• twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »
    thugzilla_1_by_alexlartwork22-d5pjxj8.jpg

yep. ? hate the truth. YOu gotta hit them extra hard.

The issue described in this piece are right here on page 1 today of IC.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/501658/moved-outta-chicago-almost-a-month-ago

Violence and Crime become so overwhelming, anyone with any sense or resources decides to leave. It's hard to make an argument for staying but many of the places being abandoned will eventually be occupied by others as the location has real value. They are able to pick these properties up super cheap and the cycle of gentrification begins. Once this starts, people tired of long commutes will hungrily grab these properties up and invest in them because they were so cheap to begin with.

http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/News/gentrification-east-harlem-ongoing/story?id=19712224

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude is putting in comic form most of the ? you ? on this site say everyday, but it's corny? Okay. And this is a webcomic right? So wtf are you ? talking about too many words or some ? ? This ain't in the Sunday times. I swear the stupidity on this site is ? painful sometimes. If I missed something let me know, but i see hypocrisy
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »

yep. ? hate the truth. YOu gotta hit them extra hard.

The issue described in this piece are right here on page 1 today of IC.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/501658/moved-outta-chicago-almost-a-month-ago

Violence and Crime become so overwhelming, anyone with any sense or resources decides to leave. It's hard to make an argument for staying but many of the places being abandoned will eventually be occupied by others as the location has real value. They are able to pick these properties up super cheap and the cycle of gentrification begins. Once this starts, people tired of long commutes will hungrily grab these properties up and invest in them because they were so cheap to begin with.

http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/News/gentrification-east-harlem-ongoing/story?id=19712224

Whats there to fight about tho?

Ppl know what the problem is but they either involved in it and dont recognize it or too afraid & look away.

How can the community stop crimes? Crimes will always be here, unfortunately. Its the other balance of the world.

What about if its a persons son/daughter, mother/father, husband/wife partaking in the criminal activities tho? Are those same ppl still gonna fight as hard or just look away like everybody else does?

Or, whos gonna dare walk up to the crime element & take a stance? What about how 99% of us glorify/perpetuate it or are fascinated by the lifestyle & the aura of it?

The problem is that we keep looking everywhere else or expect someone else to fix the ? like a big part of these issues ain't because of us too. Not just black folks but in most places around the world.

Remember when a few black folks used to blame goverments & conspiracy theories for drugs & guns in our community? Now, its prolly true, but whos fault is that guns & drugs then got sold or used in those communities?

Us.

Thats the reality. But everyday we pick & choose things we wanna see & how we wanna see it. I know ive done that before as well so im just as guilty.

By never taking accountability for anything we low-key undermining ourselves. Like were just walking zombies.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude is putting in comic form most of the ? you ? on this site say everyday, but it's corny? Okay. And this is a webcomic right? So wtf are you ? talking about too many words or some ? ? This ain't in the Sunday times. I swear the stupidity on this site is ? painful sometimes. If I missed something let me know, but i see hypocrisy

inb4rapjokereference
  • BlackThor356
    BlackThor356 Members Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i see nothing wrong with this, i enjoy his comics

smh @ haute....black ppl dont understand satire....shut yo ? up
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    feelings???

no but he have you some
    *clicks the feelings icon*
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    ? on the Black woman and make comic strip for laughs...........................naw ? I'm not laughing at this ? ?

? yourself

Came in here to say this.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Lol at thugzilla holding a blunt. I can't.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    get_out_2_by_alexlartwork22-d58694h.jpg
    promoting food thats killing the black community smh
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thug_immunity_by_alexlartwork22-d5869pw.jpg

kids_selfesteem_1_by_alexlartwork22-d5hx4n8.jpg

lol @ miley Cyrus bein a "role model" 2 whites in this pic but people she doin the same ? u see on the blacks "ratchet" t.v.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    ? on the Black woman and make comic strip for laughs...........................naw ? I'm not laughing at this ? ?

? yourself

? on black women? You obviously haven't taken a good look at some of his other pieces. Besides, if it doesn't apply to you then theres no reason to be offended.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't ? on women at all. I uplift them. There is no hypocrisy with me.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    @Ioniz3dSPIRITZ

I understand your frustration, but you and the brother do not have the ability to teach correctly. You do not know how to formulize a corrective strategy into teaching the populace of their lack of knowledge and unethical views. This is no diss nor trying to discredit you, but when you teach a people, you have to tug at their soul with some harsh truth, but you have to immediately build them up. Tough love doesn't teach nor pierce. If you can't show them the power that is inside them, you will lose them. This is why the bible dominates, because it tells they are immediately sinners, but Jesus died for you and if you believe in him your soul will be saved and do good works and the whole nine. That's how religion handles it, but if true spirituality cannot be expressed the same to grab them and bring them in the whole nine, than you just talking to thin air.

Good luck to you brotha and I'm sure you will catch them.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »

...yes, because greasy ass MSG infested Chinese food has been such a beneficial factor to the Black community; smh
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? yourself

? on black women? You obviously haven't taken a good look at some of his other pieces. Besides, if it doesn't apply to you then theres no reason to be offended.

If something offends me I have the right to be offended.....

He's ? all over Black people in general and it's just tasteless as ? .
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don Lemons mustve helped Illustrate these
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Lurker6 wrote: »

...yes, because greasy ass MSG infested Chinese food has been such a beneficial factor to the Black community; smh
    @dwade206
    Not all Chinese food is greasy, so u could just order something else thats lighter. And if u order the greasy stuff, it doesnt even really matter that much cuz ur just gunna ? it out in 30 min.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear everything criticism is bad thing for most people.

You see why we're all are ? .

Because criticizing means hating, bitter and not getting ? .

SMH.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    I swear everything criticism is bad thing for most people.

You see why we're all are ? .

Because criticizing means hating, bitter and not getting ? .

SMH.

It's how you deliver a message and how you use which tone at the right moment. This is science.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its about time ? are just left to the wolves so the black progressive can make a name for themselves and gain power to influence the black future.

? love doing ? ? but hate to be reminded of how destructive it is. Its like putting a vampire infront of a mirror...? just go into a rabid FRENZY.

There is nothing funny about the harsh, sad state that the community is in. Powerful imagery brother thanks for sharing.

you and yo "productive" black people should have a meeting buy some land and build that "productive" neighborhood and cut out all ? and other cultures and show us how its done..