What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Joe Budden & Styles P Get Into Tense Convo Over Kendrick Lamar

Replies

• bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got my phone number any problems could of called me - joe
  • lion_heartlion_heart Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ I'm street and he is net comment
    "I'm seeing it clearer
    Hating the picture in the mirror
    They claim we inferior
    So why the fuck these devils fear ya?"
    2pac

"The United States has no choice but to attack Syria because Dictator Bashar al-Assad is killing his own people with chemical weapons. Before, he was just killing them with bullets. But if America cared about shooting people, we'd be invading Chicago."
    Stephen Colbert
    DOPEdweebz
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How you gonna tweet about somebody else being "net" but you're street? Lmao and y'all in here too concerned with hatin on joe to even call that out

I thought I was the only one that caught that. Its kinda weird a niggas sayin "Im Street, He's the Net(regardless if you really are) BUT YOU SAYING THIS ON TWITTER! Dont that mean you kinda net to responding on the net?
    bankrupt baller
  • joeyfkncrakkjoeyfkncrakk Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real shyt, I was at the barber shop yesterday and niggas was gassed and said I was crazy for saying only rapper worth anything lyrically from NY IMO is Styles P... And he's a vet so KDot ain't barking up his tree
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anybody know you could be both is me, Im just sayin, It came off a bit hypocritical on S.P' s part the way it reads
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

unspoken_respectbuttuh_b
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theodis wrote: »
    I swear NY rappers are like racist whites. when you call the system out they get offended, and can't even get along with each other
    nah... joe just really dislikable...

nigga is the drake from my era.

which is why he stay getting punched in the face...

Drake?I don't think so

I know Budden took L's but at least he got get back on Con and Rae's bodyguard was huge

Drake ain't even American, he would never even troll a real fight.Joe don't give a fuck

remember when Drake was nervous in that interview w/ Joe after Drake said some slick shit?

Loch Afro American Psycho EP/mixtape http://www.datpiff.com/Loch-Afro-American-Psycho-mixtape.740928.html
    Loch's youtube channel youtube.com/lochofmceo
    Loch Afro American Horror Story Mixtape Hosted by @DJDooWop http://piff.me/d91349e via @DatPiff
    Follow @Loch121 http://Twitter.com/loch121
    Follow Loch on instagram. http://instagram.com/loch121
    [Deleted User]
  • MuhannadMuhannad Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe's up to his usual sh*t again. Either respond to Kendrick on wax like your boy Joell did or KIM. Styles P was right for blowing him off.

Some guys misinterpreted why Ghost said what he said. I took it as him saying he's not with the e-beefing, tweeting back and forth and pulling corny stunts on the 'net, using the 'net to promote himself like Budden does.
    *~queenbee~*[Trillmatic]Bodhi
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe makes it to easy to hate him.... With that said he done battled many a rapper....nigga went at jay 50 and game...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    sully
  • smokelahomasmokelahoma Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Styles is a homotional pussy and part of whats wrong with hip hop. the whole KDot "diss" was about lyrical competition and this idiot wanna talk about physicallity. Joe just tryin to see how he felt about it and Styles act like a bitch, smh

thats not what happened...

how did it happen then because from the tweets I just read thats exactly what happened
  • bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theodis wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Joe makes it to easy to hate him.... With that said he done battled many a rapper....nigga went at jay 50 and game...

too bad they didn't notice....well... except for game...

Jay sent a shot at joe on reminder
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How you gonna tweet about somebody else being "net" but you're street? Lmao and y'all in here too concerned with hatin on joe to even call that out

Your obsessed with Joe Budden
    Gives us back images in sigs
    YamoleySensei
  • nyst8ofminnyst8ofmin Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Styles is a homotional pussy and part of whats wrong with hip hop. the whole KDot "diss" was about lyrical competition and this idiot wanna talk about physicallity. Joe just tryin to see how he felt about it and Styles act like a bitch, smh

how did it happen then because from the tweets I just read thats exactly what happened

there was no reason for joe to say styles' name. if joe felt some sort of way about it he shouldve handled it. nobody said styles' name and joe tried to bait him. thats bitch shit. why did joe feel the need to include styles?
    Muhannadsully[Trillmatic]
  • smokelahomasmokelahoma Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nyst8ofmin wrote: »

there was no reason for joe to say styles' name. if joe felt some sort of way about it he shouldve handled it. nobody said styles' name and joe tried to bait him. thats bitch shit. why did joe feel the need to include styles?

uhhh because Styles is from New York? you got KDot from Cali claimin he the King Of New York and Styles supposed to be this hard ass mc from NY and he aint sayin shit? Joe aint from NY so he aint gotta say shit, maybe he respected Styles and was shocked he hasnt said anything about the song.
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got my phone number any problems could of called me - joe

If you don't see the irony and stupidity of this statement then kill yourself. Tonight.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    monolithic[Trillmatic]
  • nyst8ofminnyst8ofmin Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nyst8ofmin wrote: »

uhhh because Styles is from New York? you got KDot from Cali claimin he the King Of New York and Styles supposed to be this hard ass mc from NY and he aint sayin shit? Joe aint from NY so he aint gotta say shit, maybe he respected Styles and was shocked he hasnt said anything about the song.

uhhh so is every 'hard ass mc' (pause) from ny that wasnt named on that record supposed to respond?

joe aint from ny so he shouldnt have said shit. and if joe felt some sort of way he should have said something direclty to Kenny instead of instigating shit with styles.
    Muhannadnumbaz...80's baby[Trillmatic]