Report: Aaron Hernandez BEING CHARGED FOR MURDER (UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? own surveillance system sold him out.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ever play that game man hunt on ps2? That pic looks like it from game
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plax shot himself, but aaron hernandez has taken self ether to a whole nother level
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    murder was the case that they gave him
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crazy how sloppy the whole thing was...from leaving dude's body out in the open to the surveillance footage. I wonder how it would have gone down if Lloyd didn't have those car keys in his pocket.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sensitive ass ?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they back at that lake looking for the murder weapon
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't blaming hiphop but Hernandez is obviously a nikka that took his rap CD's a lil too seriously.

Too bad rappers don't rap about actually being *good* criminals.

They just rap about doing dirt and going to jail. And glorifying it.

That's like a nikka braggin about all the ? he gets and how much fun it is to take his AIDS medication.

• ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    word not saying violence on the screen translates to violence on the street but they hold weight

these rappers can make people do anything nowadays weed, mollies, apple bottom jeans with the boots with the fur etc

be saying the most basic ? and itll be on peoples timeline for days

'i guess thats just the motion' smh
  • ckfree
    Options
    funniest thing about this aaron hernandez ? is that the patriots blocked him on twitter lol
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    word not saying violence on the screen translates to violence on the street but they hold weight

these rappers can make people do anything nowadays weed, mollies, apple bottom jeans with the boots with the fur etc

word, i sent this dude a friend request the other day on facebook and he denied that ? . And his response just said "no new friends"
  • ckfree
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    ckfree wrote: »

word, i sent this dude a friend request the other day on facebook and he denied that ? . And his response just said "no new friends"

'its just us'

use it to your advantage though

ask a woman if you can ? and if she curve you say they are just song lyrics quit being so full of yourself ?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    abcnews.go.com/Sports/t/story/associate-hernandez-put-guns-box-basement-19855519?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.google.com%2F
    Associate: Hernandez Put Guns in Box in Basement

The Associated Press
    Today, 5:38 PM EDT

New court records say that an associate of Aaron Hernandez told police the former New England Patriot put guns in a box in his basement after returning from the industrial park where his friend was fatally shot.

An affidavit released by Attleboro District Court says Carlos Ortiz told investigators Hernandez put firearms in the black box after Odin Lloyd's killing. The document indicates one was a small gun Ortiz handed Hernandez after they returned home with another associate, Ernest Wallace. Ortiz said he earlier saw Hernandez with an additional "large handgun."

Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to murder in the death of Lloyd, a 27-year-old Boston semi-professional football player whose body was found June 17 about a mile from Hernandez's North Attleborough, Mass., home. His attorneys have said the case against him is circumstantial and they are confident he will be exonerated.

Authorities believe Lloyd was killed with a .45-caliber Glock, which hasn't been recovered. Prosecutors say video surveillance from Hernandez's home before and after the killing shows him holding a gun that appears to be a Glock.

Police divers have been searching this week in a lake in Bristol, Conn., Hernandez's hometown. Authorities have declined to comment on the search, but have confirmed it is linked to the investigation.

Prosecutors have not said who fired the fatal shots. But court records released in Florida say Ortiz told investigators Wallace said it was Hernandez.

The new documents released in Massachusetts indicate authorities seized a cellphone and credit and bank cards from a relative of Hernandez, identified as Tanya Singleton-Valderamma, of Bristol. Ortiz told investigators he and Wallace drove to Bristol after Lloyd's killing and that he was dropped off at Singleton-Valderamma's house, according to the affidavit. Ortiz said he discussed Lloyd's killing with her.

The records say that Singleton-Valderamma later purchased with a credit card, under a previous name, a Greyhound ticket from Macon, Ga., to Miami, Fla., and that Wallace traveled on a bus between those two points. He later turned himself in in Miramar, Fla., where his parents live, and is being held in Massachusetts on a charge of accessory to murder after the fact.

The affidavit says it is not known how Wallace traveled from Connecticut to Georgia.

Snitch Ortiz...
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Defense will lean heavily on the missing weapon if they don't find it by the time the trial starts.

I don't think it will help tho. He'll get conspiracy if nothing else.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did ya'll read that letter he sent from jail? This ? has well and truely lost his mind....that 30 for 30 is gonna be top 3 all time.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has the Wallace dude been talking to authorities? I think the defense will try to introduce the possibility that he pulled the trigger. And unless Wallace testifies, that's pretty much their only shot at creating reasonable doubt.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Nikka is approaching Diva status.

Ol' singing ass nikka.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Ortiz just telling everything with his telling ass.

? is disgusting breh.

This ? out chea hittin Mariah Carey high notes...
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that , you people would be singing too if it kept you from doing a life bid.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that , you people would be singing too if it kept you from doing a life bid.

Nah if I put myself in a situation knowing the consequences and repercussions if caught and still went through with it. I would man up. He ain't have to ride out w/ them. Homie made that decision himself.