• blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    blu197 wrote: »
    y would madara acknowledge him?
    sasuke hasnt really accomplished ? ..

He beat Oricchimaru,deidara,itachi,Danzo, held his own with killer bee and raikage back then.. Sasuke has done a lot and he's stronger @ this point in the manga

he beat a sick oro, he didnt beat itachi foh, he def. didnt hold his own against killer bee lmao ? got his chest blown out, i'll give u raikage because he was just angry and fighting stupid....still was gonna whoop sasuke though.
    I'm sure madara beat mad ninjas in his past that were reputable.
    Look how he sonned tsuchikage who is a beast.
    Still dont see why madara should care about him. He was ready to ? obito so he obviously could give a ? that sas is a uchiha.

Doesn't matter if Oro was sick or not he's still stronger and can ? him, which is why Oro follows him and takes orders from him now... And as for Itachi, Sasuke technically did ? him but Itachi went into the fight with this mindset. "I'm going to drain Sasuke's chakra, drag oro out of him, give him my ms abilities" They both achieved their goals technically though... And Bee basically went full strength to stop Sasuke, and Sasuke was weaker back then... ? in here hating on Sasuke but he will be top 3 strongest characters by the end of the series since he's gotta fight Naruto and has to be pretty much equal in strength with him for that to happen
  • gem$tone
    gem$tone Members Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y would madara acknowledge him?
    sasuke hasnt really accomplished ? ..

He beat Oricchimaru,deidara,itachi,Danzo, held his own with killer bee and raikage back then.. Sasuke has done a lot and he's stronger @ this point in the manga

he beat a sick oro, he didnt beat itachi foh, he def. didnt hold his own against killer bee lmao ? got his chest blown out, i'll give u raikage because he was just angry and fighting stupid....still was gonna whoop sasuke though.
    I'm sure madara beat mad ninjas in his past that were reputable.
    Look how he sonned tsuchikage who is a beast.
    Still dont see why madara should care about him. He was ready to ? obito so he obviously could give a ? that sas is a uchiha.

Doesn't matter if Oro was sick or not he's still stronger and can ? him, which is why Oro follows him and takes orders from him now... And as for Itachi, Sasuke technically did ? him but Itachi went into the fight with this mindset. "I'm going to drain Sasuke's chakra, drag oro out of him, give him my ms abilities" They both achieved their goals technically though... And Bee basically went full strength to stop Sasuke, and Sasuke was weaker back then... ? in here hating on Sasuke but he will be top 3 strongest characters by the end of the series since he's gotta fight Naruto and has to be pretty much equal in strength with him for that to happen

That is not accurate.
    Bee did that to escape the village. At no point was he forced to transform nor was he in any danger at any point in that fight. He basically toyed with them until the right opportunity to escape presented itself.

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man if saskue fought a full strength and was not his brother a life lesson would've been taught, saskue would be one of those dead warriors running around
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/643

man they released this ? yesterday, lol
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They do that sometimes
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chapter look bootleg as ? . LOL
  • BoldChild
    edited August 2013
    Options
    ILLuMI wrote: »

Looks like oldschool, and by oldschool, I mean back in the early 2000's.

Chapters wouldn't come out until fri or sat (instead of wed like we get now)

And they would basically be newspaper paper torn straight out of the magazine, and put on a scanner. Then someone used Paint to white out all the text, and typed English over it.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    ILLuMI wrote: »

Looks like oldschool, and by oldschool, I mean back in the early 2000's.

Chapters wouldn't come out until fri or sat (instead of wed like we get now)

And they would basically be newspaper paper torn straight out of the magazine, and put on a scanner. Then someone used Paint to white out all the text, and typed English over it.

I remember those days when it was on Toriyama's world. Good days, good days.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • qawshun
    Options
    sasuke gonna get that other half watch
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That'd be ? af.
  • BoldChild
    Options
    lol, there is controversy about these scans on the other forums. (the OP and Naruto scans released this week)

I don't know the exact details, because the admins are keeping it on the hush because they don't want to attract attention.

But apparently these scans must have been ripped from an official Chinese scan site(an official site where the customers pay for the magazine)

It's a big deal because it would be like hacking, and stealing a song straight from a rap artist laptop vs just downloading it off of youtube after it's released.

^well, that's probably a faulty, and false description and example of what happened, but what mangapanda, and some other sites did is that big of a deal.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    WTF didn't the 2nd invent and the third and fourth look like pure ? characters now. Naruto is just using the fourth as simply support and same with the 2nd. Looks like Naruto surpassed the fourth a while ago and now looks like he is getting closer to 2nd and 1st Hokage's level. Naruto is keeping up with them easily.

And damn Sasuke is looking like ? fodder with a Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, he is making Madara look like ? . Damn Uchihas.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn site I was using stopped giving updates. I ain't read the ? in two weeks. I don't know what the ? going on.
  • qawshun
    Options
    sasuke hasn't met madara yet huh lol that encounter should be good.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    sasuke hasn't met madara yet huh lol that encounter should be good.

That's the last thing Kishimoto needs and reveal what the powers and skills and face of the rikudou.
  • gns
    Options
    WTF didn't the 2nd invent and the third and fourth look like pure ? characters now. Naruto is just using the fourth as simply support and same with the 2nd. Looks like Naruto surpassed the fourth a while ago and now looks like he is getting closer to 2nd and 1st Hokage's level. Naruto is keeping up with them easily.

And damn Sasuke is looking like ? fodder with a Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, he is making Madara look like ? . Damn Uchihas.

damn ? calm down.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I liked the symbols they used in this chapter. The writers & artists use a lot of names, symbolism and allegories related to the native Japanese & Chinese Mystical Religions. Props to him.
  • Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh..... Ok chapter. Still waiting on Sasuke to pop off..... hopefully
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing happened this chapter besides them teleporting everyone out the barrier... I'm still waiting for some real action... When is Sasuke going to fight and show something new? Where is Oro and the Kages?? Where is Kakashi? When is Madara going to show the trump card? Things are just moving at a really slow pace it's ridiculous...
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing happened this chapter besides them teleporting everyone out the barrier... I'm still waiting for some real action... When is Sasuke going to fight and show something new? Where is Oro and the Kages?? Where is Kakashi? When is Madara going to show the trump card? Things are just moving at a really slow pace it's ridiculous...
    This

nice filler chapters I suppose but ehhh

I want the 4th to stop being a ? and give Naruto the rest of Kurama's chakra
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So 2 episodes got released today... the 1st one is all flashbacks about naruto dealing with kurama, no new content, the 2nd one is straight though
  • gns
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Yo real questions for yall ? .

Wtf do yall really expect sasuke to contribute here?

I'm not ignorant to the fact that the author loves him and will prolly have him pull something out his ass nh for sasukes many fans. Sasukes main advantage isnt power but his IQ imho. But u got my ? shikamru the bruce wayne of naruto coming up with blanks on what to do, kakashi out of commission, minato, tobimaru, the 1st and sometimes naruto are the smartest ? out there and theyre doing what they can.

Real question b4 kishimoto makes up some bs for sasuke to contribute, with the power gap between sasuke and the others apparent and he obviously aint the smartest ? there(not far off either though).

What yall expect him to do?