If you are ? /Black/AfroAmerican/AfricanAmerican/Colored/? then you are not a citizen

Options
Black Boy King
Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Peace, Black/? /? /? /Afro-American/African-American/Colored sister or brother,

You are not a citizen in the United States.

The Thirteenth Amendment barred you from being a citizen.

http://abundancechild.wordpress.com/2009/12/10/13th-amendment-with-20-sections/
SECTION 12 – The traffic in Slaves with Africa is hereby forever prohibited on pain of death and the forfeiture of all the rights and property of persons engaged therein; and the descendants of Africans shall not be citizens.

The original 13th amendment had 20 sections and was written in 1810.

I'm sorry, that is a odd way of putting it.

The 13th Amendment has 20 sections and was written in 1810.

The 13th Amendment that they began to "publicize" only has 5 sometime during the Reconstruction Era.

The Dred Scott case is proof of this concept.

The Dred Scott case says that slaves are property.

Therefore, whether "emancipated" (released from the plantation they're on) or not, they were still property because they were not men.

Property is property. You cannot turn property into people.

This "property" must prove it is not property but in fact, a man, else the government cannot/will not acknowledge it as a citizen or national (you must go the national route because the 13th Amendment made you ineligible to be a citizen).

Every man is equal under the US Constitution. Though, Blacks were (and are) considered property. So they could be slaves (owned by someone). Therefore, not equal. man =/= property.

This is because "Black" is not like "Irish", "Chinese", or "Mexican".

Those terms identify men, by saying they are from said nation. These are pronouns.

"Black" is not a pronoun. It is an adjective. It cannot identify anything.

It is a word they made up to be a noun/adjective in the Middle Ages to brand you (when finally conquered your Spain which you called Al Andalus). The word derives from the word in Old English blaec, which means pale/colorlessness. Bleach and bleak also derive from blaec.

Some dictionaries say cf. blakkir when means dark. cf means compare. Ignore that. Only look at what it ACTUALLY derives from. Not what it's like or similar too.

You, a Black as you claim, can be free from servitude (14th amendment says you must be convicted to be a slave) but you cannot be a US citizen.

The only way that it is possible is for this "property" (understand this is legalese, we all know human beings are living creatures) to be declared an actual person is if they prove they are not property.

Saying that you are Black does not say that you are not property.

Because that is what they have always been labeled property. That is why you have seen the phrase "free Black".

The only people that are citizens in the United States are those who have nationalities.

The 14th Amendment says "any persons born in the United States shall be made a citizen".

"But see, that contradicts the 13th Amendment!"

Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. The Constitution does not contradict itself.

Property cannot give birth to a person. Ronald McDonald cannot have a baby. He is not real.

A natural person in law has a nationality and proclaims it.

Lets take the illegal Mexicans for example. Congratulations, you made it across the border. You can now make your family something.

Ok, they come in America illegal (not citizens) then have babies. Now their babies are citizens.

Because their babies say they are Mexican. You pick on them because they are Mexican. But being Mexican makes them a natural person.

They go home and laugh at you because they know you think you are Black/? .

As if you are from Negrodania.

But one thing the government can do is incorporate property. Like Walmart. Walmart is an artificial entity.

Blacks are property, therefore the 14th amendment incorporated them via the incorporation clause (go read it now.). They grant you privileges. You cannot use the Constitution in court to protect you, however. Because you are not a citizen.

If you do not know your nationality, then I'm sure you say that you are African-American.

SMH, at African, everyone's history goes back to Africa. This is common knowledge.
Short tangent
Let me clarify that. Everyone is from the area they call "Africa". No civilized being should claim African though. Because that means you have been subjugated in law. Your ancestors were subjugated ACTUALLY though, by Scipio Africanus which the word African comes from. The Latin word Africanus. The people he defeated capitulated. So it makes sense for the term to be synonymous to slave.

The entire world is divided up into nations

If your people were civilized beings then they were part of a nation (or empire or kingdom) at one point before your people were enslaved in the US.

So therefore

Either your people were a wild animals or from another planet, and the Europeans actually saved you and civilized you

Or your people were of a nation, kingdom, or empire prior to being captured

Period.

...So where to now you say?

...Who are you...?

........You do understand you are in the darkness now right? You were before but you had a artificial (fake) light (truth), and I just burned it out (exposed the lie you live). You have no idea who you are. You never did.

That is

Unless you have become acquainted with the teachings of the Prophet Noble Drew Ali..............

Your Great and Magnanimous Friend,

Perfect

Comments

• Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In b4 the lock
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Lets go to Cuba
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    yeah we were considered 3/5ths of a man we learned this in middle school. how many times threads like these are going to be made. p.s I didn't read.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    yeah we were considered 3/5ths of a man we learned this in middle school. how many times threads like these are going to be made. p.s I didn't read.
    The thread is not about the past. The thread is about the present. And I'm sorry that you cannot read. You will catch on.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    I won't leave my brothers lost without a clue.
    black·a·moor [blak-uh-moor] Show IPA
    noun Now Usually Offensive.
    1. a black person.
    2. any dark-skinned person.
    Origin: 1540–50; unexplained variant of phrase black Moor

• Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too many unsubstantiated claims to parse through...A for effort though...
  • Black Boy King
    edited August 2013
    Options
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too many unsubstantiated claims to parse through...A for effort though...

