zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    @sweetheart93

And married him at 19.

Thanks for confirming my theory that we discussed a few weeks back :-)

lmfao yeah, I don't believe in premarital sex

Not tryin to burn in hell yo. :(

@sweetheart93

You're definitely a rare breed.

Props for sticking to your principles.

Yeah, but she stuck to it with a white man so what good is that for us.

the ? ?
    THE FFFFFFFUCK??!?!?!

she stuck to her principles and applied them with white men.
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am not talking about your family relations, even roaches love their families so your concern for your KIN does not count. You are not going to marry have children and build a life with your cousin, brother or uncles. So therefore How black women feel about black men in general counts more than how they feel about the individual black men they may care for especially if they are family.

How does You being loyal and faithful to a white man create a positive for black men? it does nothing for us it only makes some ? happy.

It doesn't create a negative for black men, that should count for something, right?

RIGHT?
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok. for whatever reason you ended up with a white man that was your choice. Now that you have made that choice black men should no longer be your concern, so why are you co-signing these black men haters on twitter?

If I have a son, he'll be still be seen as black. and I also have brothers, cousins, uncles, and a father, so why wouldn't I be concerned about black men?

I felt like the tweets I quoted were true.

10zakgn.jpg

I am not talking about your family relations, even roaches love their families so your concern for your KIN does not count. You are not going to marry have children and build a life with your cousin, brother or uncles. So therefore How black women feel about black men in general counts more than how they feel about the individual black men they may care for especially if they are family.

How does You being loyal and faithful to a white man create a positive for black men? it does nothing for us it only makes some ? happy.

Zombie, I would just let her be. We went back and forth with her in a thread a while back and she still doesn't get it. If she's happily married to a white guy then that's fine. But she absolutely no right to speak on the relations between black men and women. Her attempt to reconcile and relate with black men is disingenuous and we all know it. Even she knows it.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    @sweetheart93

And married him at 19.

@sweetheart93

the ? ?
    THE FFFFFFFUCK??!?!?!

@sweetheart93 wasn't "deflowered" until her wedding night.

She unwittingly alluded to it a few weeks back in another thread, but it was confirmed in this thread once she disclosed that she met her husband when she was 17/18.

• zombie
    Options

It doesn't create a negative for black men, that should count for something, right?

RIGHT?

It creates one less black family so if anything it's either a negative or neutral. A loyal black woman that could have been with a black man is now with a white man.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited August 2013
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @sweetheart93

And married him at 19.

@sweetheart93

the ? ?
    THE FFFFFFFUCK??!?!?!

but you dont even know her!

lets think about this... what are the odds her life affects yours?

when yall be going off about interracial relations do yall consider that ? ?

do yall add any real life to yalls rhetoric or do you just live in a damn fantasy world where all paths intersect?

I think Zombie is looking at it from a larger perspective. Whether lives intersect isn't the issue.
  • zombie
    Options
    Ok. for whatever reason you ended up with a white man that was your choice. Now that you have made that choice black men should no longer be your concern, so why are you co-signing these black men haters on twitter?

If I have a son, he'll be still be seen as black. and I also have brothers, cousins, uncles, and a father, so why wouldn't I be concerned about black men?

I felt like the tweets I quoted were true.

10zakgn.jpg

Zombie, I would just let her be. We went back and forth with her in a thread a while back and she still doesn't get it. If she's happily married to a white guy then that's fine. But she absolutely no right to speak on the relations between black men and women. Her attempt to reconcile and relate with black men is disingenuous and we all know it. Even she knows it.

This sums up my argument with her perfectly.
  • zombie
    Options
    @sweetheart93

And married him at 19.

@sweetheart93

the ? ?
    THE FFFFFFFUCK??!?!?!

but you dont even know her!

lets think about this... what are the odds her life affects yours?

when yall be going off about interracial relations do yall consider that ? ?

do yall add any real life to yalls rhetoric or do you just live in a damn fantasy world where all paths intersect?

I think Zombie is looking at it from a larger perspective. Whether lives intersect isn't the issue.

Correct.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Did they really compare Karrine to Kardashian? SMH
    #BlackPowerisforBlackMen When the entire Black community STANDS UP for Trayvon but helps socially lynch Rachel Jeantel
    Did that fat black ? get stalked and shot like Trayvon? OK then..? . I swear its so easy to turn black females against black males. Way too easy. U can walk into a room with a bunch of black hoes and say, "BARRACK OBAMA," come back 5 minutes later and at least one of them hoes will be yelling, "? AINT ? !" to the top of her lungs.

I mean they'd be right for the most part but gotdamn. Sorry but black males have it way worse. We get shot and its perfectly legal in most states lol

Dont get me wrong. I dont support black ? in any way shape or form. Nor do I respect women as a whole (although I do respect certain PEOPLE who so happen to be women). But black ? are a special breed of stupid when it comes to relationships with black males and even themselves.

