Basketball: Recreation Center & etc thread (part 2)

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jek lays the ball up with two hands
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a shooter that's common. Don't think nothing of it unless I'm talking ? then its "get up ? " or "good"
    As a defender I hate that ? . Especially on floaters. youre right there then the ball just drifts right past your finger tips.
    ? make you wanna kick a baby lol.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    my floaters be on point i can shoot it from distance

jek calls rainbows floater
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave Chappelle made "good" far more etherous than it used to be lol
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And then there's that feeling when a player from the other team is dribbling the ball and you slap the ball away from him and grab it. It's like you took his SOUL away from him yo...
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    And then there's that feeling when a player from the other team is dribbling the ball and you slap the ball away from him and grab it. It's like you took his SOUL away from him yo...

c1f44a010529bfdfe6962a0bf6b9a212.gif
  • playmaker88
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    Dave Chappelle made "good" far more etherous than it used to be lol

you aint even real if you havent used lines from that skit on the court

Poncho just serves ? while makin Prince noises
    pancakes that is
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    does anybody else in the thread like the feelin of droppin a jumper over ? out streached arm? I love when that ? go in

How you can tell a ? gets NO buckets...

"This is a ? that cant shoot a a wet Jumper post"

All I was tryna say is I appreciate my tough shots a lil more than my Wide open 3's and then everybody started actin up in here apparently. If you cant relate just make your lay ups. Dont wait for the rebound if im shooting tho cuz it wont be none!
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jek lays the ball up with two hands

I+can+t+stop+laughing+at+that+gif+I+m+literally+crying+_0a3b441c09cc3bcd59fc5eee414b263b.gif
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Options
    I'll do it this weekend. Shouldn't take no more than 10 mins
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black man steals a video from the white man and gets more reactions...damn @Matt- you okay?

And I actually seen Matt's post before I saw Poncho's.

Black Posters man *Dave Chappelle voice*
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options
    Reverse-racism is real bro
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at the video.

I hate the foul guy & tall guy. My court rival was a foul guy & he talked hella ? on the court. I'll either steal the ball & block his shot. Sometimes he won't even call foul but you'll know he want to call foul because everybody will stop play on the court.

I hate when the tall player is on my team. That ? will be 6'9 & his defender will be 6'0 but he'll be jacking up threes like he is Stephan Curry or some ? . Then them ? ? won't rebound to save yo life
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Lol at the video.

I hate the foul guy & tall guy. My court rival was a foul guy & he talked hella ? on the court. I'll either steal the ball & block his shot. Sometimes he won't even call foul but you'll know he want to call foul because everybody will stop play on the court.

I hate when the tall player is on my team. That ? will be 6'9 & his defender will be 6'0 but he'll be jacking up threes like he is Stephan Curry or some ? . Then them ? ? won't rebound to save yo life

Haha I know and played against a few ? like that. Guys that do everything but the ? they should be doin.

• $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best ballers are in Cali, jersey, Chicago. But the best baller I've ever played against was from Inkster MI. This nicca had a left and right. Handles and could play the post n outside. Dude was a 6-5 monster. We use to ball at Long beach state when I tried to walk on
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate to play against the dude that dribbles all around the court until he gets a clean look because you get tired of playing defense on his ass..or the dude that's out of control and be doing ? like 360 lay ups and ?
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^one of my boys plays like that...dont get me wrong he nice but he'll lull you to sleep with all the damn dribbling he does lol
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate to play against the dude that dribbles all around the court until he gets a clean look because you get tired of playing defense on his ass..or the dude that's out of control and be doing ? like 360 lay ups and ?

I love dribbling in a circle in da paint then tossin up an unexpected floater or turnaround jumper lls
  • playmaker88
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

I love dribbling in a circle in da paint then tossin up an unexpected floater or turnaround jumper lls

Thats different... its the incessantly dribbling.. if you cant do what you need to do in a 3 seconds you are doing to much If someone does that ? i just back off ? be running out the "shot clock" and ?
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Thats different... its the incessantly dribbling.. if you cant do what you need to do in a 3 seconds you are doing to much If someone does that ? i just back off ? be running out the "shot clock" and ?

As seen on video i play in slow motion outside of fast break situations lls my offensive game is awkward yet effective
  • playmaker88
    Options

As seen on video i play in slow motion outside of fast break situations lls my offensive game is awkward yet effective
    people think fast is the only way.. . deception is just as good
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Options
    Fast is the only way because being quick ain't fair believe that.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    Fast is the only way because being quick ain't fair believe that.
    ima footwork nd headfakes type of guy i got deceptive speed its displayed more without da ball tho