They both hooking up with Iris? When I saw Martha Wayne Laughing like that I thought she was poisoned by the Joker lol crazy twist in the story.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King Lee wrote: »

Great movie, A little confused about Wally and Barry.....whats the relation? They both hooking up with Iris? When I saw Martha Wayne Laughing like that I thought she was poisoned by the Joker lol crazy twist in the story.

Uncle and nephew through marriage. Barry Allen's Lois Lane was Iris West Wally's aunt who eventually became Barry's wife.
  • Copper
    Options
    Barry Allen was flash before wally west..
    Iris married Barry
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was tight. Marvel go the live action movies on lock, but DC got the animated joints sewn up. The only thing weird about it is that the end of it kinda ruined the moral of the story. Flash was supposed to learn that sometimes he just has to let things be right? Well, that would have stuck a lot better if he hadn't basically come out of the whole thing with a lifetime of memories with his mother and no negative drawbacks to show for it. In other words, he essentially accomplished what he wanted to do when he took the action we're supposed to believe was a bad move.

On a side note, the people saying this was the most violent/goriest animated movie they've ever seen must not watch any anime at all.

Of course anime is worse in violence. But in terms of being based on American comic book characters, nothing is worse than that movie. How can a pg-13 film have kids getting killed and people's limbs and heads getting cut off? With blood in it and all?
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    question who is the Fastest Flash?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    barry was for a good while..

wally had the potential, but he has a mental block due to never really wanting to replace barry....

but once that ? was lifted, wally ripped through everything..

barry had to come back from the dead for that ? to happen though
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Speaking of the Flash....

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=46987

The CW is expected to reveal plans for a Flash series this afternoon during the network's presentation to the Television Critics Association.

According to Deadline, "Arrow" co-creators Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg are developing the project, with an eye toward introducing the DC Comics speedster during the hit drama's upcoming second season. The "Flash" pilot reportedly will be written by Berlanti, Kreisberg and DC Entertainment Chief Creative Officer Geoff Johns, who has penned episodes of "Smallville" and "Arrow," and directed by David ? .

Considering the relatively grounded approach to "Arrow," it might be difficult to imagine the two heroes inhabiting the same universe. However, "Arrow" star Stephen Amell may have signaled the arrival of The Flash at Comic-Con International when he was asked which DC character he'd like to see on the series. "The Flash," the actor said immediately. "The Flash is cool. I think he could be done in a cool way."

Although Deadline contends expanding the DC "footprint" on The CW has been a priority for the network and corporate sibling Warner Bros. Television, they've had limited success beyond "Smallville," which went off the air in 2011. While "Arrow" was a breakout hit last season, a planned adaptation of Wonder Woman, called "Amazon," didn't receive a pilot order, and announced projects based on The Spectre, Raven and the adventures of ? Grayson before he became Robin never materialized. "Human Target," loosely based on the character created by ? Wein and Carmine Infantino, was canceled in 2011 after two seasons.

If "The Flash" makes it to air, it would mark the second live-action TV series for the character, who's also rumored to be heading to the big screen in 2015: A drama, developed by Danny Bilson and Paul De Meo and starring John Wesley Shipp aired for one season from 1990 to 1991 on CBS.