I mean damn black females seem to only be able to get along with their hair stylist and the ugly fat ? they keep around to keep their self-esteem afloat. You ? hate your Mothers, your Fathers (if he was dumb enough to stay around), your kids for looking like your baby daddy, the ? down the street that keep looking at your baby daddy...the ? across the street that, "think she cute," your cousin that "Liked" your ex's picture on Facebook.

These hoes even hate imaginary black ? . Specifically all their "haters" they swear to ? exist but nobody has even seen. Black women literally hate so many women they have to invent ? to hate. LAWWWD!
    States the bolded then writes a wall of text trashing black women. Too funny.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y 'know i'll stop after the first page. it's too early for this. i'm starting to know how playmaker felt in that butler thread. this ? just sends a negative energy towards me.
  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AUTONOMY FIRST!
  • SOWETO
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Black power is for everyone black.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y 'know i'll stop after the first page. it's too early for this. i'm starting to know how playmaker felt in that butler thread. this ? just sends a negative energy towards me.

eddiemurphyyesnodapprov.gif
  • SOWETO
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqD_UGrHbOU
    we back, we back, we back, we back, we back, we back again!
  • SOWETO
    Options
    no y'all DIDN'T get all in your feelings/try to bury this joint!
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soylent green will be people.... but we still gon be infighting.... while the asians and muslims make their power grab....

@six you didn't touch your toes this morning when you did your M.M.C.S "mandatory morning calisthenic stretches"...

REPORT TO SECTION G FOR IMMEDIATE RETRAINING FAILURE. TO DO SO WILL RESORT IN YOUR RECYCLING.

My body is too supple to be inflexible. Now, drop down and give me 30 pushups for this insolence.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    You still a ? though. So while you bash black men in favor of women. When ? gets real those white, Asian Hispanic etc women will throw you under a bus. Black men have their flaws but for the most part we got your back far more than you think.

Yeah, guess that's why there are more Black men dating outside their race than Black women. ? , ? .
    soylent green will be people.... but we still gon be infighting.... while the asians and muslims make their power grab....

@six you didn't touch your toes this morning when you did your M.M.C.S "mandatory morning calisthenic stretches"...

REPORT TO SECTION G FOR IMMEDIATE RETRAINING FAILURE. TO DO SO WILL RESORT IN YOUR RECYCLING.

My body is too supple to be inflexible. Now, drop down and give me 30 pushups for this insolence.

i'll give you 150.

I'll match you, no weed.

``````````````````````````````````

And I'm still astonished at how quickly some Black men succumb to bashing feminism and stereotyping it as a whole. If you wish to bash anyone, bash the true extremists who hate men....not the women simply striving for equal footing. Would you buy a car without knowing what's under the hood first? No. Delve deeper, and look at women who are striving for the positives, not exacerbating the negative. Feminism, especially in a real Black woman, isn't used to tear apart. That's just a silly notion grasped at to attempt to knock feminism to the wayside as something trivial, unnecessary, and laughable. My feminism is NOT a veneer in which to pull away from Black men. I love y'all as any real Black woman should.

As much as I pull out my beloved soapbox to preach about Black unity/pride/superiority...y'all seriously think that my tackling feminist issues is a detriment and threat to my love for y'all? Kneegrows, please. Got me twisted. I dare any one of you to say I don't uplift Black men. I dare you. Don't lump all feminists into one group...look at Black female feminists as individuals as you would look at another man as an individual before forming an opinion on him...you wouldn't like to be generalized, so don't do it to us.
  • zombie
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    You still a ? though. So while you bash black men in favor of women. When ? gets real those white, Asian Hispanic etc women will throw you under a bus. Black men have their flaws but for the most part we got your back far more than you think.

Yeah, guess that's why there are more Black men dating outside their race than Black women. ? , ? .

i'll give you 150.

I'll match you, no weed.

``````````````````````````````````

And I'm still astonished at how quickly some Black men succumb to bashing feminism and stereotyping it as a whole. If you wish to bash anyone, bash the true extremists who hate men....not the women simply striving for equal footing. Would you buy a car without knowing what's under the hood first? No. Delve deeper, and look at women who are striving for the positives, not exacerbating the negative. Feminism, especially in a real Black woman, isn't used to tear apart. That's just a silly notion grasped at to attempt to knock feminism to the wayside as something trivial, unnecessary, and laughable. My feminism is NOT a veneer in which to pull away from Black men. I love y'all as any real Black woman should.

As much as I pull out my beloved soapbox to preach about Black unity/pride/superiority...y'all seriously think that my tackling feminist issues is a detriment and threat to my love for y'all? Kneegrows, please. Got me twisted. I dare any one of you to say I don't uplift Black men. I dare you. Don't lump all feminists into one group...look at Black female feminists as individuals as you would look at another man as an individual before forming an opinion on him...you wouldn't like to be generalized, so don't do it to us.

You already had equal footing with black men now black society in america is basically a matriarchy.