I'll never understand these kinds of posts. Please tell me how one fully substantiates information that has been purposefully kept out of the majority of history books that are accessible?
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But I have a social security number
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    goat thread
    #wakeup
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ...this is about as bad as someone using the Bible to say ? favors a specific race of people; that if it is in the Constitution, then it comes from a higher power.
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My Canadian passport says I'm a citizen. Ya'll ? still slaves.

3859271924_24af790d82_o.gif
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    ...this is about as bad as someone using the Bible to say ? favors a specific race of people; that if it is in the Constitution, then it comes from a higher power.
    The Constitution is the Supreme Law of the land.

The Constitution is the foundation of democracy, which is based on the laws of insomnia. If you do not uphold the Constitution, you go against the laws of equality. If the Constitution is not respected, the power is NOT in the people's hands, therefore this is not democracy but more-so aristocracy, monarchy, or dictatorship.

The foundation of a lawsuit is someone's constitutional right has been violated so they are making a reclamation of that right by suing you. If you do not respect the Constitution, I have no idea how you expect the justice system to be fair to you.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    I could explain to you why "LORD ? " (not ? himself, get that straight) cursed the people of Ham (Northwest and Southwest Africa at the time, Shem was Northeast/Southeast) but we must move one step at a time.

But confirm that it is indeed LORD ? /LORD (Jewish national ? , always in all CAPS) that cursed people and not ? (the Supreme Being, whose name is always spelled simply ? or Lord. Example: Genesis 1). ? will not curse you unless you ask to be cursed.
  • Splackavelli
    edited August 2013
    Options
    no I can read I just didn't want to read subject matter like this for the 15,000th time.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The concept of the nation state is out dated and all man's laws are a farce used to dull the resistance of the population to their exploitation.
  • Splackavelli
    edited August 2013
    Options
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    So we're just suppose to ignore the 14th amendment later over ruling the 13th used in the Dredd Scott case?

Sounds like something a white man would do.

The same thing that makes anybody else a citizen, makes us a citizen. As americans by birth right like the rest, we legally have access to the same rights that any other american has. Granted there are those that wish to deny us such things, legally they're not suppose too.

I'm not saying it didn't exist, MS didn't even ratify the amendment till this year, but it's an out dated example to our current legal status in this country. Things would be a lot worst if they were legally able to act as if the original 13th amendment was up holded by law.

• The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options

/

?????????????????????????????????
  • Black Boy King
    edited August 2013
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    So we're just suppose to ignore the 14th amendment later over ruling the 13th used in the Dredd Scott case?

Sounds like something a white man would do.
    Lol. the European (stop saying white, those devils are NOT pure/innocent) used the 14th amendment to incorporated you because a slave is property. That is the only way property could be given rights without just telling them who they are (nationality). When something is incorporated, you are grant it privileges that are similar to the rights of an equal citizen. And then someone has to represent it on it's behalf.

This is why they call you a fool if go to their 'courts' and try to represent yourself. They know you are incompetent. They know you are property. They know you come in fighting a traffic ticket not knowing that it is a criminal lawsuit where the State (an artificial entity/property as well, not a natural person) is suing you for breach of contract, yet they totally DENY you due process. Because they know property cannot indict anything...! Property has no rights!

But they know the masses are puppets! Everyone goes with what "they think they believe is right" or "how they feel" or "what everyone else is doing", when government is run on LAW and FACTS. FACTS. Ask Trayvon Martin and the family. FACTS.
    The same thing that makes anybody else a citizen, makes us a citizen.

Stop.

What doesn't fit here?
    Chinese man
    Irish man
    Saudi Arabian man
    German man
    Black man

Black does not fit. Why does Black not fit? Because Black is an adjective. Any one of those other mean could be Black. But they are not listed as Black in law. Why? Because they know that's fiction and artificial. They know who they are. No logical Nigerian, Norwegian, Brazilian, etc. will call themselves Black. That will place them immediately in a losing situation. That also separates them from their identity and culture.
    As americans by birth right like the rest-

Stop, stop, stop, you are ahead of yourself. You are not an American (US citizen, you mean) by birthright. They stole your birthright by severing your ties with your nation and classifying you as ? /Black/Colored. Because ? /Black/Colored means property. So when you were "born", you're still not a citizen because you were birthed from property (mother and father claimed Black), so you're still property. And when you grow up, you continue to claim that you are property.

Only men are equal.

Men could/can not be slaves. Your slave ancestors were property called Negros/Blacks. You claim to be a descendant of Negros/Blacks/Africans, therefore you are property as well. Because a living human bring be produced by property. I've never seen it, you've never seen it. It's a technicality but it is real.

"Blacks" were property. The "abolishment of slavery" (though it clearly still exists), did not say that Blacks are not property anymore. You cannot turn property into a human being. Until they recognize a nation called "Black" or the "Black Nation", Blacks will always be property because all men on this Earth are of a nation
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    It may sound like I am pushing ? agenda but the ? does not want you to know this because if you did you would stop playing their games.

Why are you holding on to "Black" so much?

Do you think your race was created in 1492?

Or do you think you existed before then?

Let their term that they created out of thin air go. Be yourself. Use the legitimate term, Moor, that has real history dating back to the Greeks Maurus (thats as far as the etymology in the dictionary says).
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black = african person outside of africa
This discussion has been closed.